Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

Le Pen would most likely have shut down Hebdo or exiled them if she took over

Right Wingers DO NOT support free speech, except when it is their own
Its a shame you think that nationalists, not islamists are the enemy. Whereas we value free speech, they don't. No matter how much you espouse tolerance towards them, or offer them the olive branch of multiculturalism, Islam does not respect your right as an infidel to exist.

Radical extremists are the enemy. Nationalist fall into that category. I would offer no olive branch to radical jihadists -- except maybe if it were tinged with ebola
Liberals are the true radicals; they are moral nihilists, radical egalitarians, and at the end of the day, servants of global plutocrats who erase borders and tradition to advance purely their financial interests. Those of us who wish to conserve our nations and oppose the rot that comes from these damaging excesses are not the radical ones.

I would argue the left wingers like you, those who refuse to not only recognize the enemy at the gates, but aid and abet them by either suggesting this attack was blowback or has nothing to do with Islam, are just as bad as the islamists. At best, you are naive, at worst, you are nihilistic and don't care about the consequences of advancing a one world global system and multicultural, like increased tension between peoples and violence. The end of your progressive dream is chaos and death like we saw on the streets of Paris these past few days. That is the result.

What also exposes the shallowness of the liberals in France is they are now barring the National Front from the National Unity Rally this Sunday. This exposes that they don't care about national unity, and the fact they won't identify the root of the problem shows they don't care about national security. All they are trying to do is stick to "the narrative" and gain back control of the political conversation that they so drastically loss after this attack. Since facts fly so in the face of their multicultural and egalitarian agenda. Everything with them is a political calculation. It is fake and manufactured and real people aren't buying into this decrepit system anymore.
French far-right barred from national unity rally - The Local

blowback? enemy at the gates? of what, western civilization? bring it on. but Chicken Little is going to be suing you -- he won the case on The Sky Is Falling
It always makes my proud to be British as I lived through some terrible terrorist atrocities perpetrated by the IRA in the UK. The fascist scum of the right attempted to create the same xenophobia against the catholic Irish immigrants with very little success.
Well at least when you become a minority in your own country and have to live with pedophile grooming gangs and executions for blaspheming the prophet, you can say you were a proper "anti-racist".

Last edited:

Its a shame you think that nationalists, not islamists are the enemy. Whereas we value free speech, they don't. No matter how much you espouse tolerance towards them, or offer them the olive branch of multiculturalism, Islam does not respect your right as an infidel to exist.

Radical extremists are the enemy. Nationalist fall into that category. I would offer no olive branch to radical jihadists -- except maybe if it were tinged with ebola
Liberals are the true radicals; they are moral nihilists, radical egalitarians, and at the end of the day, servants of global plutocrats who erase borders and tradition to advance purely their financial interests. Those of us who wish to conserve our nations and oppose the rot that comes from these damaging excesses are not the radical ones.

I would argue the left wingers like you, those who refuse to not only recognize the enemy at the gates, but aid and abet them by either suggesting this attack was blowback or has nothing to do with Islam, are just as bad as the islamists. At best, you are naive, at worst, you are nihilistic and don't care about the consequences of advancing a one world global system and multicultural, like increased tension between peoples and violence. The end of your progressive dream is chaos and death like we saw on the streets of Paris these past few days. That is the result.

What also exposes the shallowness of the liberals in France is they are now barring the National Front from the National Unity Rally this Sunday. This exposes that they don't care about national unity, and the fact they won't identify the root of the problem shows they don't care about national security. All they are trying to do is stick to "the narrative" and gain back control of the political conversation that they so drastically loss after this attack. Since facts fly so in the face of their multicultural and egalitarian agenda. Everything with them is a political calculation. It is fake and manufactured and real people aren't buying into this decrepit system anymore.

blowback? enemy at the gates? of what, western civilization? bring it on. but Chicken Little is going to be suing you -- he won the case on The Sky Is Falling
It always makes my proud to be British as I lived through some terrible terrorist atrocities perpetrated by the IRA in the UK. The fascist scum of the right attempted to create the same xenophobia against the catholic Irish immigrants with very little success.

:clap2:

Terrible events often bring out the bad in good people and bring out the bad people. But, there are people like you. I get so sick of how cowardly Americans act after every little hint of a terrorist attack. We'll be giving up all of our freedoms to FEEL safe and we will turn on our neighbors like rats on a ship at sea

Well at least when you become a minority in your own country and have to live with pedophile grooming gangs and executions for blaspheming the prophet, you can say you were a proper "anti-racist".

what in the whacky world of wingnuttery are you yapping about now?

