Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

You and lying filth like you are asked repeatedly how more gun laws will stop this, and like the no-good lying scum you are, you never provide an answer. Why is that my six-legged parasite?

This has been answered multiple times.

Banning assault type rifles would at the least reduce the carnage.

The truth is most of you deplorables are chicken shits.

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

We should alsi ban tactical gear.
A rifle can assault someone!??? What do you have video evidence??

a Baseball bat is a bat typically used in Baseball.

Am assault rifle of a rifle typically used in military assaults.

An Asaault type rifle is a rifle that resembles an assault rifle.

A Maga hat is a hat worn by dumbasses.
Just admit you have no answer for anything and that you do not want to punish crime.

So because I think these guns need to be banned I am against law enforcement?

Really?
Tell us how banning them will have any effect on anything when there are countless other guns that can be used and the banned guns can be obtained illegally?

You and lying filth like you are asked repeatedly how more gun laws will stop this, and like the no-good lying scum you are, you never provide an answer. Why is that my six-legged parasite?

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

Tell me, tard - which of the following is an "assault rifle"?

View attachment 271777

View attachment 271778
So, we can't talk abouyt assault type weapons without more of this bullshit.
Why can't you respond to the question with an answer instead of deflecting like always?

Just admit you have no answer for anything and that you do not want to punish crime.

Really?
Tell us how banning them will have any effect on anything when there are countless other guns that can be used and the banned guns can be obtained illegally?

Then you have to ban all those other guns too

That is the goal after all

Really?

Don't look now. Your paranoia is gaining on you.

Any minute 2AGuy will be showing up telling us how we don't need any more gun laws and swimming pools are more dangerous.

How does that stop murderers? and how does banning clothing stop murderers? How does banning assault rifles do anything when there are all kinds of other rifles that the criminals can use? Your explanation is as useless and ridiculous as you are. Most mass shootings are with handguns.
----------------------------- and the common 12 gauge pump shotgun is pretty devastating with 'double aught buck shot or any 12 gauge ammo . ------- Just gotta hope that the President and 'repub rinos ' don't get all Emotional and wobbly . I think that 3 were murdered in this shooting but over 320 million Americas went home to bed last night and are traveling to work or having breakfast as I now type his message eh ??

Do you have any idea how much more powerful a typical deer hunting rifle is than an AR-15?

Of course you don't, because you don't have the foggiest fucking clue what you're talking about.

Jesus fuck.

I can't load up my Remington 270 cal Model 760 with a 150 round magazine & shoot as a semiautomatic .

The POWER comes in the number of bullets fired ion a short period of time

As for what I know, I know I probably own more guns that you do.

No, tard. The POWER comes from the size and velocity of the projectile.

Shooter confirmed to be right wing nutjob Trump supporter who quoted white supremacist nonsense in his instagram account.

Really?

That’s why they must never be given an inch.

Tell me, tard - which of the following is an "assault rifle"?

View attachment 271777

View attachment 271778
So, we can't talk abouyt assault type weapons without more of this bullshit.

Answer the question - which one is the assault rifle?

Choice A): You can keep yours guns, and occasionally, a leftist imbecile will kill another leftist imbecile

Choice B): Give up your guns to save a small handful of Anti-Constitutional, fascist Leftists.

I can't speak for you, but I know my choice.

I have three guesses:

1.) ANTIFA
2.) Islamic Terrorism
3.) Gang Related (MS-13 or Domestic)

All three are directly attributable to The Leftists Dems in this country who have gone off the hook.

Let me remind everyone that this fair was a GUN FREE ZONE!

Consider this......

Speaking from Statistics......when a Lefty says guns are dangerous, and civilians shouldn't have guns....they are categorically talking about other Leftists.

They are openly admitting their own are the problem.

Consider this......

Speaking from Statistics......when a Lefty says guns are dangerous, and civilians shouldn't have guns....they are categorically talking about other Leftists.

They are openly admitting their own are the problem.

...and yet, I have never heard anyone but RW nuts say the words, "civilians should not have any guns", and it is always something that the RW nut seems to remember some leftist as saying. Nobody ever seems to know exactly who that leftist is.

Really?

Don't look now. Your paranoia is gaining on you.

Really?

Why is there a call to ban " assault weapons"? Because they are used to kill people

So ban the AR 15 and when another gun is used to kill a few people at a garlic festival what do you do?

You say we have to ban that gun too

etc etc etc

California has banned guns, right? but...this sort of tragedy still happens over there!

Perhaps a good guy should have carried a gun to defend himself and others,and the outcome would have been different.
California has not banned guns. A lot of hunters here. You got bad intel

oh ok so everybody can carry in Cali?
Sure if you get a permit. I own a handful of guns haven’t taken the time to go get a CC but don’t really need one. A bunch of my friends have them
I lived in San Diego for 8 years. You had to have somebody who had a permit vouch for you.....and if you shoot someone....even in defense...you and your friend could be hauled into court and possibly imprisoned for assault.
I’ve never heard of this rule that you need a permit holder to vouch for you. Can you provide more details about that?

Mass shootings outside of national conflict are irrelevant in the context of the 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd Amendment is about NATIONAL PROTECTION.....not individual protection.

So all arguments that we need more "gun control" after mass shooting is nothing more than misdirected, knee-jerking idiocy......or Stalinism

Shooter confirmed to be right wing nutjob Trump supporter who quoted white supremacist nonsense in his instagram account.
No it was confirmed shooter was shouting I'm with her, I'm with her, I'm with her, like an Islamic Jihadist would shout Allahu Akbar, and he was supposedly wearing one of those pussy hats

California has banned guns, right? but...this sort of tragedy still happens over there!

Perhaps a good guy should have carried a gun to defend himself and others,and the outcome would have been different.
California has not banned guns. A lot of hunters here. You got bad intel

oh ok so everybody can carry in Cali?
Sure if you get a permit. I own a handful of guns haven’t taken the time to go get a CC but don’t really need one. A bunch of my friends have them
I lived in San Diego for 8 years. You had to have somebody who had a permit vouch for you.....and if you shoot someone....even in defense...you and your friend could be hauled into court and possibly imprisoned for assault.
I’ve never heard of this rule that you need a permit holder to vouch for you. Can you provide more details about that?
I tried to get one when I was working at a liquor store back in the 80s in San Diego. Somebody has to vouch for you.

Waiting to hear a democrat pretend they are so heart broken! After a weekend of thousands of babies getting dismembered in abortions!
And scold the GUN not the person.

Babies are not aborted.
Lol science isn’t your thing is it haha
ba·by
/ˈbābē/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: baby; plural noun: babies
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
Yes at 10 weeks they have a heart beat... science is a beautiful thing
22 weeks is the earliest that a fetus could live outside the womb. Science is a beautiful thing indeed. When you phonies start protesting our never ending wars and our guns for all policy I may take you seriously but I`ll still support a woman`s right to choose.

Forum List

Back