Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

[Q

Are they as easy to spray fire into a crowd of garlic festival goers? AR 15 is a copy of a weapon developed for WAR. It is designed to kill as quickly and easily as possible.

You are confused.

I have 29 AR-15s.

They are not designed to kill quickly and easily.

They are designed to provide recreational activities, protection for my family and are "necessary for the security of a free state".

How many do you have and what do you use them for?

29 AR15s huh?

Will you be signing autographs?

California has banned guns, right? but...this sort of tragedy still happens over there!

Perhaps a good guy should have carried a gun to defend himself and others,and the outcome would have been different.

well if they have banned guns then expect the rest of all the other states to follow. california was the first state to ban indoor smoking and then all the other states followed,expect the same thing again,how anybody can stll say all these years later this is a free country or a government of the people is beyond me.:rolleyes:

Minnesota banned smoking in most but not all buildings in 1975.

California has banned guns, right? but...this sort of tragedy still happens over there!

Perhaps a good guy should have carried a gun to defend himself and others,and the outcome would have been different.

well if they have banned guns then expect the rest of all the other states to follow. california was the first state to ban indoor smoking and then all the other states followed,expect the same thing again,how anybody can stll say all these years later this is a free country or a government of the people is beyond me.:rolleyes:
How are we not a government of the people? Don’t the people elect the lawmakers?

Good thing we have a Bill of Rights to protect us from government oppression. However, somebody forgot to tell the assholes in California.
How so? Because they have gun laws?

That would be oppressive gun laws against the Bill of Rights.

Too bad the Supremes are too chickenshit to apply the same strict scrutiny to the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms the same as they apply to other Constitutional rights. Kinds of makes the BORs a joke, doesn't it?

What good does it have a Constitutional right that says that "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" when commie states like California can infringe the shit out of the right?

[Q

Are they as easy to spray fire into a crowd of garlic festival goers? AR 15 is a copy of a weapon developed for WAR. It is designed to kill as quickly and easily as possible.

You are confused.

I have 29 AR-15s.

They are not designed to kill quickly and easily.

They are designed to provide recreational activities, protection for my family and are "necessary for the security of a free state".

How many do you have and what do you use them for?

29 AR15s huh?

Will you be signing autographs?

Those are just rookie numbers.

I wonder how many illegal immigrants out of the 12 to 30 million that Trumpsters estimate are out there, have been involved in mass random shootings? I suspect that it is the same number of terrorists that came from the countries from which Trump banned immigration.

How are we not a government of the people? Don’t the people elect the lawmakers?

Good thing we have a Bill of Rights to protect us from government oppression. However, somebody forgot to tell the assholes in California.

Too bad the Supremes are too chickenshit to apply the same strict scrutiny to the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms the same as they apply to other Constitutional rights. Kinds of makes the BORs a joke, doesn't it?

What good does it have a Constitutional right that says that "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" when commie states like California can infringe the shit out of the right?
Well let me ask... do you think that a person should have the right to walk into a store, buy a machine gun as easy as buying a coke, then go watch a high school football game with it sitting on his lap? Is that something that you’d find acceptable in the society you live in?

I just read that article and it did not say that, or imply it. As a matter of fact, that is a total lie. He was third generation Iranian. His immigrant grandfather was an educated professional and served his community in local politics. His parents are also professionals and respected in the community.

Santino would get along great with President Trump, I think:

He wrote: “Read Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white twats?”...
The book is described as being akin to Social Darwinism and includes misogynistic and racist principles “claiming that the woman and the family as a whole is the property of the man and proclaiming the innate superiority of the Anglo-Saxon race.

Do not take Weatherman's word for it, folks. He's out and out lying.
Oh my...I'm soooo surprised that Weatherman would tell an untruth..or shade the argument to favor his take..or leave out important info that completely changes the context of an argument..shocked i tell ya!
Well, it takes some chutzpah when you also put the link in the same post that says the complete opposite.
You seem to have ignored a few things he self-identified as an Italian Iranian, and hated whites and it sounds like he was a tree hugger. Iran's dear leader is a holocaust denier. anarchist history revisionist all sound like leftiest to me.
Here the portion you left out
Legan also posted about a fringe white supremacist book written in 1890. Noted indivualist anarchist, revisionist historian and Holocaust denier James J. Martin called, the book, “
So. We're back to Italians and Iranians not being white.......again?
No Iranian being Moslem, Moslem being haters of women
There are so many ways you could go with this idiot the book he took the quote from "According to the book Modern Satanism: Anatomy of a Subculture, Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard"
Satanism Moslem Anarchist women are subjects of men
None of that fits any right-wing person you know. be honest for once.

