Massive voter fraud uncovered

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

This is old news....Trump still won. Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loons

It is obvious that voter fraud contributed to President Trumps* victory
Because of all those millions of voters registered to vote in two states but only voted in one?

How do we know?

Throws the whole Trump election into controversy

President Trump*
Did you not pick up on the salient fact?

The people I talked about voted ONCE. That's not going to throw the election, because they're allowed to do just that, in fact are expected to.

I agree with Trump. Let's do a thorough analysis of all the votes and find out where the rolls need to be purged of dead people and pets, where people are voting more than once, where people are buying and selling votes, where illegal aliens are voting. And no, it wouldn't throw the Trump election into controversy because we would likely uncover as much or more fraud on Hillary's side of the fence.

Should President Trump* be allowed to investigate his own election?

We need a special prosecutor to investigate Putins influence on the election and massive voter fraud starting with Trumps chief advisor

If found committing voter fraud, he should be sent to Gitmo.....which Trump is opening up again
And while we're at it, let's examine potential illegal alien votes for Hillary and tighten up voter identification.

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

This is old news....Trump still won. Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loons
Would you PLEASE tell that to Trump? Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loon would be the perfect message.

You're getting annoying also
Awww, you don't mean it.

She does mean it...but you have to recognize that when she reverts to "go away, you're annoying" what she is saying is "you provided facts I can't refute".

There is no voter fraud... that's the nitwit lefts response to any calls for voter ID.

Freak'n noobs.

No, that's not what is said. That's what you hear because it fits your narrative.

There is not the kind of in person voter fraud happening to justify burdensome and restrictive voter ID laws is what is actually said.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....
--donald trump

I see your problem he only voted once, well that is how your suppose to do it.

It is up to the election board to purge old voting records.

Tell that to our President...

He is on a major crusade to get to the bottom of Major voter fraud

What his investigation will reveal is that many people are not purged when they move to another state and that dead people do not get purged. He will use this as "evidence" to support his voter fraud claims

He can start with Steve Bannon

I know, I hear Bannon voted like 1,000,000 times.
He's registered in Chicago, too?

I'm looking forward to more Federal $$$ pouring into state registrars offices to "combat voter fraud".

Would you PLEASE tell that to Trump? Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loon would be the perfect message.

Awww, you don't mean it.

She does mean it...but you have to recognize that when she reverts to "go away, you're annoying" what she is saying is "you provided facts I can't refute".

No it means I think they are annoying, like you....see you never post facts so your theory is shot to hell, hag

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....
--donald trump

In principle a great point of view, unfortunately a voter leaving the state can't guarantee an unscrupulous county clerk does their job.

Awww, you don't mean it.

No it means I think they are annoying, like you....see you never post facts so your theory is shot to hell, hag

Uh huh. We know how you operate. Provide too many facts you can't refute and you play the annoying card. You'll trade childish insults all day though.

--donald trump

In principle a great point of view, unfortunately a voter leaving the state can't guarantee an unscrupulous county clerk does their job.

Sure they can. Take some personal responsibility and make sure your registration gets cancelled in your old state.

Sure they can. Take some personal responsibility and make sure your registration gets cancelled in your old state.[/QUOTE]

Do they give you a receipt showing they deleted your registration? marked the old one void and give it back to you? Pretty simple to say, yes it is deleted and use it for the next election by the clerk.

There is no voter fraud... that's the nitwit lefts response to any calls for voter ID.

Freak'n noobs.

There is not the kind of in person voter fraud happening to justify burdensome and restrictive voter ID laws is what is actually said.
For Starters, Anchor Babies Will Be Disenfranchised

Regardless of what you'd like to believe, Trump, his governors, and his judges are going to regulate voting enough to eliminate the Democrats' demographic advantage.

Trump went on a tirade this morning about voter fraud....starting with people who are registered to vote in two states

He needs to look no further than his own staff to find voter fraud
Very relevant if the person VOTED in both states.

Awww, you don't mean it.

Uh huh. We know how you operate. Provide too many facts you can't refute and you play the annoying card. You'll trade childish insults all day though.

Who's we? Your sock accounts? Run along, I have no interest in your "childish insults"

so, it says he still only voted once, where is this massive fraud you speak of?
oh thats right, you're a liberal, lies told today become truth tomorrow.

--donald trump
I've been registered in 2 states at once. CA and TN. It's not a crime to be registered in 2 states. It's a crime to vote in 2 states. My guess is some illegal is using my name to vote in California.

Sure they can. Take some personal responsibility and make sure your registration gets cancelled in your old state.

Do they give you a receipt showing they deleted your registration? marked the old one void and give it back to you? Pretty simple to say, yes it is deleted and use it for the next election by the clerk.[/QUOTE]

You can request a certificate of registration that shows you are now cancelled.

Awww, you don't mean it.

Who's we? Your sock accounts? Run along, I have no interest in your "childish insults"

Let me guess, I'm annoying you by providing factual information regarding your behavior. :lol:

I'm sure I'll be on "ignore" before too long. :lol:

Forum List

Back