Maskers gone wild

Do you eat your own turds? That was inside you too moron.
Christ you're a fucking lunatic. You're worried about the virus being "collected" on the inside of a mask...ignoring the fact that to get there it's already in your lungs.

Fuck off
Triggered much. Stay in your basement and out of my life.

Do you eat your own turds? That was inside you too moron.
Christ you're a fucking lunatic. You're worried about the virus being "collected" on the inside of a mask...ignoring the fact that to get there it's already in your lungs.

Fuck off
If the mask works like you think it does that shit is all over it, inside and out. And you stupid fucks come home and throw it on your kitchen counter top.

Take a brand new white cloth mask and wear it for 4 hours while moving about moderately. Take it off and look inside after the 4 hours. It’s lined with a yellow to light brown residue.
It’s insanity to try and sell that hours of immediately inhaling right back in your own exhaust is anything other than harmful

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.
Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?

Many of them do get infected. I know several doctors and nurses that have gotten infected. Most don't because of their immune system.
Those that don’t, don‘t because of tbe precautions they take like masks. Not immune system. It is a NOVEL virus, which means the human immune has not encountered it before and lacks tbe antibodies.

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.
Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?

Many of them do get infected. I know several doctors and nurses that have gotten infected. Most don't because of their immune system.
Those that don’t, don‘t because of tbe precautions they take like masks. Not immune system. It is a NOVEL virus, which means the human immune has not encountered it before and lacks tbe antibodies.
You seem like a person of authority, wisdom, and knowledge. Is there any way you can capitalize Sloopy for me? Driving me nuts every time I see it. Can't believe I let it slip in 2015. Must have had a lampshade over my head that night.

And you stupid fucks come home and throw it on your kitchen counter top.
Wrong you piece of shit. "Idiots like me" use them once and then carefully remove and discard. And I haven't caught this horror and don't plan to unless assholes like you infect me
Don't you wish Trump never closed down travel from China and especially Europe. Let all those people in for months.

I wish Trump would have made that vaccine a 5 year deal. Trump haters must agree right?

Their immune system fights it off quickly. 60-80 percent don't even have symptoms.

Their immune system fights it off quickly. 60-80 percent don't even have symptoms.

Try 30% ti 40%.

And even then.....

Wrong you piece of shit. "Idiots like me" use them once and then carefully remove and discard. And I haven't caught this horror and don't plan to unless assholes like you infect me
Well, I don't use them at all and I haven't caught it either. Must be terrible to live in such fear. Tell you what, stay in your basement and I guarantee that assholes like me won't infect you.

Try 30% ti 40%.

And even then.....
Wrong as always. Per Worldometer 6% have it serious to critical, 15% mild to moderately and79% are unaware they are positive

Well, I don't use them at all and I haven't caught it either. Must be terrible to live in such fear. Tell you what, stay in your basement and I guarantee that assholes like me won't infect you.
In order for them to gain assurity of their beliefs, you have to comply also.

Wrong.
Novel means a hybrid between 2 very old viruses, like a cross between 2 dog breeds.
It is not really new at all, and you WILL likely be immune.
There has never been any virus that most people are not already immune to.
Why do you think the majority of those infected are asymptomatic?
It is because they are already inherently immune.
And that seems to also apply to almost all children.

And by the way, no one normally has antibodies ahead of time.
You body makes them after the fact, when exosomes have communicated a threat.
The B-cells and T-cells that have memory are not the antibodies themselves.
The difference is the B-cells and T-cells can last over 50 years, but antibodies never last more than a month.

Wrong.
Novel means a hybrid between 2 very old viruses, like a cross between 2 dog breeds.

The difference is the B-cells and T-cells can last over 50 years, but antibodies never last more than a month.
But....but....but....fear....fake....lockdown....

Wrong.

I don’t know where you get that definition of novel from, here is where I got it:

What is a novel coronavirus?

A novel coronavirus is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified. The virus causing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), is not the same as the coronaviruses that commonly circulate among humans and cause mild illness, like the common cold.Sep 1, 2020

Mild cases occur not because a person is already immune, but because their immune systems are more able to fight it off (or not go into overdrive). Also genetics can play a role.

You haven't caught it because its not the "grim" event your fear mongering masters keep telling you to believe it is

Well you stupid fuck you better be suiting up in a goddamn hazmat suit and installing a fucking airlock on your house because the rest of the world is wearing a cloth mask they got at Walmart for $1.50 and yanking that fucker off and on 59 times a day and using it for a week before they wash it. Some are even using those stupid ass neck ring things yanking them up and down all day like that’s accomplishing a fucking thing. The entire mask thing is nothing but you pricks feeling “useful” and acting like you’re solving some imaginary problem that only exists in your damn head. You’re all a bunch of retarded sheep.

When I was 6-7 they told me to hide under my desk at school in case the great fireball came. That fucked me up for rest of my life, Ok?
So. At 67 I wont get fooled again and hide from the air.

Masks cause reduced Oxygen intake

Reduced Oxygen intake causes gradual brain damage

Brain damage means Morons can't think for themselves

Mission accomplished !

This has literally been disproven countless times, Congratulations for trying to sling more bullshit I guess.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back