Mass Hysteria.. TDS Grips The Nation..

The only hysteria I see is from the defeated Trump supporters as their king is now a convict.

The only hysteria I see is from the defeated Trump supporters as their king is now a convict.
😄 .. It’s a hollow TDS win, enjoy it while it lasts 🥜’s.

Even politico tonight was wondering how bad this shit is gonna backfire on the Dems

Welcome to the banana Republic mother fuckers ..

Ya love the guy ya hate the guy doesn't matter

If that was a Bernie sanders they did that to ...I would be defending Bernie sander ...and I hate that commie joo with a passion...

Down with the Union
Appalachistan forever

upside-down-american-flag.jpeg

Even politico tonight was wondering how bad this shit is gonna backfire on the Dems

Welcome to the banana Republic mother fuckers ..

Ya love the guy ya hate the guy doesn't matter

If that was a Bernie sanders they did that to ...I would be defending Bernie sander ...and I hate that commie joo with a passion...

Down with the Union
Appalachistan forever

View attachment 954621
How come you think some people are above the law?

That sounds like a banana republic.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Biden TDS Democrats are now asking themselves..

Where’s the Kaboom?

😂

This is comedic.

Trump is no political prisoner. He got busted for falsifying busness documents to hide paying off a woman. Mandela was convicted for challenging apartheid. Solzhenitzyn was for opposing totalitarianism. Ghandhi for opposing Brirish colonization. Jesus because he spoke truth. Trump couldn't wipe the feet of these great men, only a retard would even put his name on a list with them. Biden isn't imprisoning this man. A jury of America citizens convicted him. If there is ANYONE who would imprison their opposition, it's trump.

Forum List

Back