Matt Bevin Becomes Latest Red State Republican To Find Out You Don't Mess With Teachers

He once blamed teachers, taking a sickout to protest his pension plans, for allowing children to be molested when they were not in school. The man had all the class of pond scum.

Fair enough...but then wouldn't you vote for somebody else?

They are telling us 120,000 voters didn't vote for gov ONLY...but voted for all other offices.

Some local judge...sure...but for the highest position in any state? The governor is the president of a state.

He once blamed teachers, taking a sickout to protest his pension plans, for allowing children to be molested when they were not in school. The man had all the class of pond scum.

Fair enough...but then wouldn't you vote for somebody else?

They are telling us 120,000 voters didn't vote for gov ONLY...but voted for all other offices.

Some local judge...sure...but for the highest position in any state? The governor is the president of a state.

People hated Bevin and they hated Beshear just as much. Why vote?

So, when is the recount and possible re-vote? Cause there were ballots that were shredded.

EIs3NiTU4AAr9mT

So, when is the recount and possible re-vote? Cause there were ballots that were shredded.

EIs3NiTU4AAr9mT

So the Republican poll watcher allowed this to happen?

You don't know anything about elections, do you?

BTW, that's fake. Louisville is spelled incorrectly.

How do you know all the absentee ballots are rightfully counted? It's paper right?

How do you know they were not? A fake twitter post?

They're trying to get us to believe that 14% of KY voters voted for all other races but not for governor.

I could see 0.01% doing that...possibly as high as 0.5%...but 14% give me a fucking break!
This is EXACTLY WHY the DNC called an accurate voter database an "existential threat"!

There are only a few places in the country that they can carry without Voter Fraud

There was no voter fraud. Many on my friends and family voted for all of the "undercard" Republicans but refused to vote for Bevin. Rather than do the lesser of two evils, they just did not vote for anyone for governor.
And what was their reason for a Bevin no-vote?

EIs3NiTU4AAr9mT

How do you know all the absentee ballots are rightfully counted? It's paper right?

Look at the percentages and the numbers do not add up. It's smart that Bevin has not conceded only being down a fraction of less than a point. There may need to be a full recount and possibly investigations in each district. If you look over election fraud. Then democracy is dead.

They're trying to get us to believe that 14% of KY voters voted for all other races but not for governor.

I could see 0.01% doing that...possibly as high as 0.5%...but 14% give me a fucking break!
This is EXACTLY WHY the DNC called an accurate voter database an "existential threat"!

There are only a few places in the country that they can carry without Voter Fraud

There was no voter fraud. Many on my friends and family voted for all of the "undercard" Republicans but refused to vote for Bevin. Rather than do the lesser of two evils, they just did not vote for anyone for governor.

See my previous posts. I have explained it fully!

One of the big fights that contributed to the downfall of Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin was with teachers in his state. He insulted them, he went after their pensions, he blamed their activism for the death of a child, and, as he was losing on election night, a tweet saying “Hey @MattBevin, we finally found something you can accurately blame the teachers for” went semi-viral.

Kentucky was one of several states where teachers organized against Republican attacks and inadequate education funding. But have other Republicans (and other opponents of public education) been punished for their attacks on teachers and education? Not in every case—but often enough you’d think they’d start paying attention.

Matt Bevin becomes the latest red state Republican to find out you don't mess with teachers

You mess with funding for public schools. You die.

You mess with Medicaid. You die.

You mess with Obamacare. You die.

But hey, you guys keep on doing what you're doing.
Dems will run on education and healthcare in 2020

Republicans will oppose it

EIs3NiTU4AAr9mT

Look at the percentages and the numbers do not add up. It's smart that Bevin has not conceded only being down a fraction of less than a point. There may need to be a full recount and possibly investigations in each district. If you look over election fraud. Then democracy is dead.

Yes, they do add up. You don't live here!

See my previous posts. I have explained it fully!
Bevin was/is a straight up POS that they didn't like. OK.

Bevin has one of the worst approval ratings in the country among the governors. Trump had nothing to do with his loss.

He certainly contributed. Bevin made his campaign about supporting Trump on every policy.

The Republicans won every other state wide race by a comfortable margin.

And those Republicans didn't tie themselves to Trump.

See the pattern?

Forum List

Back