I wonder how many illegal immigrants out of the 12 to 30 million that Trumpsters estimate are out there, have been involved in mass random shootings? I suspect that it is the same number of terrorists that came from the countries from which Trump banned immigration.
plenty of gang members out mass killing

Well let me ask... do you think that a person should have the right to walk into a store, buy a machine gun as easy as buying a coke, then go watch a high school football game with it sitting on his lap? Is that something that you’d find acceptable in the society you live in?
What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

I just read that article and it did not say that, or imply it. As a matter of fact, that is a total lie. He was third generation Iranian. His immigrant grandfather was an educated professional and served his community in local politics. His parents are also professionals and respected in the community.

Santino would get along great with President Trump, I think:

He wrote: “Read Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white twats?”...
The book is described as being akin to Social Darwinism and includes misogynistic and racist principles “claiming that the woman and the family as a whole is the property of the man and proclaiming the innate superiority of the Anglo-Saxon race.

Do not take Weatherman's word for it, folks. He's out and out lying.
Oh my...I'm soooo surprised that Weatherman would tell an untruth..or shade the argument to favor his take..or leave out important info that completely changes the context of an argument..shocked i tell ya!
Well, it takes some chutzpah when you also put the link in the same post that says the complete opposite.
You seem to have ignored a few things he self-identified as an Italian Iranian, and hated whites and it sounds like he was a tree hugger. Iran's dear leader is a holocaust denier. anarchist history revisionist all sound like leftiest to me.
Legan also posted about a fringe white supremacist book written in 1890. Noted indivualist anarchist, revisionist historian and Holocaust denier James J. Martin called, the book, “
There are so many ways you could go with this idiot the book he took the quote from "According to the book Modern Satanism: Anatomy of a Subculture, Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard"
Well how could it? Right wing stands for all that is good virtuous and true while Left wing stands for all that is evil malicious and false... right?

Was reading neo- Nazi crap....an INCEL....gonna get real quiet on the CRC front now.
From PBS
Iranian Identity, the 'Aryan Race,' and Jake Gyllenhaal
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/tehranbureau/2010/08/post-2.
This was the context in which Iranian intellectuals heard, or rather read in Orientalist literature, that Iranians were members of that same superior race as Europeans. Aryanism was for them manna from heaven. It suddenly -- and, it should be added, unexpectedly -- provided them an attractive means to consolidate their fanciful theories. It is fascinating how deeply compatible Aryanism was with the emerging nationalist discourse: the opposition between Iranian and Arab fit squarely into the Aryan vs. Semite paradigm. It also came from Europe. How could the celebrated, emulated Europeans be wrong? Iranians' pride, seriously wounded by the encounter with Europe, could be assuaged with the conviction that they shared in the Europeans' racial superiority. No surprise that they adhered so tightly to the myth of the Aryan race.

FYI Hitler had Moslems in his ranks.

What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?
Are you asking if I’ve ever been in a situation where I’ve had to fight for my life? The answer is no. My experience simply comes from living my life. And I’m not telling anybody what they need or don’t need to prevail in a fight. My hope would be that we learn skills to avoid and diffuse fights so that they don’t happen.

How come you didn’t answer my question? Not very nice manners to answers questions with questions.

Well how could it? Right wing stands for all that is good virtuous and true while Left wing stands for all that is evil malicious and false... right?
All I can say is that no one on the right stands for what he stood for.

Absolutely!

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. What part of that don't you understand?

The crime should never be the possession of the firearm but the crime done with the fire arm.

If that person bought the machine gun why shouldn't he be allowed to take it to the football game if he doesn't commit a crime with it? After all the Bill of Rights says very clearly that the right to keep and bear shall not be infringed. When I was younger we use to take guns to school frequently.

I sure as hell don't want to allow asshole Libtards taking away my Constitutional right under the stupid idea of "reasonable gun control" because we all know the shitheads are never reasonable.

If you are confused about what the asshole Liberals call "reasonable" I can give you several example of how bat shit crazy they are. In fact I think I have before in other threads but like all uneducated low information Moon Bats you failed to grasp the meaning of oppressive.

Are you asking if I’ve ever been in a situation where I’ve had to fight for my life? The answer is no. My experience simply comes from living my life. And I’m not telling anybody what they need or don’t need to prevail in a fight. My hope would be that we learn skills to avoid and diffuse fights so that they don’t happen.

How come you didn’t answer my question? Not very nice manners to answers questions with questions.
Well, I am asking you what your training is. because you didn't ask me the question
I could care less what a person carries if that is what they are capable of using

So what? He was obviously very troubled. Why the rush to point fingers and put him on the Left or Right team? What do you think that proves?

So what? He was obviously very troubled. Why the rush to point fingers and put him on the Left or Right team? What do you think that proves?
Guess you haven't noticed but the left quickly jumps on the blame train

Forum List

Back