I wouldn't expect you too know anything about the Rotherham Scandal involving 1400 British girls being raped by Asian Muslim gangs. As for the blasphemy executions, I am discussing the most recent Paris attacks. Or have you so quickly forgot. You need to keep up with things. If you are going to so vigorously advocate for multiculturalism and open immigration, you ought to know the fruits of it. Not that I expect you to care, being the naive nihilist you are, but for what its worth.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

rotherham scandal - Google Search

I wouldn't expect you too know anything about the Rotherham Scandal involving 1400 British girls being raped by Asian Muslim gangs. As for the blasphemy executions, I am discussing the most recent Paris attacks. Or have you so quickly forgot. You need to keep up with things. If you are going to so vigorously advocate for multiculturalism and open immigration, you ought to know the fruits of it. Not that I expect you to care, being the naive nihilist you are, but for what its worth.

To tell you the truth, Dante doesn't give two shits. Oh, I'm sure it hurts their families and friends, but unlike you I have a real life. No need to live vicariously through the pain and suffering of others

psst!

Dante doesn't advocate multiculturalism or open immigration in America. In Europe, Dante doesn't give two shits

To tell you the truth, Dante doesn't give two shits. Oh, I'm sure it hurts their families and friends, but unlike you I have a real life. No need to live vicariously through the pain and suffering of others
You have a real autistic life apparently.

Do you not know what the concept of blowback is? It is mostly popularized in America by Ron Paul, but increasingly liberals have picked up the mantle as well. The suggestion is that radical islamic terror attacks are a product of American or Western Foreign policy. Many liberals in the wake of this attack, particularly in Europe, have suggested this attack was a product of US/UK/NATO foreign policy. However, many more are even shallower than that, just saying "Islam has nothing to do with this", and trying to push this event under the rug to recover their political narrative. This event on Sunday will be an event to try to minimize Radical Islam, condemn the patriotic right, make people forget about the attack, and make some vacuous and shallow words about how "they stand with the victims, the pen is mightier than the sword, but we can't deviate form our multicultural project", but they won't advance a plan to solve the issue.They don't want to solve this problem, they would rather sweep it under the rug. The fact you are calling us paranoid to raise security concerns, discuss the violent tendencies of islam, and reform immigration policy speaks more about you than it does the patriotic right. These events unfortunately prove us nationalists right. If we had been listened to, and Islamic immigration had been at least brought to the table to be discussed, this attack could have been avoided. Liberal open border policy. Allowing the enemy into our civilization, brought this terror upon us.

So it is safe to assume you are in the naive category, because you aren't even really aware or cognizant of what is going on. You have no malice, you are but a petty fool, a "clever silly" at best.

Strange as a British Jew I do not feel my way of life is threatened. I have many Muslim friends, my lawyer, accountant and doctor are three. Next Friday we fly to the middle east to get some sun in Egypt and Morocco, as I speak French it should be interesting discussing these problems.
I have been a fan of Private Eye and Hebdo for a long time. The cartoons re "Freedom Fries" and Dubya were brilliant.

psst!

In Europe, Dante doesn't give two shits
Than stop talking about it.

I liked John Donne's "No man is an island..." when I was a young adult. I may agree with the sentiment, but do mistake it for a personal loss.

When others get killed it may horrify, but at some point it just becomes more of the same. I'll take my chances in the cold cruel world rather than trade freedoms for illusions of safety

psst!

In Europe, Dante doesn't give two shits
Than stop talking about it.
You don't see me whining and rattling a sabre at the usual massacres in other countries. What interests me in France is the assault on the ideals of liberalism. That affects me much more than some camp girls getting raped or killed because their nutty christian missionaries asshole parents send them overseas to save souls that haven't asked to be saved, don't want to be saved

Do you not know what the concept of blowback is? It is mostly popularized in America by Ron Paul, but increasingly liberals have picked up the mantle as well. The suggestion is that radical islamic terror attacks are a product of American or Western Foreign policy. Many liberals in the wake of this attack, particularly in Europe, have suggested this attack was a product of US/UK/NATO foreign policy. However, many more are even shallower than that, just saying "Islam has nothing to do with this", and trying to push this event under the rug to recover their political narrative. This event on Sunday will be an event to try to minimize Radical Islam, condemn the patriotic right, make people forget about the attack, and make some vacuous and shallow words about how "they stand with the victims, the pen is mightier than the sword, but we can't deviate form our multicultural project", but they won't advance a plan to solve the issue.They don't want to solve this problem, they would rather sweep it under the rug. The fact you are calling us paranoid to raise security concerns, discuss the violent tendencies of islam, and reform immigration policy speaks more about you than it does the patriotic right. These events unfortunately prove us nationalists right. If we had been listened to, and Islamic immigration had been at least brought to the table to be discussed, this attack could have been avoided. Liberal open border policy. Allowing the enemy into our civilization, brought this terror upon us.

