Mass Shooting in Orange, CA with 1 Child and 3 Adults Dead

. Anaheim
aminadab-gaxiola-gonzalez.jpg

As I thought and said he'd be he turned to be a white man.

White latinos are classified as white

120571670_361565061865493_6826820045327173088_n.jpg

Not playing this game of white racial purity shit games that whites like to play when someone from their race makes em look bad. He's white.
He isn't white. Native to mestizo. Clear mexican ancestry.

. Anaheim

Not playing this game of white racial purity shit games that whites like to play when someone from their race makes em look bad. He's white.

By the time you assholes get through classifying everyone who commits a crime as white, you'll be white, too, homes!

One thing we know for sure, is the race of the shooter. The media has a certain predictable pattern of releasing or not releasing that information.
It's kinda funny, because you can accurately predict the race of the shooter by the MSM's refusal to initially report it. The truth always comes out eventually, just not in the early, attention grabbing headlines.

Race and/or motivation. We still don't know why that idiot unloaded on those concert-goers in Las Vegas back in 2017.
They probably just don't want us to know that he was a flaming liberal.

And what about the guy that blew himself up at the AT&T building in Nashville, back on Christmas Day? Apparently they found no big "arsenal" of AR-15's at his house, so the story just fizzled out.

The idiot left is in full court press on gun control. I've noticed the national news reporting all sorts of local gun victim stories (except in liberal gun-control Chicago). TBH, I don't care if a person on the other side of the country shot their ex lover. The narrative is so obvious.
Well. National Hero Bernie Goetz had a gun. On the New York Subway. He took care of business and FOUR THUGS went down. More of this needs to happen.

You think he was a hero?
Yes.

The best example of how useless guns are at defending against a mass shooter is the 2017 Vegas Route 91 Harvest Fest Shooting where one thug fired about 1,500 bullets, killed or injured 925 gun loving, gun toting country music fans. None of them, nor the massive armed police presence, nor armed security guards stopped the shooting. The shooter Stephen Paddock got tired of shooting the fools & suicide shot himself.

Really? That's your "best" example? A. How does one shoot back at a shooter a thousand feet away up 33 stories through a hotel window? B. How many shootings does that scenario replicate?

The idiot left is in full court press on gun control. I've noticed the national news reporting all sorts of local gun victim stories (except in liberal gun-control Chicago). TBH, I don't care if a person on the other side of the country shot their ex lover. The narrative is so obvious.
Well. National Hero Bernie Goetz had a gun. On the New York Subway. He took care of business and FOUR THUGS went down. More of this needs to happen.

You think he was a hero?

The Israelis didn't think so, nor did they admire Baruch Goldstein.

Banned in 1988, assassinated in 1990, mainstreamed in 2019 ...

Feb 21, 2019 · Israeli society rejected Kahane and everything he stood for, and due to the anti-democratic and racist nature of the Kach Party, the Central Elections Committee

You think he was a hero?

Feb 21, 2019 · Israeli society rejected Kahane and everything he stood for, and due to the anti-democratic and racist nature of the Kach Party, the Central Elections Committee

LOL babe. You never fail to come up with the most obscure tidbits of information that only a foreigner would have heard about.

Alabama/Atlanta, my old, white wrinkled ass..

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

You think he was a hero?

LOL babe. You never fail to come up with the most obscure tidbits of information that only a foreigner would have heard about.

LOLOL.. Maybe you have just never been interested.. Its pretty common knowledge that Kahane's party was outlawed in Israel. Actually I am from a small town about 50 miles north of Birmingham. My grandparents owned dry good stores and all the uncles went to St Bernard and Auburn for their undergrad.

I blame the Biden administration, just the same as I blame them for the border CRISIS also. The messaging and rehtoric coming from the Biden administration has led to all that we are seeing now. What a bunch of irresponsible crazies we have in charge now. They are making Trump look as triumphant as General George Washington was at valley forge.

You think he was a hero?

LOLOL.. Maybe you have just never been interested.. Its pretty common knowledge that Kahane's party was outlawed in Israel. Actually I am from a small town about 50 miles north of Birmingham. My grandparents owned dry good stores and all the uncles went to St Bernard and Auburn for their undergrad.
Kahane was the best thing for Israel. Uncomfortable Questions for Comfortable Jews should be read by everyone and applied to every "democratic" nation

. Anaheim

By the time you assholes get through classifying everyone who commits a crime as white, you'll be white, too, homes!
They might end up being the whitest of all.. Rotflmbo.

The common factor: guns in too many hands and horrible people with them - and this outcome.
To many hands has nothing to do with it at all lefty, but the horrible person part is spot on. Problem is that liberals and their misplaced compassion for the criminal element in this country, has been sending the message to them that the Democrat's got their back's because you know "the system" created them and their criminality.

The common factor: guns in too many hands and horrible people with them - and this outcome.
To many hands has nothing to do with it at all lefty, but the horrible person part is spot on. Problem is that liberals and their misplaced compassion for the criminal element in this country, has been sending the message to them that the Democrat's got their back's because you know "the system" created them and their criminality.
While it is genetic in nature.

Democrat scum, like you, are the blood suckers. You feckless kunts refuse to let people protect themselves in schools, banks, theaters, and churches. You assholes are responsible for creating danger free free fire zones for murderous swine.

I hope you find yourself in one of your fish in a barrel situations one day. You deserve it.

Forum List

Back