Mass Shooting in Orange, CA with 1 Child and 3 Adults Dead

The shooter in Atlanta and the Syrian immigrant both bought guns the day before. You can look it up if you doubt it.
So you haven't bought one recently and are just parroting.
Were background checks performed?
Did they have to wait, or did they just walk in with cash and walk out with guns?
Are you suggesting immigrants shouldn't be allowed to purchase firearms?

[
Has it not occured to you, that others aren't to blame for black anything being held back----except for black themselves that chose to do bad instead of good? Blacks in Africa do badly, Blacks in hispanic nations do badly, blacks in america do badly ..most caribean blacks (cuba for example) also do worse than lighter skin counter parts as well...
And that's how white supremacy is maintained and sustained. You blame black people.

You see it all the time on USMB. They move the argument from what whites do to what they think blacks do. At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blks but at whites themselves.
White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

So If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed.

Evidently its pretty easy to buy a gun even on the spur of the moment.
Have you bought one recently, or are you just spreading propaganda that you heard from other sources?
It should be pretty easy to purchase a firearm as it is a recognized right in the Constitution.

The shooter in Atlanta and the Syrian immigrant both bought guns the day before. You can look it up if you doubt it.

1617304762675.png

Both of which were immigrants.

Sounds like immigrants and the recently nationalized need to have a long waiting period before being allowed to purchase firearms or we need a more restrictive system of immigration.

I'm fine with the latter... Since they committed the crime already can we refuse the entire families immigration, or revoke their nationalization, and send them back to country of origin?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Have you bought one recently, or are you just spreading propaganda that you heard from other sources?
It should be pretty easy to purchase a firearm as it is a recognized right in the Constitution.

View attachment 475103

Sounds like immigrants and the recently nationalized need to have a long waiting period before being allowed to purchase firearms or we need a more restrictive system of immigration.

I'm fine with the latter... Since they committed the crime already can we refuse the entire families immigration, or revoke their nationalization, and send them back to country of origin?

*****SMILE*****

Robert Aaron Long wasn't an immigrant. He was from Woodstock, Georgia and a member of the Crabtree First Baptist Church. He also bought a gun right before he went on his murder spree.

Crazies come in all colors and creeds. Why not make it difficult to buy a gun?

Multiple victims found at the scene of a deadly shooting in Orange, California, police say

(CNN) — Four people, including a child, were killed in a mass shooting at an office complex in Orange, California, on Wednesday night, a police official said.

“Tonight around 5:30 pm officers arrived to a call of shots fired at the area of 202 W. Lincoln,” Lt. Jennifer Amat said, adding that officers encountered gunshots that were being fired at the scene.

An officer-involved shooting occurred and a suspect was transported to the hospital, Amat said. The department did not give any other information about the suspect or about the four victims.

Oh this is just terrible. The child was under 10 years old.

Like the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said, it's just part and parcel of living in a major city.

View attachment 475103

*****SMILE*****

Robert Aaron Long wasn't an immigrant. He was from Woodstock, Georgia and a member of the Crabtree First Baptist Church. He also bought a gun right before he went on his murder spree.

Crazies come in all colors and creeds. Why not make it difficult to buy a gun?

1617307939911.png

Then give him the death penalty.

*****SMILE*****

Americans should stop debating that the racism/race issue is huge in America. The question can be satisfactorily resolved t suit both political sides.

For the R side the problem is a race problem.

For the L side the problem is a racism problem.

Race/racism can be different terms or they can mean the same thing.

Allow the two terms to mean the same thing and the debate is moot!

For others outside of America the distinction is of no importance in the least. What is, is!

Americans should stop debating that the racism/race issue is huge in America. The question can be satisfactorily resolved t suit both political sides.

For the R side the problem is a race problem.

For the L side the problem is a racism problem.

Race/racism can be different terms or they can mean the same thing.

Allow the two terms to mean the same thing and the debate is moot!

For others outside of America the distinction is of no importance in the least. What is, is!
Someone translate and correct please.. No idea what this guy's trying to say :sigh2:

Someone translate and correct please.. No idea what this guy's trying to say :sigh2:
My fault so I've made a couple of corections. I had left out a couple of 'its' and a 'just'.

I have no excuse for being sloppy with my comments.

