Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

A garlic festival. Who would shoot up a freaking garlic festival? Only in California. The perp was shot dead by the brave Police Officers that the left seems to hate and revile.
It was a really angry Iranian.
kinda left out the Italian part of his heritage, eh? Knee-jerk hack. not that it matter..he was American..same as any citizen. Except crazy.
Sadly Italy has been overrun with people from the middle east who are seeking the generous welfare of Europe. That doesn't make the invaders Italian, French, Spanish or any other ethnicity. This shooter is as American as the San Bernardino shooters or John Walker Lindh.
Luckily, in this country, American is not an 'ethnicity'..no matter how hard some try to make it so.

Apparently guy was asked by people screaming "why are you doing this" and he responded "because I'm really angry".

6 Year old boy killed so that some POS could get his anger out in the form of mass murder. This is the world we live in.
Correction: This is the country we live in.

There is risk inherent to freedom. The more security one has; the less freedom one has. There’s no way around it. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Real, traditional Americans who align more closely with the founders vision for this nation, choose freedom every time...

What greater act limited liberty, life and happiness to a six year old boy then a monster with a gun? The idea that no solutions exist is the last and worst defense of 2aguy and others who put their right to guns unrestricted / uncontrolled.

They and the NRA are culpable for the deaths of innocent people by firearms purchsed by a monster.
Had it not been a man with a gun that stopped the shooter after one minute this would have been a democrat wet dream

You're disgusting. A liar and incapable of rational discourse.

California has banned guns, right? but...this sort of tragedy still happens over there!

Perhaps a good guy should have carried a gun to defend himself and others,and the outcome would have been different.
California has not banned guns. A lot of hunters here. You got bad intel
It's just very difficult to get a gun permit. Cops can arrest the person defending himself just as easily as the perp.
They don't have some kind of force-field around gun-free zones so you're pretty much on your own in the state of California.
Even if everybody carried guns in Cali the festival banned weapons like most large gatherings do... even Trump rally’s.
And NRA conventions.

No, I have empathy for the victims, your mockery is deplorable just like you.
Yeah...nothing says “empathy” like “F.U.”. Dumb ass. The fact is, you’re a typical leftist child throwing a typical leftist tantrum after someone pointed how idiotic left-wing policy ended in more deaths as usual.
Maybe he is just pissed off that people like you are trying to make this political.

Please tell me

how am I trying to make it political, Coyote?

you truly lost me
Your statement about gun policy.

is that political, Coyote? hmmmm I don't know
Of COURSE you don't know. :71:

A garlic festival. Who would shoot up a freaking garlic festival? Only in California. The perp was shot dead by the brave Police Officers that the left seems to hate and revile.
kinda left out the Italian part of his heritage, eh? Knee-jerk hack. not that it matter..he was American..same as any citizen. Except crazy.
Looks like ANOTHER INCEL terrorist act.

Apparently guy was asked by people screaming "why are you doing this" and he responded "because I'm really angry".

6 Year old boy killed so that some POS could get his anger out in the form of mass murder. This is the world we live in.

There is risk inherent to freedom. The more security one has; the less freedom one has. There’s no way around it. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Real, traditional Americans who align more closely with the founders vision for this nation, choose freedom every time...

What greater act limited liberty, life and happiness to a six year old boy then a monster with a gun? The idea that no solutions exist is the last and worst defense of 2aguy and others who put their right to guns unrestricted / uncontrolled.

They and the NRA are culpable for the deaths of innocent people by firearms purchsed by a monster.
Had it not been a man with a gun that stopped the shooter after one minute this would have been a democrat wet dream

You're disgusting. A liar and incapable of rational discourse.
That is a brilliant and expected democrat response. What substance!!!!

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911
A small price to pay for our Second Amendment Freedoms

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims

It has nothing to do with a "price paid for our 2nd A rights"

This is a kind of event that can take anywhere, even places that don't have a 2nd Amendment. Places like Paris France in the fall of 2015. Or in the Tremendous Republic of Mexico.

