Massive voter fraud uncovered

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

That's not illegal, tard. I'm still registered to vote in South Carolina

I dunno...but it seems to me that Trump is declaring the whole election a fraud.

no, but the media is flat out lying when they say there is no evidence of illegals or dead people voting

1 example - when the recounts were done in MI; they found that several districts in Detroit reported totals that were higher than the number of people they had on the voting rolls

media needs to shut up about this and start covering actual policy - according to O'Reilly tonight, Trump's job approval among registered voters is 57% (Rasmussen) - if the media keeps up the histrionics & Trump keeps keeping promises; we may be looking at Republican landslides in 2018 & 2020

Lets talk about real voter fraud

Trump cabinet nominee Steven Mnuchin is also registered to vote in two states

Trump cabinet nominee Steven Mnuchin also registered to vote in two states - CNNPolitics.com

I'm registered to vote in more than one state too because I've moved. It's only fraud if you're voting in both places which your own article says he hasn't.

#fakenews

The Gropenfuhrer said he was investigating those registered in two states.

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and… even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!"

That means he voted in New York while still registered in Sarasota County, where he did not vote. His voting status in both places remains active, records show

Yes, Trump is a tard, but he still said he's investigating those registered in two states. It's not fraud to be dead and still on the rolls too if there's no voting going on...but Donny Small Hands says it needs investigatin'!

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just to cast a vote--LOL That's the ultimate "here I am, come & get me" moment.

Voter fraud is extremely rare. It's because it comes with a severe penalty.

1. You lose your right to vote FOREVER.
2. You can receive a very stiff penalty
3. You can spend some time in jail over it also.

Trump campaigning on a rigged election, did in fact inspire a couple of his supporters to vote more than once. And this is the danger of him campaigning like that, because now they face the consequences.

One was in Fort Bend, Texas.
A Trump Supporter In Texas Tried To Vote Twice And Was Arrested

The other in Iowa
Trump Supporter Who Tried To Vote Twice Also Pretty Racist - Iowa Starting Line
Terri-Rote-350x245.jpeg

Same thing these people were registered in more than one location and decided they would try it, and they got caught.

But a multi-year study found that there will be 31 fraudulent votes for every BILLION votes cast. That's how rare it is.
A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

But if you wanted to check and see. It really should be the Trump voter, because they were the ones that were continually told that the election was rigged for Hillary Clinton. Trump told them that dead people vote, illegals vote, and felons vote, and they may have been encouraged by him to try it, like these two were.

In fact, even Trump's chief of staff, Steve Bannon is registered in New York & Florida to vote. Maybe they should check him first--LOL

Last edited:

It may not be "illegal" but it is a problem with voter rolls and partly your fault. When you change addresses, you are supposed to report that, just the same as most states require you to get a new driver's license with your new address.

Voter fraud on the part of Bannon? Okay, I'll buy that to a point.

Massive voter fraud? It's one person and two jurisdictions. I can't get behind the notion of it being massive. If, however, you can demonstrate that the same thing has transpired among a lot of voters/people, your qualifier of "massive" may hold water.

Fraud could have swung the election to Trump.......coming from Trump's lead advisor

Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he's registered to vote here

Anyway, this is where Bannon lives, or is supposed to live, still, according to the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office. It's the address listed on his voter registration form, effective Aug. 25.

There is only problem: Bannon is also registered to vote in New York City, listing a home address on West 40th Street, and according to a spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections, he voted there in November by absentee ballot.

Imagine if it was some poor Mexican who was found to be registered in two states

This is old news....Trump still won. Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loons
Amazingly, it's TRUMP whining about imaginary facts on the election, dupe.
Gotta hope people like sassy pay for this bs investigation ,,,,,,,,,
The payment should come from Trump campaign funds, not the taxpayer

Trump cabinet nominee Steven Mnuchin also registered to vote in two states - CNNPolitics.com

I'm registered to vote in more than one state too because I've moved. It's only fraud if you're voting in both places which your own article says he hasn't.

#fakenews

Trump says it is fraud

Expect the Internet Police to show up at your door

This is old news....Trump still won. Good grief get over your butt hurt already ya daffy whining loons
Amazingly, it's TRUMP whining about imaginary facts on the election, dupe.
Gotta hope people like sassy pay for this bs investigation ,,,,,,,,,
The payment should come from Trump campaign funds, not the taxpayer

He will make Mexico pay for it since it is 5 million Mexicans voting illegally

I think this is awesome. Trump's bloviating means more Federal money getting sent to the states to "combat fraud". It won't since there isn't any kind of fraud to combat, but it will help me hire people which will help me have a cleaner voter roll. He'll actually be helping. If all it takes is poking Trumplethinskin with a stick to get more money from the Feds, keep poking the Putin Puppet and popular vote pauper.

#fakenews

The Gropenfuhrer said he was investigating those registered in two states.

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and… even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!"

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

lol......is there any organization more irrelevant than Greenpeace in 2017? Most people don't even think they exist anymore!!:popcorn:
Trustfundie Treehuggers

Vive la France for sinking Greenpeace's ship. Eco-Eunuchs are the enemies of the human race and must be treated accordingly. Other powerful enemies are protecting them. We need more French Maquis to deal with the envirofascists.

lol......is there any organization more irrelevant than Greenpeace in 2017? Most people don't even think they exist anymore!!:popcorn:
Trustfundie Treehuggers

Vive la France for sinking Greenpeace's ship. Eco-Eunuchs are the enemies of the human race and must be treated accordingly. Other powerful enemies are protecting them. We need more French Maquis to deal with the envirofascists.
That was a disaster for your side, the true envirofascists, the bought off corporate swine and their RW bought off pols (And the dupes like you of course)...read about fascism, and not "Liberal Fascism" (Economist- "absolute drivel").

Trustfundie Treehuggers

That was a disaster for your side, the true envirofascists, the bought off corporate swine and their RW bought off pols (And the dupes like you of course)...read about fascism, and not "Liberal Fascism" (Economist- "absolute drivel").

Have you read "Liberal Fascism" by Goldberg?

No?

Never read any book????

None- that doesn't require coloring?

Here's your homework....
1. "Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

3. "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character,"
by Diana West

They provide the context for the world you live in.

And, please do study the vast and scholarly documentation provided in each tome.

Without having digested the three above, and carefully decided whether they are correct or not, your posts reek of stupidity and a lack of understanding.

I mean that in only the kindest way.

Educate yourself, you dunce.

Trustfundie Treehuggers

No?

Never read any book????

Here's your homework....
by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

by Diana West

And, please do study the vast and scholarly documentation provided in each tome.

Without having digested the three above, and carefully decided whether they are correct or not, your posts reek of stupidity and a lack of understanding.

Yes, I've read LB and it's pure crap, dupe.

Trustfundie Treehuggers

No?

Never read any book????

Here's your homework....
by Robert H. Bork

by Jonah Goldberg

by Diana West

Yes, I've read LB and it's pure crap, dupe.

What's "LB"????

Forum List

Back