Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

Waiting to hear a democrat pretend they are so heart broken! After a weekend of thousands of babies getting dismembered in abortions!
And scold the GUN not the person.
If you know where babies are being dismembered get off your dumb ass and do something about it. This is your defense of a mass murderer?
I do I just voted to put in two supreme court judges that are against abortion .. hehehe.. we are winning biatch ..
awww let me hear how sad you are about this shooting but say nothing about the 90 blacks shot this weekend in towns run by democrats..

Let’s hear your outrage snowflake

So gang violence & mass killings are OK because abortion is legal.

I get it.
If you are ok with snipping the necks of defenseless babies, how in the world are you worried about shootings? Lol
Babies are not being killed.

These are fetuses.

If you care about aborted fetuses, why do you support stealing children at the border & sending children to overcrowded concentration camps. Or why do you want to take childrem's food stamps, underfund their schools?

Why did you support a President accused of child rape?

Really, I do not support abortion, I support the right for the woman to choose

It says 2 shooters. White guy in 30s?

One shooter is dead.

Odds on them laying this on Trump?

It's already confirmed that the shooter was a pro-Trump terrorist.

And he killed a 5 year old kid.
Pro Trump Terrorists don't exist. Anti Trump terrorists, yes. Unless the fucker thinks Hitlery won instead of Trump.

BTW, Just because this kid is white does not mean he's pro Trump. As a matter of fact most 19 year old Californians are Democrats.

Last edited:
Waiting to hear a democrat pretend they are so heart broken! After a weekend of thousands of babies getting dismembered in abortions!
If you know where babies are being dismembered get off your dumb ass and do something about it. This is your defense of a mass murderer?
I do I just voted to put in two supreme court judges that are against abortion .. hehehe.. we are winning biatch ..
awww let me hear how sad you are about this shooting but say nothing about the 90 blacks shot this weekend in towns run by democrats..

I get it.
If you are ok with snipping the necks of defenseless babies, how in the world are you worried about shootings? Lol

These are fetuses.

If you care about aborted fetuses, why do you support stealing children at the border & sending children to overcrowded concentration camps. Or why do you want to take childrem's food stamps, underfund their schools?

I lost count of the number of sick twisted lies in this pile of crap post.

I get it.

These are fetuses.

No they are bodies of humans who are defenseless..

And it’s none of my business what irresponsible parents do with their children .. I donate to charities that help with children.. I vote to encourage more Responsibility In a first class culture country... it’s why we have immigration laws.. learn the ways of great Americans we have history books so you can read lol

Prayers up for families of those who were killed, and for those who were traumatized and injured in Gilroy today.

Prayers won't bring back the six year old boy murdered by another inhuman monster with a gun.

Neither will your post.
I read it's gang stuff. Full-auto AKs.

Gangs seem to have no problem getting them out there.

In California with all their crazy gun restrictions.
Mass shooting in the US doesn't discriminate....15000 deaths on average each year.
Not due to mass shootings you liar. And less then 12000 a year until last year. Seems the left is up in arms and murdering people cause they can not handle losing the election in 2016. I mean if you can lie so can I right?

You're a callous jerk, the six year old murdered by a gun lost his right to life, liberty and happiness. Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.

It's time to amend the Second Amendment, and allow the people in every state to establish common sense regulations - continuing to do the same thing, and even advocate more guns in the hands of more people, is insane.

Doesn't California have some of he strictest gun laws? Guns I don't believe is the problem, it is our society of entitlement, our parenting, our acceptance of violence in entertainment.

Thankfully, the boy was able to get ahold of an assault rifle to maximize his killing ability

We would not want to inconvenience mass killers and keep them from their weapon of choice

Babies are not aborted.
Lol science isn’t your thing is it haha
ba·by
/ˈbābē/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: baby; plural noun: babies
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
Yes at 10 weeks they have a heart beat... science is a beautiful thing

Thankfully, the boy was able to get ahold of an assault rifle to maximize his killing ability

We would not want to inconvenience mass killers and keep them from their weapon of choice

Assault rifles are Illegal in California, but it didn't stop him.

Any minute 2AGuy will be showing up telling us how we don't need any more gun laws and swimming pools are more dangerous.
You and lying filth like you are asked repeatedly how more gun laws will stop this, and like the no-good lying scum you are, you never provide an answer. Why is that my six-legged parasite?

This has been answered multiple times.

Banning assault type rifles would at the least reduce the carnage.

The truth is most of you deplorables are chicken shits.

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

We should alsi ban tactical gear.

Any minute 2AGuy will be showing up telling us how we don't need any more gun laws and swimming pools are more dangerous.
You and lying filth like you are asked repeatedly how more gun laws will stop this, and like the no-good lying scum you are, you never provide an answer. Why is that my six-legged parasite?

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

A rifle can assault someone!??? What do you have video evidence??

Assault type rifles ARE outlawed in California.

But those who are inclined to commit this kind of crime tend to be unimpressed by such laws.

Forum List

Back