So it is safe to assume you are in the naive category, because you aren't even really aware or cognizant of what is going on. You have no malice, you are but a petty fool, a "clever silly" at best.

Strange as a British Jew I do not feel my way of life is threatened. I have many Muslim friends, my lawyer, accountant and doctor are three. Next Friday we fly to the middle east to get some sun in Egypt and Morocco, as I speak French it should be interesting discussing these problems.
I have been a fan of Private Eye and Hebdo for a long time. The cartoons re "Freedom Fries" and Dubya were brilliant.
You represent the more liberal cosmopolitan jew. The one who prefers living is an cosmopolitan, global and liberal society. You believe as a Jew, a multicultural society will give you security and prevent the kind of nationalism that will give way to the anti-semitism. You are everywhere but and home no where as shown by your traveling and friends of many nations.

Other Jews, in places like Israel, but also through France and in places like Malmo, Sweden are increasingly becoming nationalist and recognizing the failure of multiculturalism and the threat it poses to the West at large and the Jews who live there.

A lot in the first camp are pushing your line, that Islam is no different than Christianity or Judaism, that these radicals are just an extremist minority that no way represents the Muslim religion. You are afraid you are next. And in your misplaced fear of opposing the multicultural project, you are putting yourself at risk.

I loved the cover of a 1970s rag,,was it Mad Magazine/National Lampoon/Harvard Lampoon(?) that had jerry Lewis on the cover in a wheelchair or crutches as a Jerry's kid. The newstand in Harvard Square was the place to go

I liked John Donne's "No man is an island..." when I was a young adult. I may agree with the sentiment, but do mistake it for a personal loss.

When others get killed it may horrify, but at some point it just becomes more of the same. I'll take my chances in the cold cruel world rather than trade freedoms for illusions of safety
Not only are you autistic, you are stupid if you conflate a discussion on immigration and security policy in Europe with a loss of your "freedoms" here.

You can't even keep your story straight. One minute you say you don't give two shits about Europe, than you fret over your "freedoms". Get your story straight you fool.

You represent the more liberal cosmopolitan jew. The one who prefers living is an cosmopolitan, global and liberal society. You believe as a Jew, a multicultural society will give you security and prevent the kind of nationalism that will give way to the anti-semitism. You are everywhere but and home no where as shown by your traveling and friends of many nations.

Other Jews, in places like Israel, but also through France and in places like Malmo, Sweden are increasingly becoming nationalist and recognizing the failure of multiculturalism and the threat it poses to the West at large and the Jews who live there.

A lot in the first camp are pushing your line, that Islam is no different than Christianity or Judaism, that these radicals are just an extremist minority that no way represents the Muslim religion. You are afraid you are next. And in your misplaced fear of opposing the multicultural project, you are putting yourself at risk.
you represent the
misanthropic troglodyte of the modern era. You believe the enemies are out there when in reality it is you who are the enemy -- the enemy within

Not only are you autistic, you are stupid if you conflate a discussion on immigration and security policy in Europe with a loss of your "freedoms" here.

You can't even keep your story straight. One minute you say you don't give two shits about Europe, than you fret over your "freedoms". Get your story straight you fool.
nope.
Dante said he didn't give two shits about the events you listed. Your anecdotal lists of massacres all over the world -- your imbecilic attempt at proving a theory of a jihad against your what -- society? You're a social reject

The attack on Hebdo was an attack on the principles and ideals of modern liberalism. Other than that...Dante doesn't care about the mythical Islamic War on Western civilization

wow! thank gawd there were never white pimps and traffickers in GB

you represent the
misanthropic troglodyte of the modern era. You believe the enemies are out there when in reality it is you who are the enemy -- the enemy within
You are a sad and petty man. Cowardly as well, when you are called out on what are are your core convictions, you blame dumb and pretend you don't have any, or that your values are restricted to American borders, and mock those who exhibit a concern for greater western society. You play the liberal to a degree, but where your "liberalism" exists in your posts, but it is endemic of your nihilism more than anything else. Your nihilism reflects your emptiness and retardation emotionally and socially, and your intellectual laziness, your lack of development there. You confuse your snark for intelligence. This hurts you more than anyone else and you would do best to cease and desist from posting and get your life together.

Last edited:

wow! thank gawd there were never white pimps and traffickers in GB
For someone that doesn't give two shits about immigration in Europe, you seem pretty adamant in proving that Muslim immigrants and the British are just the same, and there is no stronger proclivity towards violence(towards unbelievers, women, blasphemers, etc) in Islam.

Forum List

Back