Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

Correction: This is the country we live in.
There is risk inherent to freedom. The more security one has; the less freedom one has. There’s no way around it. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Real, traditional Americans who align more closely with the founders vision for this nation, choose freedom every time...
Our founders Never. Ever. In A Million Years. would have found our level of gun homicide and ever increasing mass shootings of innocent civilians an acceptable trade for "freedom."
That's bullshit.
That’s pure speculation on your part. No one finds it acceptable by the way. That’s why it isn’t accepted. It’s criminalized.
Mass shootings and the killing of innocents is the price we pay for our 2nd amendment rights. Not calling for the repeal of the 2nd and I believe in private gun ownership.
We live in a culture of violence...and it is accepted by the vast majority. Whine if you will..and then turn on another action flick with 70 deaths by gun. Maybe kick back with a 1st person shooter and kill everything in cyberspace. While your children watch and learn.
Our culture is what it is--and I want a gun or two...to protect myself from everyone else's guns.

To paraphrase:
From time to time the Tree of Liberty must be watered....with the blood of innocents.
All I can say to that is,
View attachment 271785
You can take that pic and shove it up your ass that's my first amendment right

California has not banned guns. A lot of hunters here. You got bad intel
It's just very difficult to get a gun permit. Cops can arrest the person defending himself just as easily as the perp.
They don't have some kind of force-field around gun-free zones so you're pretty much on your own in the state of California.
Even if everybody carried guns in Cali the festival banned weapons like most large gatherings do... even Trump rally’s.
And that may help but nothing prevents an angry nutjob from killing.

Snips: Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman cut through back fence to avoid security, police say

"Smithee said the festival had security checkpoints with metal detectors."

"Taylor Pellegrini, 25, said that her bag was checked at the entrance but that one of her friend’s was not"

Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman cut through back fence to avoid security, police say
Yes I agree. I’m seeing these posts trying to make the case that California’s gun laws somehow played a factor in this, which just doesn’t make sense.
I think brainwashing or hatred in our schools might have something to do with it.
Why is it always some young kid?
Well kids are highly emotional and hormonal... what kind of brainwashing are you talking about?

Correction: This is the country we live in.
There is risk inherent to freedom. The more security one has; the less freedom one has. There’s no way around it. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Real, traditional Americans who align more closely with the founders vision for this nation, choose freedom every time...
Our founders Never. Ever. In A Million Years. would have found our level of gun homicide and ever increasing mass shootings of innocent civilians an acceptable trade for "freedom."
That's bullshit.
That’s pure speculation on your part. No one finds it acceptable by the way. That’s why it isn’t accepted. It’s criminalized.
Mass shootings and the killing of innocents is the price we pay for our 2nd amendment rights. Not calling for the repeal of the 2nd and I believe in private gun ownership.
We live in a culture of violence...and it is accepted by the vast majority. Whine if you will..and then turn on another action flick with 70 deaths by gun. Maybe kick back with a 1st person shooter and kill everything in cyberspace. While your children watch and learn.
Our culture is what it is--and I want a gun or two...to protect myself from everyone else's guns.

To paraphrase:
From time to time the Tree of Liberty must be watered....with the blood of innocents.
View attachment 271785
Fair enough....nice pattern. I've been told that a mark of maturity is perceiving the world as it is, rather than as we wish it to be.

It's just very difficult to get a gun permit. Cops can arrest the person defending himself just as easily as the perp.
They don't have some kind of force-field around gun-free zones so you're pretty much on your own in the state of California.
Even if everybody carried guns in Cali the festival banned weapons like most large gatherings do... even Trump rally’s.

Snips: Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman cut through back fence to avoid security, police say

"Taylor Pellegrini, 25, said that her bag was checked at the entrance but that one of her friend’s was not"

Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman cut through back fence to avoid security, police say
Yes I agree. I’m seeing these posts trying to make the case that California’s gun laws somehow played a factor in this, which just doesn’t make sense.

The Draconian Gun Laws of California certainly didn't prevent this. And that's the point
If a law did actually prevent a crime how would that be proven?

If someone committed such a crime in Texas and declared that they would have done it in California where they lived,but didn't because of the gun laws.

Your reaction is very revealing. What the fuck is strapped? You're in the same situation and the gunman sees you and a family member. What do you do?
I do whatever I can to keep everybody safe, what kind of question is that?! Let me ask you something’s. Do you always have a gun on you? Do you take it to your kids school? To concerts, movie theaters, baseball games?

If not then why? Is that an example of you not taking responsibility for your own safety?
If you feel the need too ponder what kind of question I asked you,then you are not prepared to protect anyone. Yes I always carry. Regradless what a sign may say
Ok captain commando do what you gotta do... don’t worry about me I’ve been just fine
between you and me I choose not to be a victim and wait to be protected you, on the other hand, have cast your die and it came up craps
Well I’m calling your bullshit. You don’t always have a gun on you. There are times whether it be in church or a swimming pool or at a movie theater where I’m sure you don’t have a gun at your side and during those times I can use your same argument against you that you are trying to use against me. Fact is that it’s an idiotic agreement that it is necessary to have a gun at all times to be responsible and protected. I could take the argument further to highlight the stupidity and say that whenever you are not wearing full body armor you are being unsafe and irresponsible as you never know when a bullet may come flying.

You’re argument is weak and I think I just pointed out the absurdity of it so best to stop using it from now on captain
I carry conceal a Ruger ec9 IWB I don't go to the pool I go to the gym wearing a spandex waist belt
The only place I wouldn't carry is a government building

Concealed carry will work; open carry is just two fucktards waiting for a collision. It's stupid to advertise you're carrying, just an ego trip for morons.

It says 2 shooters. White guy in 30s?

One shooter is dead.

Odds on them laying this on Trump?

