🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass Slaughter in Japan, no Gun Used, no Muslim

lol good point.....now i am trying to think of anyone in r/l that hates me...do in laws count?
Oh I have a long history of infuriating leftists. I was fired one time by a lefty, because I was not a lefty.

It goes all the way back to the 80s, when I owned an old pickup truck with Reagan stickers all over it. Lefties vandalized that truck more times than I can remember. One even shit in the bed of it. If only we had cell phones then, I could have captured it all for social media.

omg where did you live lol that is terrible.....i had a lot of bumperstickers....christians were my problem....i was refused service due to one that said...my goddess gave birth to your god.....tn rednecks

Uematsu said that by killing the disabled he would stimulate the world economy and maybe even prevent a World War III.

'Now is the time to carry out a revolution and make an inevitable but tough decision for the sake of all mankind,' Uematsu wrote.

'My goal is a world in which, in cases where it is difficult for the severely disabled to live at home and be socially active, they can be euthanized with the consent of their guardians."

So he carved up a bunch of disabled people as they slept. What a guy.

I purposely parked that truck at places where lefties hang out. Art fares, music festivals, college football games, outside gay bars...etc. I had windows broken, windshield smashed, tires slashed, mirror broken off, even had the tail gate stolen.

It was great fun.

Because the Average American is an idiot, they swallow to left's lie that if we ban guns, the mass killings will stop or be reduced. The useful idiots believe it, but the truth is if we don't drop that gun control nonsense, and figure out why we have gotten so violent, people will continue to die.

No hon, he's a progressive. Killing.off.people who he deems are worthless. The whole 'conservatives hate ppl after birth' is just a lie perpetrated by the people.who actually believe in state mandated killing of people they think serve no.purpose.

Like Margaret Sanger who founded Planned Parenthood and whom the left idolizes. She believed in eliminating lesser races and cleaning up the gene pool.

No hon, he's a progressive. Killing.off.people who he deems are worthless. The whole 'conservatives hate ppl after birth' is just a lie perpetrated by the people.who actually believe in state mandated killing of people they think serve no.purpose.

Like Margaret Sanger who founded Planned Parenthood and whom the left idolizes. She believed in eliminating lesser races and cleaning up the gene pool.
Yes she did...much like our Nazi SC Justice, Ruth Dumbass Ginsberg.

hello yall do realize i am a liberal...stop talking like i am not here....

eugenics.....the world will come to the point that the lack of resources will force eugenics...

soylent green!

eugenics.....the world will come to the point that the lack of resources will force eugenics...

soylent green!
that is not funny...many on the Left truly believe that.

You shouldn't make fun of them. They really don't like that.

o hell i mock both sides at this point...the right believes we should be wide open cause the world is gonna end......

when trump and hillary are the best we can do...we deserve what we are about to get

soylent green!

"...the world will come to the point that the lack of resources will force eugenics..."

OMG.

You don't actually believe that hoary old Liberal tripe about over-population......

....do you?????

The entire population of the world could comfortably fit in the state of Texas.
True story.

Worst mass killing in Japan since WWII.....a preogressive with a knife, ridding the world of people he claims give nothing to society.

More proof that progressives are crazy and dangerous...and that the elimination of guns won't prevent mass murder. Though it will end all.possibility of self defense against murderous progressives. Knifeman hacks 19 people to death in Japan's worst massacre since WWII
People like you who attach politics to tragedies, need their fuckin head examined....not to mention a enima shoved up their ass.

unless they are liberals lol then she is good with it.....
Well...I for one, LOVE liberals. Unfortunately, they really hate me.
Are you kidding? One does not hate the mentally disabled. We just feel deepest sympathy for people like Gipper and Kosher. Perhaps they can get together and console one another concerning their mutual handicap. LOL

By the way. Grasty won. By a big margin. And Palmer is going to lose. Some sanity will be restored in Grant County.

unless they are liberals lol then she is good with it.....
Well...I for one, LOVE liberals. Unfortunately, they really hate me.
Are you kidding? One does not hate the mentally disabled. We just feel deepest sympathy for people like Gipper and Kosher. Perhaps they can get together and console one another concerning their mutual handicap. LOL

By the way. Grasty won. By a big margin. And Palmer is going to lose. Some sanity will be restored in Grant County.
That is not nice Old Crook-O-Shit.

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

Forum List

Back