Masto is gone, has no chance: Nevada police groups switch endorsements from Dem Sen. Cortez-Masto to GOP challenger Adam Laxalt

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
that's what happens when you run against a basque outsider. maybe i should run for senate? the Laxalt-Aurtenetxe legislation would legalize shirtless college wrestling...just kidding...STAY ON TOPIC!

that's what happens when you run against a basque outsider. maybe i should run for senate? the Laxalt-Aurtenetxe legislation would legalize shirtless college wrestling...just kidding...STAY ON TOPIC!

I thought you meant he was dead

You are the Angel of Death here walking side by side with the Reaper

How was I to know about a woman....Never said her first time............................Rephrase...... This Person. I'm so sorry for my Noun infractions. Can I be forgiven?
you are forgiven

i only did one obituary today anyway, the ex-president of belarus, and nobody cared...i'm gonna cut down on 'em, i think...we'll see! STAY ON TOPIC!

i wont vote for her......havent heard from her for 2 years ....now she is on TV every half hour telling us how wonderful she is.....lee is the same way....

i wont vote for her......havent heard from her for 2 years ....now she is on TV every half hour telling us how wonderful she is.....lee is the same way....
thank you for voting for the good looking basque candidate...i appreciate it personally

Forum List

Back