Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911
A small price to pay for our Second Amendment Freedoms

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims

It has nothing to do with a "price paid for our 2nd A rights"

This is a kind of event that can take anywhere, even places that don't have a 2nd Amendment. Places like Paris France in the fall of 2015. Or in the Tremendous Republic of Mexico.
Actually, in OECD nations other than ours, this kind of thing happens far, far, far less. Precisely because of their gun laws.

Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman referred to 'Might is Right' manifesto before shooting

There was reference to a manifesto entitled Might is Right. Manifestos are interesting to me. There is always a certain way of thinking that offends some opposing party so much that they want to ban it, and silence any discussion of the issues that are raised in it. (Of course at the same time, they freely distribute other questionable literature such as the Communist Manifesto.)

When I was a schoolchild, many of my classmates spoke in hushed tones of the ideology of Might is Right.

The arguments raised are very subtle, and it is difficult at first thought to form a good logical objection to them in the framework in which they were put forth.

At the same time the framework is subtly altered to a "present" and "actual" time / place / situation with the goal of establishing a political supremacy for a master race, and that is a world that I had to step out of for my own safety and well-being.

Where is snouter and the rest of the gay incels when this happens?

Police ID Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter as Santino William Legan; victims include 2 children

5f8e5f9d4587b4ba6d1bb513a48f50da

The man believed to have opened fire at the Gilroy Garlic Festival on Sunday, killing 3 and wounding 12, was identified by police as Santino William Legan, 19, of Gilroy.

Three officers who were patrolling the park fatally shot Legan on Sunday after the 19-year-old started firing at crowds gathered at the popular food festival in Santa Clara County. A 6-year-old boy, identified by family members as Steven Romero of San Jose, a 13-year-old girl and a man in his 20s were killed, said Gilroy Police Chief Scot Smithee.

The officers began shooting at the gunman in less than a minute, he said, "despite the fact that they were outgunned, with their handguns, against a rifle."

Police ID Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting suspect as Santino William Legan; victims include 2 children

"We had thousands of people there in a very small area," Smithee said, his eyes tearing up. "It could have gotten so much worse, so fast. I'm really proud that they got there as quickly as they did. There absolutely would have been more bloodshed."

Well let me ask... do you think that a person should have the right to walk into a store, buy a machine gun as easy as buying a coke, then go watch a high school football game with it sitting on his lap? Is that something that you’d find acceptable in the society you live in?

Absolutely!

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. What part of that don't you understand?

The crime should never be the possession of the firearm but the crime done with the fire arm.

If that person bought the machine gun why shouldn't he be allowed to take it to the football game if he doesn't commit a crime with it? After all the Bill of Rights says very clearly that the right to keep and bear shall not be infringed. When I was younger we use to take guns to school frequently.

I sure as hell don't want to allow asshole Libtards taking away my Constitutional right under the stupid idea of "reasonable gun control" because we all know the shitheads are never reasonable.

If you are confused about what the asshole Liberals call "reasonable" I can give you several example of how bat shit crazy they are. In fact I think I have before in other threads but like all uneducated low information Moon Bats you failed to grasp the meaning of oppressive.
Yeah it used to be like that back in the Wild West, but people wanting a safer and more civilized society decided to make rules. I’m sorry you are falling on the wrong side of history. That must be frustrating

Fair enough, you want "safety".

What's your plan to provide safety to the tens of millions of Senior Citizens who aren't skilled in the martial arts and hand to hand combat when they are dealing with young thugs on the street who might well have firearms?

It seems to me that all the libs want the old timers to do is to Die Quickly.
Are old timers getting shot in the street? I must have missed that memo.

Its just not old timers getting shot, but also knifed, cut, burnt, punched, etc. Oldtimers are often not able to defend themselves. Rosa Parks was 81 when she got beat and robbed.

I'm sure she wishes she had a "little friend"
Rosa parks?! Ok buddy

Absolutely!

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. What part of that don't you understand?

The crime should never be the possession of the firearm but the crime done with the fire arm.

If that person bought the machine gun why shouldn't he be allowed to take it to the football game if he doesn't commit a crime with it? After all the Bill of Rights says very clearly that the right to keep and bear shall not be infringed. When I was younger we use to take guns to school frequently.

I sure as hell don't want to allow asshole Libtards taking away my Constitutional right under the stupid idea of "reasonable gun control" because we all know the shitheads are never reasonable.

If you are confused about what the asshole Liberals call "reasonable" I can give you several example of how bat shit crazy they are. In fact I think I have before in other threads but like all uneducated low information Moon Bats you failed to grasp the meaning of oppressive.
Yeah it used to be like that back in the Wild West, but people wanting a safer and more civilized society decided to make rules. I’m sorry you are falling on the wrong side of history. That must be frustrating

What's your plan to provide safety to the tens of millions of Senior Citizens who aren't skilled in the martial arts and hand to hand combat when they are dealing with young thugs on the street who might well have firearms?

Its just not old timers getting shot, but also knifed, cut, burnt, punched, etc. Oldtimers are often not able to defend themselves. Rosa Parks was 81 when she got beat and robbed.

Rosa parks?! Ok buddy

Did you miss that story about Ms. Parks?

Beat and robbed as an old timer, and no , she wasn't armed.