The families of the victims have to realize that guns in our society keep us safe and that your loved ones death only serves to protect our beloved second amendment

We would have guns in our society, regardless of what the laws say.
Very true

That is why we just shrug at these killings

It says 2 shooters. White guy in 30s?

One shooter is dead.

Odds on them laying this on Trump?

It's already confirmed that the shooter was a pro-Trump terrorist.

And he killed a 5 year old kid.

It says 2 shooters. White guy in 30s?

One shooter is dead.

Odds on them laying this on Trump?

It's already confirmed that the shooter was a pro-Trump terrorist.

And he killed a 5 year old kid.
I heard it was reported he was saying I'm with her, I'm with her, I'm with her, in the same fashion an Islamic jihadist would say, Allahu Akbar

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911

Just another standard nut.
Looks like INCEL again.

How do you figure? The stories indicate nothing about the sexuality of the alleged shooter at all.

They mentioned he was "very angry", I attributed that to the fact that he was an Iranian, an ethnic group known for their anger and radicalism.

They also mentioned he was from California, so its most likely he was as Queer as a $3 bill.

But since we can't get rid of all guns, I guess we should keep trying the GOP policy of Thoughts & Prayers. It's working so well.

I swear, the next time any of the gun-toting goons of the deplorable "No, we can't" faction has anything of any worth to say on the matter of smallish men's propensity to right their pathetic smallishness with the help of mass murderous gun violence will be the first.

California has banned guns, right? but...this sort of tragedy still happens over there!

Perhaps a good guy should have carried a gun to defend himself and others,and the outcome would have been different.

Mexican Gangs?

I heard it was gangs and 1 full-auto AK. Nortenos vs.-? Probably MS-13 or La Raza.

Gangs don't seem to have any problem getting those out there.
The reason I asked was because the last time I was in Gilroy, California it was full of migrants....jeeze that was 15 years ago and I know THAT has only become more concentrated.
Officially it is about 50% Hispanic but we all know that is horse shit. If the official number is 50% you know it is closer to %70.

Sacramento will have the shooters out by Friday.
The cops killed the shooter within one minute. During that one minute 11 were injured and 3 were murdered.

I guess California cops are braver than Florida cops. They might even have been Hispanic cops. Oh my.
Well, when you use the right weapon for mass killing, bad things happen.

You Hispanic comment was bigoted. Are you a bigoted fuck?

Sadly Italy has been overrun with people from the middle east who are seeking the generous welfare of Europe. That doesn't make the invaders Italian, French, Spanish or any other ethnicity. This shooter is as American as the San Bernardino shooters or John Walker Lindh.

Luckily, in this country, American is not an 'ethnicity'..no matter how hard some try to make it so.

Spot on ^^^

Racism and other forms of bigotry came out of the closet when We the People elected a man of African descent President of the United States; Trump's election and comments that the bigots on steroids are "good people too", even when they carried proudly the Nazi Flag has further divided our nation.

No longer can we be considered the melting pot, we have been divided into tribes by demagogues and charlatans on the FAR RIGHT.

Yes Virginia, fascism came to America and it's up to patriots to stand up and say enough, on the internet and at the polls.

Blastoff found my post here ^^^ funny. I wonder why he could not offer a rebuttal to my thoughtful comments. Is it denial, a defense mechanism, or that he can't post anything substantive or thoughtful to explain his single word response?

Last edited:
Looks like another muslim went nuts. We need more gun control! No muslims can own guns unless they go back where they came from.
Maybe we should disarm all you assfuck Trumpettes. If you are so stupid to vote for Trump, you are also too stupid to be allowed to own a gun.

Any minute 2AGuy will be showing up telling us how we don't need any more gun laws and swimming pools are more dangerous.
pretty sure what the shooter did was illegal already.

now - what laws would you propose to stop this? so far i've yet to encounter anyone wanting MORE gun control come up with a solution that didn't involve just getting rid of all guns period.
I'm for getting rid of all guns.

But since we can't get rid of all guns, I guess we should keep trying the GOP policy of Thoughts & Prayers. It's working so well.
so you have zero suggestions also. got it.

Forum List

Back