Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

We should alsi ban tactical gear.

Do you have any idea how much more powerful a typical deer hunting rifle is than an AR-15?

Of course you don't, because you don't have the foggiest fucking clue what you're talking about.

Any minute 2AGuy will be showing up telling us how we don't need any more gun laws and swimming pools are more dangerous.
You and lying filth like you are asked repeatedly how more gun laws will stop this, and like the no-good lying scum you are, you never provide an answer. Why is that my six-legged parasite?

This has been answered multiple times.

Banning assault type rifles would at the least reduce the carnage.

The truth is most of you deplorables are chicken shits.

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

A rifle can assault someone!??? What do you have video evidence??

a Baseball bat is a bat typically used in Baseball.

Am assault rifle of a rifle typically used in military assaults.

An Asaault type rifle is a rifle that resembles an assault rifle.

A Maga hat is a hat worn by dumbasses.

Any minute 2AGuy will be showing up telling us how we don't need any more gun laws and swimming pools are more dangerous.
You and lying filth like you are asked repeatedly how more gun laws will stop this, and like the no-good lying scum you are, you never provide an answer. Why is that my six-legged parasite?

Some people need this kind of weaponry for self defense, Dave.

The WH had these kinds of weapons for many years before Trump took the oath to serve his country.

Down in Miami, Al Pacino was similarly well armed.

Some people have to worry about Criminal Gangs and Terror Cells coming after them.

How does that stop murderers? and how does banning clothing stop murderers? How does banning assault rifles do anything when there are all kinds of other rifles that the criminals can use? Your explanation is as useless and ridiculous as you are. Most mass shootings are with handguns.

Apparently guy was asked by people screaming "why are you doing this" and he responded "because I'm really angry".

6 Year old boy killed so that some POS could get his anger out in the form of mass murder. This is the world we live in.
Correction: This is the country we live in.
There is risk inherent to freedom. The more security one has; the less freedom one has. There’s no way around it. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Real, traditional Americans who align more closely with the founders vision for this nation, choose freedom every time...

Thomas Jefferson would have preferred an AK-47.

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911
A small price to pay for our Second Amendment Freedoms

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims
So what other freedoms are you willing to give up to stop criminals from committing crimes?

A MAGA hat just shows that the wearer is a supporter of President Trump and an opponent of Extreme Liberalism.

Any number of buttons, hats and other gear have been worn by political advocates for more than a century.

Just admit you have no answer for anything and that you do not want to punish crime.

Tell me, tard - which of the following is an "assault rifle"?

rifle3.jpg

rifle2.jpg

Do you have any idea how much more powerful a typical deer hunting rifle is than an AR-15?

Of course you don't, because you don't have the foggiest fucking clue what you're talking about.

Jesus fuck.

I can't load up my Remington 270 cal Model 760 with a 150 round magazine & shoot as a semiautomatic .

The POWER comes in the number of bullets fired ion a short period of time

As for what I know, I know I probably own more guns that you do.

Apparently guy was asked by people screaming "why are you doing this" and he responded "because I'm really angry".

6 Year old boy killed so that some POS could get his anger out in the form of mass murder. This is the world we live in.
Correction: This is the country we live in.
There is risk inherent to freedom. The more security one has; the less freedom one has. There’s no way around it. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Real, traditional Americans who align more closely with the founders vision for this nation, choose freedom every time...

Thomas Jefferson would have preferred an AK-47.
Did you speak to him?

View attachment 271777

View attachment 271778
So, we can't talk abouyt assault type weapons without more of this bullshit.

Just admit you have no answer for anything and that you do not want to punish crime.

So because I think these guns need to be banned I am against law enforcement?

Really?

Jesus fuck.

I can't load up my Remington 270 cal Model 760 with a 150 round magazine & shoot as a semiautomatic .

The POWER comes in the number of bullets fired ion a short period of time

As for what I know, I know I probably own more guns that you do.
Fake news.

View attachment 271777

View attachment 271778
So, we can't talk abouyt assault type weapons without more of this bullshit.

Determining exactly what you libs are talking about is the first step to dialogue.

Forum List

Back