Massive voter fraud uncovered

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

This is old news....Trump still won. Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loons

It is obvious that voter fraud contributed to President Trumps* victory
except for the ~800 votes in Detroit that didn't belong to anyone.
Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

Should President Trump* be allowed to investigate his own election?

We need a special prosecutor to investigate Putins influence on the election and massive voter fraud starting with Trumps chief advisor

If found committing voter fraud, he should be sent to Gitmo.....which Trump is opening up again

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

This is old news....Trump still won. Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loons

Up to five million Russians may have voted for President Trump*

What Trump Tweeted this morning...

Trump on Tuesday said : "I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and.... even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!"
His daughter Tiffany is also registered in two states.

Confirmed.

but the dude didn't vote in both states. hmmmmmm doesn't seem to be any issue right?

Up to five million Russians may have voted for President Trump*
maybe the entire country of Russia voted for trump. who cares.

We need a special prosecutor to investigate Putins influence on the election and massive voter fraud starting with Trumps chief advisor

If found committing voter fraud, he should be sent to Gitmo.....which Trump is opening up again
The FBI has already conducted an investigation and found there is no connection between Trump and Putin/Russia. This has been posted numerous times...not that snowflakes pay any attention to it. :p

The FBI says there is no direct connection between Donald Trump and Russia

why don't you first prove Putin was involved. oops already done and nothing.^^^^^^^^^^^

Amazingly, it's TRUMP whining about imaginary facts on the election, dupe.
Gotta hope people like sassy pay for this bs investigation ,,,,,,,,,

I'm a taxpayer so yeah I will be....now run along, I'm weary of you
Get back to your trading s,,assy............
Day Change **

Crude is down...no love for me today
have tons of WLL ...only loser today but not by much

Come on s assy you know I'm the only one here that can put up with your nasty self

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:
lol 2009 and lots of republicans here

Come on s assy you know I'm the only one here that can put up with your nasty self

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:

Actually it was the Russians.

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:

It's ashame that obummer had such lousy security in the country. he sucked quite badly at cyberness.

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:
How did you manage that?
OldLadyGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,763

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:

It's ashame that obummer had such lousy security in the country. he sucked quite badly at cyberness.

He just sucked badly....well at politics anyway, I dunno about that other thing, you'd have to ask Mooch

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:
How did you manage that?
OldLadyGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,763

That's pretty good, people like Old Ladies also

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:
How did you manage that?
OldLadyGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,763

I was doing nicely also until my ID changed O well

Sure, eddie

SassyIrishLass
Ratings:
How did you manage that?
OldLadyGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,763

I was doing nicely also until my ID changed O well

Mine gets a big boost from that Hairy Back Bode, she's always funnying me....in a stalker sort of way :confused:

Dude...:anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back