🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass Slaughter in Japan, no Gun Used, no Muslim

'It was so much fun'...
icon_omg.gif

Letter foretold Japan rampage that killed 19 disabled people
Jul 26,`16 -- A young Japanese man went on a stabbing rampage Tuesday at a facility for the mentally disabled where he had been fired, officials said, killing 19 people months after he gave a letter to Parliament outlining the bloody plan and saying all disabled people should be put to death.
When he was done, Kanagawa prefectural authorities said, 26-year-old Satoshi Uematsu had left dead or injured nearly a third of the almost 150 patients at the facility in a matter of 40 minutes in the early Tuesday attack. It is Japan's deadliest mass killing in decades. The fire department said 25 were wounded, 20 of them seriously. Security camera footage played on TV news programs showed a man driving up in a black car and carrying several knives to the Tsukui Yamayuri-en facility in Sagamihara, 50 kilometers (30 miles) west of Tokyo. The man broke in by shattering a window at 2:10 a.m., according to a prefectural health official, and then set about slashing the patients' throats. Sagamihara fire department official Kunio Takano said the attacker killed 10 women and nine men. The youngest was 19, the oldest 70.

Details of the attack, including whether the victims were asleep or otherwise helpless, were not immediately known. Kanagawa prefecture welfare division official Tatsuhisa Hirosue said many details weren't clear because those who might know were still being questioned by police. The suspect calmly turned himself in about two hours after the attack, police said. Uematsu had worked at Tsukui Yamayuri-en, which means mountain lily garden, from 2012 until February, when he was let go. He knew the staffing would be down to just a handful in the wee hours of the morning, Japanese media reports said.

c4969abc84e24cb89fdfcef8f5fdb350_0-big.jpg

Police officers stand guard at the main gate of Tsukui Yamayuri-en, a facility for the disabled where a number of people were killed and dozens injured in a knife attack in Sagamihara, outside Tokyo Tuesday, July 26, 2016. Police said they responded to a call at about 2:30 a.m. from an employee saying something horrible was happening at the facility in the city of Sagamihara, 50 kilometers (30 miles) west of Tokyo. A man turned himself in at a police station about two hours later, police said.​

Not much is known yet about his background, but Uematsu once dreamed of becoming a teacher. In two group photos posted on his Facebook, he looks happy, smiling widely with other young men. "It was so much fun today. Thank you, all. Now I am 23, but please be friends forever," a 2013 post says. But somewhere along the way, things went terribly awry. In February, Uematsu tried to hand deliver a letter to Parliament's lower house speaker that revealed his dark turmoil. It demanded that all disabled people be put to death through "a world that allows for mercy killing," Kyodo news agency and TBS TV reported. The Parliament office also confirmed the letter.

Uematsu boasted in the letter that he had the ability to kill 470 disabled people in what he called was "a revolution," and outlined an attack on two facilities, after which he said he will turn himself in. He also asked he be judged innocent on grounds of insanity, be given 500 million yen ($5 million) in aid and plastic surgery so he could lead a normal life afterward. "My reasoning is that I may be able to revitalize the world economy and I thought it may be possible to prevent World War III," the letter says. The letter was delivered before Uematsu's last day of work at the facility, but it was unclear whether the letter played a role in his firing, or even if his superiors had known about it. The letter included Uematsu's name, address and telephone number, and reports of his threats were relayed to local police where Uematsu lived, Kyodo said.

MORE

Related:

Shock as peaceful Japanese town wakes to 'unthinkable' disabled center horror
July 26, 2016 - Shock and bewilderment gripped neighbors of a disabled center in a town near Tokyo on Tuesday after a man stabbed and killed 19 residents in their sleep and wounded dozens more in Japan's worst mass killing in decades. "This kind of thing doesn't happen in Japan. It's unthinkable it happened so close to me," said Masae Mizoguchi, a 78-year-old retiree who lives up the hill from the Tsukui Yamayuri En (Tsukui Lily Garden) facility.
Residents of the town of Sagamihara, in Kanagawa Prefecture about (40 km (25 miles) southwest of Tokyo, woke in horror on Tuesday to learn that a man had broken into the disabled facility overnight and stabbed residents as they slept. "These people were severely disabled, and they were asleep. That's why he was able to kill so many," Mizoguchi said. Japan has largely been spared the mass killings that have become all too common elsewhere in the world, partly due to its strict gun-control laws. "This is a peaceful, quiet town, so I never thought such an incident would happen here," said another neighbor, Oshikazu Shimo, one of many Sagamihara residents who gathered nearby as the buzz of cicadas was heard in the humid summer air.

