Matt Damon Puts His Kids In Private School, Despite His Advocacy For Public Schools

Private school....

Can you explain how that makes him a hypocrite or will you take option #2?
So, he supports gubmint schools so much that he deprived them of a student and the funds that would follow that student to the school.

Hypocrite...Sanctimonious....Two-faced....Take your pick.

Snark is not a point. Like I said I support gays but I don't have to fuck a guy and deprive him of the lack of penis to support their choice.

I support public smoking but doesn't mean I have to light up either.

You cant explain it, I'll ask someone else I guess

You support public smoking?

Wow, that's pretty tolerant for a lib. Usually you moonbats are howling about the dangers of second hand smoke, and how tobbacco executives should be given cancer.

So, he supports gubmint schools so much that he deprived them of a student and the funds that would follow that student to the school.

Snark is not a point. Like I said I support gays but I don't have to fuck a guy and deprive him of the lack of penis to support their choice.

Wow, that's pretty tolerant for a lib. Usually you moonbats are howling about the dangers of second hand smoke, and how tobbacco executives should be given cancer.

I see you've abandoned trying to make sense of non sense. Good, you're learning

Who said he did?

Ok So how is Damon a hypocrite for supporting public schools then?

No, he's an idiot for supporting public schools period.

Public education in this country is a disaster thanks to bed wetting indoctrination, teachers unions that protect incompetent teachers, "No Child Gets Ahead" curriculum, and a bloated federal bueracracy that rewards failing school districts with more money, and never demands improvement.

Bed wetters like Damon insist people should not use charter schools, excoriates vouchers that help people get out of shitty schools, while his limo driver takes his red diaper babies to expensive private schools.

An Idiot is not the same as being a hypocrite you know that right?

Care to explain or you've given up for more general attacks on Govt, PUblic schools and Celebrity limos?

Private school....

You can't seriously need this explained to you? You have to just be trolling here, right?

If public schools are so great, why isn't this leer-jet, limousine liberal sending his children there? Doesn't he want the best for his children?

And I see that when someone owns you with facts, you run like a typical coward (er...libtard).

And I see that when someone owns you with facts, you run like a typical coward (er...libtard).

Where there do you see a fact? Don't answer, you dont

Looks like another phony outrage thread has been settled.

Kind of like the "phony" Obama Administration scandals that curiously have dozens of REAL DEAD BODIES? :cuckoo:

Those are read dead bodies, just fake outrage from you and your buddies about it.

So then you acknowledge that the scandals are REAL and you and your libtard pals are trampling on dead Americans and spitting in the face if their families to partisansly protect a corrupt president?

'Bout time....

You can't seriously need this explained to you? You have to just be trolling here, right?

If public schools are so great, why isn't this leer-jet, limousine liberal sending his children there? Doesn't he want the best for his children?

They'll say its hypocritical but when you ask them to explain they'll always reply with an insult instead of explaining. Why? Because they cant

Make a point already. Why is it hypocritical?

I support gays and don't have to have gay sex
I support smoking in public doesn't mean I have to do it
So try again

Kind of like the "phony" Obama Administration scandals that curiously have dozens of REAL DEAD BODIES? :cuckoo:

Those are read dead bodies, just fake outrage from you and your buddies about it.

So then you acknowledge that the scandals are REAL and you and your libtard pals are trampling on dead Americans and spitting in the face if their families to partisansly protect a corrupt president?

'Bout time....

Reading comprehension fail. Dead bodies yes. Genuine concern about what happened by you and your handlers = no.

Ok So how is Damon a hypocrite for supporting public schools then?

Public education in this country is a disaster thanks to bed wetting indoctrination, teachers unions that protect incompetent teachers, "No Child Gets Ahead" curriculum, and a bloated federal bueracracy that rewards failing school districts with more money, and never demands improvement.

Bed wetters like Damon insist people should not use charter schools, excoriates vouchers that help people get out of shitty schools, while his limo driver takes his red diaper babies to expensive private schools.

Care to explain or you've given up for more general attacks on Govt, PUblic schools and Celebrity limos?

Again it has been explained. Repetition is a technique of educating, though I doubt there's any hope you'll ever learn anything that challenges your programming.

It has been explained bed wetter, just because you can't grasp simple concepts does not indicate failure on the part of those trying to penetrate that incredible density that exists between your ears.

It's like a black hole of ignorance.

Again it has been explained. Repetition is a technique of educating, though I doubt there's any hope you'll ever learn anything that challenges your programming.

It has been explained bed wetter, just because you can't grasp simple concepts does not indicate failure on the part of those trying to penetrate that incredible density that exists between your ears.

It's like a black hole of ignorance.

:lol::lol::lol:

So I ask you to explain and instead of explaining you quote yourself explaining that its already been explained :rofl:

:rofl:

Private school....

It's s fucking retarded comparison.

In Fonicalia, they have compulsory education...Not everyone is forced to be a poofter or a smoker.

Damon is a hypocrite of the highest order, just like all the ruling class and their slavish toadies.

During the postwar years US public schools (both high school and college) were the envy of the world.

The US had the most educated workforce in the world.

Problem is, those great public schools came with a high tax burden. After Reagan's historic tax cuts, there was less tax money for education. So the Right waged a war against public education and teachers, and they eventually starved it to death. They did this in order to preserve the gains of the new aristocracy created by Reaganomics, especially those that benefited from the globalization of production, allowing them to ship jobs to cheap labor markets.

Now they wonder why our students can't compete effectively for tech jobs.

The Reagan Revolution replaced a well-educated middle class with a horde of impoverished low wage workers. It turned our thriving postwar public sphere into a neoliberal dystopia where corporations own government and talk radio perpetually agitates the serfs with images of gay communist Islamo doom.

I remember when the Republican Party started to wage war on our education system. It felt like a body that turned against one its internal organs. I thought to myself: "are we really going to destroy something as vital to national prosperity as education just to preserve the tax cuts of those born wealthy?"

America swallowed poison in 1980.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back