Massive voter fraud uncovered

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

This is old news....Trump still won. Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loons
Amazingly, it's TRUMP whining about imaginary facts on the election, dupe.
Gotta hope people like sassy pay for this bs investigation ,,,,,,,,,

I'm a taxpayer so yeah I will be....now run along, I'm weary of you
Come on s assy you know I'm the only one here that can put up with your nasty self

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

This is old news....Trump still won. Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loons

Get back to your trading s,,assy............
Day Change **

Crude is down...no love for me today

Come on s assy you know I'm the only one here that can put up with your nasty self

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:

Another glaring example of voter fraud

Yeah- Trump did win.

Why does he now spend so much time whining about why he must have 'won' the popular vote too?

I see your problem he only voted once, well that is how your suppose to do it.

It is up to the election board to purge old voting records.

Tell that to our President...

He is on a major crusade to get to the bottom of Major voter fraud

What his investigation will reveal is that many people are not purged when they move to another state and that dead people do not get purged. He will use this as "evidence" to support his voter fraud claims

He can start with Steve Bannon

I know, I hear Bannon voted like 1,000,000 times.

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:
How did you manage that?

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:
How did you manage that?

Everybody likes an Irish gal :rolleyes:

I see your problem he only voted once, well that is how your suppose to do it.

It is up to the election board to purge old voting records.

What his investigation will reveal is that many people are not purged when they move to another state and that dead people do not get purged. He will use this as "evidence" to support his voter fraud claims

I know, I hear Bannon voted like 1,000,000 times.

How do we know?

If this were Hillary, she would be charged with treason by the right

Liberal opposition to the idea of voter fraud reminds me of Iraq and WMD:

The declaration was made that there were WMD in Iraq.
- Liberals said, 'No there isn't!'

WMD-filled mortar heads were found in Iraq.
- Liberals said, 'Not ENOUGH WMD found!'

Republicans pointed out that election / voter fraud exists.
- Liberals said, 'No it doesn't!'

Now that voter fraud has been proven liberals are saying, 'Not ENOUGH voter fraud has been proven!'

upload_2017-1-25_15-32-31.jpeg

:p

It is obvious that voter fraud contributed to President Trumps* victory
Because of all those millions of voters registered to vote in two states but only voted in one?

2.8 million illegal votes were cast in the 2010 primary....aided encouraged and supported by Obummer. Thank God we pulled that one out and took Obama's majority away from his ass.

It is obvious that voter fraud contributed to President Trumps* victory
Because of all those millions of voters registered to vote in two states but only voted in one?

How do we know?

Throws the whole Trump election into controversy

President Trump*

Yeah but Bannon only voted one time. It's a crime when a citizen votes in two different jurisdictions in the same election. You almost gotta laugh that the radical left worries about a Mexican being registered in two states without without apparently understanding that it's illegal for a Mexican to be registered to vote anywhere in the U.S.

Yes, a photo voter ID would be very helpful, why don't you promote that?

Yes, a photo voter ID would be very helpful, why don't you promote that?

Ahm you're a racist

they'd be illegally in the country

In the same county I live in an after-election analysis showed approx. 2 dozen people registered and voted, reporting they lived in the same house. Further investigation showed the House was up for rent and was not occupied at the time. Anyone who denies voter fraud is real ain't living in this dimension.

Forum List

Back