It's already confirmed that the shooter was a pro-Trump terrorist.

And he killed a 5 year old kid.

One shooter is dead.

I heard it was reported he was saying I'm with her, I'm with her, I'm with her, in the same fashion an Islamic jihadist would say, Allahu Akbar
Of course you "heard it was reported".....

Concealed carry will work; open carry is just two fucktards waiting for a collision. It's stupid to advertise you're carrying, just an ego trip for morons.

That really depends on the circles you are traveling with. In some communities, Open Carry is needed to dissuade criminals from approaching you in the first place.

To paraphrase:

Volunteer one of your family innocents for the watering, if that's what you claim is required.
Didn't read the rest of the post..or just..didn't understand?

It is what it is...I am not 'claiming' ill-educated one..I'm commenting.

Last edited:
Any minute 2AGuy will be showing up telling us how we don't need any more gun laws and swimming pools are more dangerous.
You and lying filth like you are asked repeatedly how more gun laws will stop this, and like the no-good lying scum you are, you never provide an answer. Why is that my six-legged parasite?

This has been answered multiple times.

Banning assault type rifles would at the least reduce the carnage.

The truth is most of you deplorables are chicken shits.

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

We should alsi ban tactical gear.
A rifle can assault someone!??? What do you have video evidence??

a Baseball bat is a bat typically used in Baseball.

Am assault rifle of a rifle typically used in military assaults.

An Asaault type rifle is a rifle that resembles an assault rifle.

A Maga hat is a hat worn by dumbasses.
So no evidence a ride assulted anyone hahah ok

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911

Just another standard nut.
Looks like INCEL again.

How do you figure? The stories indicate nothing about the sexuality of the alleged shooter at all.

They mentioned he was "very angry", I attributed that to the fact that he was an Iranian, an ethnic group known for their anger and radicalism.

They also mentioned he was from California, so its most likely he was as Queer as a $3 bill.
Oh...where do you get your information that Iranians are an "ethnic group known for their anger and radicalism"? Iranian isn't even an ethnic group....it's a nationality.

That's bullshit.

To paraphrase:
View attachment 271785
Fair enough....nice pattern. I've been told that a mark of maturity is perceiving the world as it is, rather than as we wish it to be.
hows this pattern?
56242749_2126291397463546_6578370960812933120_n.jpg

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911

Just another standard nut.
Looks like INCEL again.

How do you figure? The stories indicate nothing about the sexuality of the alleged shooter at all.

They mentioned he was "very angry", I attributed that to the fact that he was an Iranian, an ethnic group known for their anger and radicalism.

They also mentioned he was from California, so its most likely he was as Queer as a $3 bill.
Oh...where do you get your information that Iranians are an "ethnic group known for their anger and radicalism"? Iranian isn't even an ethnic group....it's a nationality.

Yes, Iranians are an angry ethnicity, they hate America as you can see here. BTW, Obama's top advisor was an Iranian broad.

The Draconian Gun Laws of California certainly didn't prevent this. And that's the point
If a law did actually prevent a crime how would that be proven?

If someone committed such a crime in Texas and declared that they would have done it in California where they lived,but didn't because of the gun laws.
Haha... ok, great point. Since there haven’t been any declarations of that kind then I guess you’ve proven your point. You win!

One shooter is dead.

One shooter is dead.

I heard it was reported he was saying I'm with her, I'm with her, I'm with her, in the same fashion an Islamic jihadist would say, Allahu Akbar
Of course you "heard it was reported".....
Interesting you never once called COVFEFE response into question
Interesting not.

I do whatever I can to keep everybody safe, what kind of question is that?! Let me ask you something’s. Do you always have a gun on you? Do you take it to your kids school? To concerts, movie theaters, baseball games?

If not then why? Is that an example of you not taking responsibility for your own safety?
If you feel the need too ponder what kind of question I asked you,then you are not prepared to protect anyone. Yes I always carry. Regradless what a sign may say
Ok captain commando do what you gotta do... don’t worry about me I’ve been just fine
between you and me I choose not to be a victim and wait to be protected you, on the other hand, have cast your die and it came up craps
Well I’m calling your bullshit. You don’t always have a gun on you. There are times whether it be in church or a swimming pool or at a movie theater where I’m sure you don’t have a gun at your side and during those times I can use your same argument against you that you are trying to use against me. Fact is that it’s an idiotic agreement that it is necessary to have a gun at all times to be responsible and protected. I could take the argument further to highlight the stupidity and say that whenever you are not wearing full body armor you are being unsafe and irresponsible as you never know when a bullet may come flying.

You’re argument is weak and I think I just pointed out the absurdity of it so best to stop using it from now on captain
I carry conceal a Ruger ec9 IWB I don't go to the pool I go to the gym wearing a spandex waist belt
The only place I wouldn't carry is a government building
Haha, you work out in spandex with a gun on your hip?! Now that’s a great picture!! How about when you shower? You got a little waterproof holster?

You and lying filth like you are asked repeatedly how more gun laws will stop this, and like the no-good lying scum you are, you never provide an answer. Why is that my six-legged parasite?

This has been answered multiple times.

Banning assault type rifles would at the least reduce the carnage.

The truth is most of you deplorables are chicken shits.

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

We should alsi ban tactical gear.
A rifle can assault someone!??? What do you have video evidence??

a Baseball bat is a bat typically used in Baseball.

Am assault rifle of a rifle typically used in military assaults.

An Asaault type rifle is a rifle that resembles an assault rifle.

A Maga hat is a hat worn by dumbasses.

Tell me, tard - which of the following is an "assault rifle"?

View attachment 271777

View attachment 271778
So, we can't talk abouyt assault type weapons without more of this bullshit.
Which on assaulted you? Lol

Forum List

Back