Massive voter fraud uncovered

Awww, you don't mean it.

She does mean it...but you have to recognize that when she reverts to "go away, you're annoying" what she is saying is "you provided facts I can't refute".

No it means I think they are annoying, like you....see you never post facts so your theory is shot to hell, hag

Uh huh. We know how you operate. Provide too many facts you can't refute and you play the annoying card. You'll trade childish insults all day though.

Who's we? Your sock accounts? Run along, I have no interest in your "childish insults"

Let me guess, I'm annoying you by providing factual information regarding your behavior. :lol:

I'm sure I'll be on "ignore" before too long. :lol:
:itsok:....loser hag

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....
--donald trump
I've been registered in 2 states at once. CA and TN. It's not a crime to be registered in 2 states. It's a crime to vote in 2 states. My guess is some illegal is using my name to vote in California.
do you voted for hillary?
I dont think you can power wash that stink off

Awww, you don't mean it.

She does mean it...but you have to recognize that when she reverts to "go away, you're annoying" what she is saying is "you provided facts I can't refute".

No it means I think they are annoying, like you....see you never post facts so your theory is shot to hell, hag

Uh huh. We know how you operate. Provide too many facts you can't refute and you play the annoying card. You'll trade childish insults all day though.

Who's we? Your sock accounts? Run along, I have no interest in your "childish insults"

Let me guess, I'm annoying you by providing factual information regarding your behavior. :lol:

I'm sure I'll be on "ignore" before too long. :lol:
whats wrong with her behavior? if bad behavior bothers you, how can you live with yourself being associated with the violence of the animalistic liberals that riot, protest and start fights.

You can request a certificate of registration that shows you are now cancelled.

Nope, in Michigan the Secretary of State changes your legal polling place, but the prior county clerk is responsible for deleting your name from the books in the old location. We show a photo ID to prove our address here.

As long as eh don't vote in two states, it isn't illegal. JS
But I would make fun of it too lol

It isn't illegal to be registered two places apparently, as long as you only vote in one place. Does seem to be a problem and it is good Trump is looking into it correct?

It isn't illegal to be registered two places apparently, as long as you only vote in one place. Does seem to be a problem and it is good Trump is looking into it correct?
Trump says it's illegal so...I guess it must be.

Well the bee in your bonnets is it's not illegal to be registered to vote in two states. Ya thought ya had a winner and it's a weiner

According to CNN, the Sarasota County supervisor of elections said Bannon had been removed later Wednesday from county voting rolls. It is not illegal to beregistered to vote in more than one state. ... Voter fraud, however, is not synonymous with being registered to vote in two states.

Did he actually vote in two states?

The Republicans have tried for years to update voter rolls because there are a lot of people registered in more than one state. They move and forget that they are still registered at their old address. Updating rolls would eliminate this problem.

There are over a million dead people still registered to vote. And, yes, there are illegal aliens and non-existent people registered to vote.

We need to update voter rolls but the left fights it every time, claiming that it will disenfranchise voters. So, you want to keep this kind of problem alive.

Failing to cancel a registration at an old address is not a crime. Voting twice is a crime.

At least know the difference before you get all excited.

You must be livid at the way votes for Hillary were being counted as much as six times each this last election.

I read four people, one a Trumper, have illegally voted in this last election.

There will be more, of course.

Did he actually vote in two states?

The Republicans have tried for years to update voter rolls because there are a lot of people registered in more than one state. They move and forget that they are still registered at their old address. Updating rolls would eliminate this problem.

There are over a million dead people still registered to vote. And, yes, there are illegal aliens and non-existent people registered to vote.

We need to update voter rolls but the left fights it every time, claiming that it will disenfranchise voters. So, you want to keep this kind of problem alive.

Failing to cancel a registration at an old address is not a crime. Voting twice is a crime.

At least know the difference before you get all excited.

You must be livid at the way votes for Hillary were being counted as much as six times each this last election.

COME ON! The only reason this is coming up is the Comrade is sensitive about losing the popular vote, like it really matters. The man is a mental case. He is embarrassing the country. Unless of course his mentor Vladimir has asked him to make voter fraud as issue to erode confidence in the country. That is a possibility, cause the Comrade ain't that smart.

Forum List

Back