[
Has it not occured to you, that others aren't to blame for black anything being held back----except for black themselves that chose to do bad instead of good? Blacks in Africa do badly, Blacks in hispanic nations do badly, blacks in america do badly ..most caribean blacks (cuba for example) also do worse than lighter skin counter parts as well...
And that's how white supremacy is maintained and sustained. You blame black people.

You see it all the time on USMB. They move the argument from what whites do to what they think blacks do. At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blks but at whites themselves.
White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

So If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed.

Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez

Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian.
Not a single one?

what you mean is that the lying anti gun lib news media failed to keep you informed

Texas church shooting: Resident shot back and pursued gunman
You're right--it was the next door neighbor, wasn't it? I forgot about that one. He didn't stop the shooting, though, did he? Iirc, the shooter came running out of the church, he'd already done his damndest and was leaving, wasn't he, which is when the neighbor shot at him. But minor detail.
I hope this country arms itself triple fold in the next 2 yrs

My fault so I've made a couple of corections. I had left out a couple of 'its' and a 'just'.

I have no excuse for being sloppy with my comments.
Sorry, still no idea.. but I remain somewhat confident someone else will understand you..
I understand libturd speak fully.....................He said he sliced his its off and cut off his just. Now her name is Tina

Last edited:
Had to go back 10 years to find one?

Sad.

Lying again, Chang?

{
Justifiable Self-Defense

Bobby T. Davis of Homing, Oklahoma, was staying at the Regency Inn & Suites in Topeka, Kansas, on January 20th when he heard a knock on the door at around 8 p.m. Armed with a handgun, he opened the door with the chain in place. Anthony D. Hamilton, 28, asked if he could use the phone and, when Davis refused, forced his way into the room, grabbed the 73-year-old man by the throat, and demanded money.

According to a Topeka Police Department account of the incident, Hamilton was about to strike Davis when the elderly hotel patron shot him once in the chest. Hamilton stumbled from the room, collapsed on the sidewalk just outside the door, and was subsequently pronounced dead at the scene.

The January 23rd Topeka Capital-Journal reported that the attempted robbery was not Hamilton's first in Topeka. In 1996 he had been convicted on one count of the crime and sentenced to 29 months in prison. "Court records also indicated," the Capital-Journal noted, that he "had been slated to go on trial in June for burglarizing five Topeka businesses and possessing a crack pipe."
}

{
Shortly after 1 a.m. on January 23rd, Travis Suomi, 23, began banging on the front door of a home in Port St. Lucie County, Florida. Unbeknownst to him, the homeowner, C. Lanie Norvell, once served as county sheriff and carries a handgun in his robe when he answers the door late at night.

When the retired lawman opened the door, Suomi asked if he could use a telephone. After Norvell handed him a cordless phone, Suomi made a call in the front yard, then returned the device to Norvell and announced his intent to rob the former sheriff. Instead, Norvell drew his .38-caliber pistol from a robe pocket and ordered the man to leave. Needless to say, the startled and frightened thug quickly complied. }

{
At around 2 a.m. on January 14th, 19-year-old Clarence Dillard knocked on the back door of an Atlantic City, New Jersey, apartment shared by Dennis Burleigh, 54, and a girlfriend. Burleigh, after arming himself with a handgun, went to the door and, with the safety chain still in place, cautiously opened it. He recognized Dillard as an acquaintance, and the two began talking. Suddenly, according to authorities, the youth kicked in the door and pushed his way into the apartment. Two masked and armed accomplices -- Raymond K. Cox, 36, and Massai Burgess, 26 -- also burst into the home.

Burleigh opened fire, striking Cox in the lower back. The intruder fell to the floor just outside the kitchen door. When police later arrived in response to a 911 call placed by Burleigh's girlfriend, they found the still-masked Cox lying dead atop a loaded shotgun, with a semiautomatic handgun within his reach.

Burleigh also fired at Burgess, striking him in the mouth. The seriously wounded man was, however, able to run from the apartment and flee the scene in his car. A friend later took him to a hospital in Somers Point, where he was initially reported in critical condition. He was subsequently charged with armed robbery and conspiracy.
}

No years on any of those?

One thing we know for sure, is the race of the shooter. The media has a certain predictable pattern of releasing or not releasing that information.
It's kinda funny, because you can accurately predict the race of the shooter by the MSM's refusal to initially report it. The truth always comes out eventually, just not in the early, attention grabbing headlines.

Forum List

Back