🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass killings

dml131427

Rookie
Aug 4, 2019
Right now we live in a nightmarish society. But it’s OUR society; surely we can vote—or if necessary, violently shove—our way out of this ugly, intolerable situation! Only the most irresponsible, cowardly GENERATION would just let it continue. Those kids and other human brethren getting massacred are YOURS.

Time to make it a number one voting booth priority; if your Congressional representatives in the House and Senate won’t put a stop to it, get rid of them until we have a Congress that will get the job done—including a veto override as necessary. If we can’t do that, we don’t deserve our Constitution.

It’s really that simple, granted that it couldn’t just happen overnight: time to clarify and ultimately rectify that way-out-of-date Second Amendment—and to hell with the NRA, which today struggles to justify private ownership of military weaponry whose only legitimate purpose is to allow combat soldiers and law enforcement personnel to kill as many bad guys as possible as quickly as people—as distinguished from just making them available to anyone with enough money to buy one or indeed as many as they can afford, no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than the police - no armed citizens stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

Not sure if anyone remembers, it was on July 18, 1984 - in San Ysidro, California, there was a mass shooting at a McDonald's. Twenty-one people were killed, and 19 were seriously wounded.

Mass shootings are not new. We just haven't had as many as this past years or so.

We don't need laws changed, or new laws on the books. I believe that they should be strictly enforced. We cannot prevent ALL incidents like these. But we need to stop putting a band-aid on the problem. We need to get to the root of the problem and correct it.
At times, they are falling through the cracks.
Some say, "It's not my problem. Why should I do anything about it?"
I say, "It's everyone's problem. We all live in this society. We all have to deal with it. If we are going to be a community at all."

Of course, there are those out there, that don't want to be "part of the community". So, they rather blame others for the problem.

"Man is his own worst enemy."

Right now we live in a nightmarish society. But it’s OUR society; surely we can vote—or if necessary, violently shove—our way out of this ugly, intolerable situation! Only the most irresponsible, cowardly GENERATION would just let it continue. Those kids and other human brethren getting massacred are YOURS.

Time to make it a number one voting booth priority; if your Congressional representatives in the House and Senate won’t put a stop to it, get rid of them until we have a Congress that will get the job done—including a veto override as necessary. If we can’t do that, we don’t deserve our Constitution.

It’s really that simple, granted that it couldn’t just happen overnight: time to clarify and ultimately rectify that way-out-of-date Second Amendment—and to hell with the NRA, which today struggles to justify private ownership of military weaponry whose only legitimate purpose is to allow combat soldiers and law enforcement personnel to kill as many bad guys as possible as quickly as people—as distinguished from just making them available to anyone with enough money to buy one or indeed as many as they can afford, no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vast majority of mass shootings are gang related, of course the media never mentions that. They always try to make hay form the lone crazy instead of concentrating on the ones that do it as part of daily life. BTW you clueless commie, every firearm design in the US was used by the military at one point or another.

Last edited:
I was watching Fox yesterday after his 'manifesto' was announced. In the forty-five minutes or so after I switched channels, Fox pundits warned of the danger of video games, but hardly mentioned the weapon and its capabilities.

If the Right Wing wants to play that cultural game I say being it on!

Exhibit A: No one ever jacked a liquor store with an Xbox.

Exhibit B: Video games are a world wide media outlet that dominates the film industry. Are other mass shootings around the world the fault of video games?

Other mass shootings around the world are seen by us as acts of terrorism. Because that's exactly what they are. When people from the Middle East use mass murder to advance their politics, we call it Islamic terrorism.

How can we not see that these mass shootings are politically motivated? White Nationalism has been given a winking eye by this presidency. Are we going to call mass shootings with political motives terrorism?

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone remembers, it was on July 18, 1984 - in San Ysidro, California, there was a mass shooting at a McDonald's. Twenty-one people were killed, and 19 were seriously wounded.

Mass shootings are not new. We just haven't had as many as this past years or so.

We don't need laws changed, or new laws on the books. I believe that they should be strictly enforced. We cannot prevent ALL incidents like these. But we need to stop putting a band-aid on the problem. We need to get to the root of the problem and correct it.
I say, "It's everyone's problem. We all live in this society. We all have to deal with it. If we are going to be a community at all."

Of course, there are those out there, that don't want to be "part of the community". So, they rather blame others for the problem.

It can all be tracked to the lack of discipline and no respect for authority taught in the government halls of indoctrination over the law 50+ years. Society has been on a steady decline since.

How 8chan Became A Breeding Ground For Violent Extremism

Why can't authorities prosecute these domestic terrorists and shut their hate sites down? The 1st Amendment was never meant to protect such terror.

Hi, Lakhota. Would you consider a HATE site, YT channel 'The Black Authority' maintained by American PRO BLACK Jason Black?