I always liked the story of Rosa Parks, as she fought against an unjust law,she served as an inspiration for Lt. Oliver North, who also disobeyed the unjust Boland Amendment

You and lying filth like you are asked repeatedly how more gun laws will stop this, and like the no-good lying scum you are, you never provide an answer. Why is that my six-legged parasite?

This has been answered multiple times.

Banning assault type rifles would at the least reduce the carnage.

The truth is most of you deplorables are chicken shits.

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

We should alsi ban tactical gear.
A rifle can assault someone!??? What do you have video evidence??

a Baseball bat is a bat typically used in Baseball.

Am assault rifle of a rifle typically used in military assaults.

An Asaault type rifle is a rifle that resembles an assault rifle.

A Maga hat is a hat worn by dumbasses.

Tell me, tard - which of the following is an "assault rifle"?

View attachment 271777

View attachment 271778
Both are effective in slaughtering first graders

Progressive government power, like what you want, has murdered over 100,000,000 people in the last 100 years.

YOUR political ideology is the most violent, vile, and murderous philosophy ever created. Our Founding Fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment so that we would be able to keep murderous swine, like you, from committing your crimes.

Rosa parks?! Ok buddy

I always liked the story of Rosa Parks, as she fought against an unjust law,she served as an inspiration for Lt. Oliver North, who also disobeyed the unjust Boland Amendment
If Rosa parks was alive today tod you think she would still get beaten to death walking down the street, If she wanted to carry a gun for fear of her life do you think she would not be able to?

No Iranian being Moslem, Moslem being haters of women
There are so many ways you could go with this idiot the book he took the quote from "According to the book Modern Satanism: Anatomy of a Subculture, Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard"
Satanism Moslem Anarchist women are subjects of men
None of that fits any right-wing person you know. be honest for once.
Well how could it? Right wing stands for all that is good virtuous and true while Left wing stands for all that is evil malicious and false... right?
All I can say is that no one on the right stands for what he stood for.
So what? He was obviously very troubled. Why the rush to point fingers and put him on the Left or Right team? What do you think that proves?
Guess you haven't noticed but the left quickly jumps on the blame train
Another mass killing by a white supremacist. You must be disappointed. You were hoping for a Hispanic or better yet an illegal Hispanic
White supremacist /Antifa what different does it make?leftist have no problem defending Antifa you will not find right wingers defending White supremacist

Rosa parks?! Ok buddy

If Rosa parks was alive today tod you think she would still get beaten to death walking down the street, If she wanted to carry a gun for fear of her life do you think she would not be able to?

Depends on where she was living at.

In a lot of Liberal Hell Holes like Chicago, I doubt she would be armed

Well how could it? Right wing stands for all that is good virtuous and true while Left wing stands for all that is evil malicious and false... right?
So what? He was obviously very troubled. Why the rush to point fingers and put him on the Left or Right team? What do you think that proves?
Another mass killing by a white supremacist. You must be disappointed. You were hoping for a Hispanic or better yet an illegal Hispanic
White supremacist /Antifa what different does it make?

Your right there, both groups seem to be on the payroll of CNN

Just admit you have no answer for anything and that you do not want to punish crime.

So because I think these guns need to be banned I am against law enforcement?

Really?
Why are you against tools?? They saved 94 thousand lives last year... are you crazy??

So assault type rifles in the hands on non-law enforcement personnel saved 94,0000 lives? I doubt that.
Any facts are like a cross to a vampire to you.

you caught me in mid post
leftist have no problem defending Antifa you will not find right wingers defending White supremacist

leftist have no problem defending Antifa you will not find right wingers defending White supremacist
Where the fuck have you been?

Antifa is a right wing excuse you use to counter your buddies the White Supremacists. And yes you do support them. If not, show me where any of you have posted against them because wed have plenty posting on USMB.

Where the fuck have you been?

Antifa is a right wing excuse you use to counter your buddies the White Supremacists. And yes you do support them. If not, show me where any of you have posted against them because wed have plenty posting on USMB.
Stop lying. They are all leftist garbage. As vile as you are, you could be their leader.

This has been answered multiple times.

Banning assault type rifles would at the least reduce the carnage.

The truth is most of you deplorables are chicken shits.

If you did not have access to such a powerful weapon, would you even consider one of these killings?

We should alsi ban tactical gear.

Tell me, tard - which of the following is an "assault rifle"?

View attachment 271777

View attachment 271778
Both are effective in slaughtering first graders

Progressive government power, like what you want, has murdered over 100,000,000 people in the last 100 years.

YOUR political ideology is the most violent, vile, and murderous philosophy ever created. Our Founding Fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment so that we would be able to keep murderous swine, like you, from committing your crimes.

So lets arm crazy people & allow them to roan the streets.

Just admit you have no answer for anything and that you do not want to punish crime.

So because I think these guns need to be banned I am against law enforcement?

Really?
Why are you against tools?? They saved 94 thousand lives last year... are you crazy??

So assault type rifles in the hands on non-law enforcement personnel saved 94,0000 lives? I doubt that.
Any facts are like a cross to a vampire to you.

You assfucks wouldn't recognize a fact if your miserable little lives depended on it.
That's a good thing because you have never presented any. Only what you want to believe from the corrupt media.

Tell us all exactly how more or any gun control will stop criminals.
Tell us how disarming the law-abiding will stop criminals.
Tell us exactly what acts of racism Trump has done.
Be specific.

Forum List

Back