Massive voter fraud uncovered

Well the bee in your bonnets is it's not illegal to be registered to vote in two states. Ya thought ya had a winner and it's a weiner

According to CNN, the Sarasota County supervisor of elections said Bannon had been removed later Wednesday from county voting rolls. It is not illegal to beregistered to vote in more than one state. ... Voter fraud, however, is not synonymous with being registered to vote in two states.
Might want to mention that to The President...just quietly.

Well the bee in your bonnets is it's not illegal to be registered to vote in two states. Ya thought ya had a winner and it's a weiner

According to CNN, the Sarasota County supervisor of elections said Bannon had been removed later Wednesday from county voting rolls. It is not illegal to beregistered to vote in more than one state. ... Voter fraud, however, is not synonymous with being registered to vote in two states.

Why? It's not voter fraud...can't you read, loon? If he had voted in two states then it would have been fraud

Why? It's not voter fraud...can't you read, loon? If he had voted in two states then it would have been fraud
Trump Twits...
"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and...."

You might want to mention to him that it's not illegal to be registered in two states.

It isn't illegal to be registered two places apparently, as long as you only vote in one place. Does seem to be a problem and it is good Trump is looking into it correct?
Trump says it's illegal so...I guess it must be.

Did he say that? Got a source?
Only Twitter...

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....""

Trump Twits...
"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and...."

You might want to mention to him that it's not illegal to be registered in two states.

It's not illegal....why should I? Again, can't you read or are you just going to repeat the same shit over and over again?

Trump Twits...

It's not illegal....why should I? Again, can't you read or are you just going to repeat the same shit over and over again?
It would be SAD for him to spend all that money carrying out a fraud investigation on something that...well...isn't fraud.
Doncha think?

Only Twitter...

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....""

Don't let the comma f you up next time. ;)

Trump Twits...

It would be SAD for him to spend all that money carrying out a fraud investigation on something that...well...isn't fraud.
Doncha think?

I think you missed what you yourself posted...illegals voting.

You're tiresome....and well just stupid

What Trump Tweeted this morning...

Trump on Tuesday said : "I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and.... even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!"
His daughter Tiffany is also registered in two states.

Confirmed.
Another criminal trying to commit voter fraud

You can request a certificate of registration that shows you are now cancelled.

Nope, in Michigan the Secretary of State changes your legal polling place, but the prior county clerk is responsible for deleting your name from the books in the old location. We show a photo ID to prove our address here.

Yeah and? That has nothing to do with what I just said.

All states are required, by federal law (HAVA) to maintain a statewide database. If you move within the state, your registration should be cancelled automatically and without human intervention as soon as you register in the new county. That's how it works in CA. If a voter moves to another state and informs the new registrar of his or her former address, the registrar is supposed to notify the old states registrar. The voter should never assume it happened and should check. If the voter doesn't list their previous address, the old registrar has no way of knowing.

You want to link up 50 state databases? Great, give us lots of money.

All states are required, by federal law (HAVA) to maintain a statewide database. If you move within the state, your registration should be cancelled automatically and without human intervention as soon as you register in the new county. That's how it works in CA. If a voter moves to another state and informs the new registrar of his or her former address, the registrar is supposed to notify the old states registrar. The voter should never assume it happened and should check. If the voter doesn't list their previous address, the old registrar has no way of knowing.

So if the new state asks where you moved from, they can take care of it. I think you answered your own objection. Thanks, at is a real timesaver.

Should President Trump* be allowed to investigate his own election?

We need a special prosecutor to investigate Putins influence on the election and massive voter fraud starting with Trumps chief advisor

If found committing voter fraud, he should be sent to Gitmo.....which Trump is opening up again
why don't you first prove Putin was involved. oops already done and nothing.^^^^^^^^^^^

President Trump* is Putin's puppet

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

but the dude didn't vote in both states. hmmmmmm doesn't seem to be any issue right?
Tell it to the judge

You can request a certificate of registration that shows you are now cancelled.

Nope, in Michigan the Secretary of State changes your legal polling place, but the prior county clerk is responsible for deleting your name from the books in the old location. We show a photo ID to prove our address here.

why cant the government just tax everyone a little bit to get the money. a 1 time tax of 10 bucks per person would do it, even the welfare crowd, 10 bucks less on one check. Boom, there's your money. Next?

So if the new state asks where you moved from, they can take care of it. I think you answered your own objection. Thanks, at is a real timesaver.

They DO. I get notices from other states every week.

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

but the dude didn't vote in both states. hmmmmmm doesn't seem to be any issue right?
Tell it to the judge
let me guess, the judge is another butt hurt liberal just trying to discredit the president

Tell it to the judge
let me guess, the judge is another butt hurt liberal just trying to discredit the president
A judge who believes in truth, justice and the American way and won't tolerate criminals who try to vote in two states

Actually it's not against the law to register to vote in two states. As a matter of fact people are sometimes automatically registered to vote when they obtain a drivers license or register a car and they don't even know it. The ignorant left is probably unaware that it's a crime to vote twice in the same election.The problem for the truly ignorant left is that they don't understand that a freaking illegal alien can't vote no matter how desperate the democrat party registration outreach becomes.

Forum List

Back