In his broadcasts Mr. Black speaks about RACE WARS, as well as characterizing non black fellow American citizens as the ENEMY, while hating on black Americans who do not adhere to his PRO BLACK, Pan African agenda.

Listening to Mr. Black constantly REPEAT himself over and over during his 8-3-2019 broadcast, it's evident he's experiencing some type of OCD.

8-3-2019 The Silent White Extremist Revolution Explained

__
8-4-2019 The Sleeper Cells are Awake

__
7-27-2019 The Weeping Negro Male

Lakhota, What is you opinion of Pres. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama promoting GUN violence and HATE, as well as family, people and community harming anti-social behaviors vividly described in popular American music composed by more than one dozen American urban story-TRUTH-teller the Obamas CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home?

TERRORISM, OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg Terrorism Shawn Carter, Barack Obama.jpg TERRORISM, Obama Lamar, Jones, Carter.jpg TERRORISM, Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg Terrorism, kendrick lamar barack obama.jpg
Lakhota, the LARGER question is, "Why do Pres and Mrs. Obama continue IGNORING America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment many of their friends vividly describe in their FEMALE denigrating VIOLENCE riddled music art?"

Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.png

Lakhota, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.

Last edited:
'We live in a nightmarish society'?!
Wow, 'DRAMA' much?

Democrats love to push gun control - taking legal guns away from law-abiding citizens because its easier to do than what really needs to be done.

Politicians have TALKED about addressing mental health issues for example but have done nothing about it.

The TRUTH about the El Paso shooter is the SYSTEM failed. This person displayed mental illness - he was kicked out of school for it...and that's it.

Legislating is hard. Taking action to solve the REAL problem is hard. Democrats find it easier to call the President a 'racist', to blame him for both shooters - to include a self-professed Satanist and Elizabeth Warren supporter, and to demand taking legal weapons away from law-abiding citizens.

One liberal was asked this morning why Democrats remain silent when 25 people are shot over a weekend but rush to blame the President / make mass shooting political...he had no answer but to keep reciting his prepared talking point:

'Guns are bad, Orange Man bad, NRA bad - get rid of them all.'

:rolleyes:

Other than the police - no armed citizens stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

An armed civilian has no obligation to render aid in any situation. Shit if one of them did you'd be accusing him of being a vigilante

An armed civilian has no obligation to render aid in any situation. Shit if one of them did you'd be accusing him of being a vigilante
So the armed civilians do everything they can to make it easy for mass killers to get guns, then walk away when there is a killing. Classy.

Right now we live in a nightmarish society..........

That stupid statement right there renders the rest of your post moot.

You live in the greatest society ever. A mere 3900 hundred years ago there was no electricity. IO want people to sit and ponder for a moment a world with no electricity. No lights at night, living in darkness, no coolers, no grocery stores with refrigerators, no electronic device at all, no communications, no modern medical devices, Just gibe it some thought.

And that just the technical side. Then there is the social side. Living under Kings, no rights, no travel.........

The OP says, "Right now we live in a nightmarish society". What a pathetic punkass bitch. Just shut the fuck up and get a job you loser.

So the armed civilians do everything they can to make it easy for mass killers to get guns, then walk away when there is a killing. Classy.

And you're another fucking idiot.

The question at hand is: Why does a person want to kill another person. THAT is the problem. The tool of choice is neither here nor there. Moron.

Given their communication technology, and their propensity to 'walk the walk not just talk the talk', shouldn't White Nationalists be considered by our government just like ISIS?

In both El Paso and Ohio the shooter was taken down in less than a minute after they started shooting. Fortunately there were armed police at the scene.

At least one of the attacks was a crazed leftist pursuing an antifa agenda. Will we hear more about that

I was watching Fox yesterday after his 'manifesto' was announced. In the forty-five minutes or so after I switched channels, Fox pundits warned of the danger of video games, but hardly mentioned the weapon and its capabilities.

If the Right Wing wants to play that cultural game I say being it on!

Exhibit A: No one ever jacked a liquor store with an Xbox.

Exhibit B: Video games are a world wide media outlet that dominates the film industry. Are other mass shootings around the world the fault of video games?

Other mass shootings around the world are seen by us as acts of terrorism. Because that's exactly what they are. When people from the Middle East use mass murder to advance their politics, we call it Islamic terrorism.

How can we not see that these mass shootings are politically motivated? White Nationalism has been given a winking eye by this presidency. Are we going to call mass shootings with political motives terrorism?
Exactly. Gun nuts and Republicans who support them blame these mass shootings on "mental illness" and video games in order to distract from the fact that it is the huge number and easy availability of guns that is the issue.

Mental illness is no worse in this country than other places in the world. Video games are as ubiquitous elsewhere as here...

What;s different is the GUNS that we have here. More than one for every man,woman,and child. That's insane

No they don't

I do nothing that makes it easier for anyone to get a gun.

The police have no legal obligation to come to your aid yet you want to hold civilians to a higher standard

How many others happened that year?

Forum List

Back