Police have arrested Satoshi Uematsu, 26, a former employee at the facility. A Sagamihara city official said later Uematsu had been involuntarily committed to hospital on Feb. 19 for fear he would harm others. He had come to authorities' attention after saying he was willing to kill severely disabled people, but was discharged on March 2 after a doctor deemed his condition had improved, the official said. Police said they were still investigating the suspect's motive, but Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said there was no information linking Uematsu to Islamist extremists. Japan's worst previous mass killing was in 2008, when a man drove a truck into a crowd and began stabbing people in Tokyo's popular electronics and "anime" district of Akihabara, killing seven people. In 2001, a knife-wielding man killed eight students in an elementary school in Ikeda in Osaka Prefecture.

The Sagamihara facility is located in a valley nestled between mountains, at the end of a street of modest houses interspersed with persimmon orchards and vegetable gardens. In a nearby amusement park, the Ferris wheel and other rides were operating normally. "That kind of person can't defend themselves. That's why so many died," taxi driver Susumu Fujimura said of the victims. "It makes you weep to think of somebody just murdering them. He said 'we should get rid of disabled people' but he's the worthless one," Fujimura said.

Shock as peaceful Japanese town wakes to 'unthinkable' disabled center horror

See also:

Shocking hidden camera footage appears to show nursing home worker attempting to suffocate 87-year-old resident
25/07/2016 - Distressing scenes of a nursing home staff member appearing to attempt to suffocate an 87-year-old patient will be aired tonight on an Australian current affairs program.
A trailer for the show features a woman, Noleen Hausler, who claims the worker started forcing a spoon up the back of her elderly father's throat during feeding time. Ms Hausler, who installed a secret camera in her father's room after she had concerns about his treatment, broke down in tears when she said: "Dad started to retaliate".

She claimed the worker took Mr Hausler's serviette and "put it over his mouth and nose." Ms Hausler said she had wanted to either confirm or relieve her suspicions by placing the secret camera in her father's room. "I wasn't prepared for what I saw," she said.

abc-nursing-home.jpg

Footage appears to show nursing home worker mistreating 87-year-old patient.​

Japara Healthcare, who runs the home, threatened Ms Hausler with breaching the Privacy Act, Video Surveillance Act and the Aged Care acts. The shocking footage was captured via a secret camera for ABC show 7.30 Weeknights.

Irish Independent

Secret camera captures nursing home staff member appearing to attempt to suffocate 87-year-old. Tonight on #abc730https://t.co/mtoFOvPnhW
— abc730 (@abc730) July 25, 2016

Shocking hidden camera footage appears to show nursing home worker attempting to suffocate 87-year-old resident - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

unless they are liberals lol then she is good with it.....

Well only in war. I don't believe in the death penalty, or in abortion, or state *assisted* suicide, or in euthanasia. I really am pro life through and through. If I didn't know Christ as my savior, I'd probably be a Buddhist.

hello yall do realize i am a liberal...stop talking like i am not here....

eugenics.....the world will come to the point that the lack of resources will force eugenics...

soylent green!

That's the point the world's greatest mass murderers make as well, bones. Right before they start slaughtering their own people.

It NEVER HELPS. Eugenics is a lie that has been sold to foolish, godless people. More than once! Sheep to the slaughter.

unless they are liberals lol then she is good with it.....
Well...I for one, LOVE liberals. Unfortunately, they really hate me.
Are you kidding? One does not hate the mentally disabled. We just feel deepest sympathy for people like Gipper and Kosher. Perhaps they can get together and console one another concerning their mutual handicap. LOL

By the way. Grasty won. By a big margin. And Palmer is going to lose. Some sanity will be restored in Grant County.

If they do that people will indeed start picking off feds in the forests.

Harney county has always been a shithole. The real people there have been replaced by statist pod people...sixty percent are dependent upon the government to eat.

Grant county is a different story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back