Matt Lauer Gets Hammered For Being The One To Finally Ask Hillary The Tough Questions

Every time Clinton was asked a question by an audience member, she stood during the question and her response out of respect. Trump never once got off his fat ass.
you do know that Hillary is suffering brain damage that will keep her from doing the job right?
Look, after 8 years of a brain dead Kenyan fucking up the country, why would you want to go for another year or two before handing it over to someone nobody has ever heard of?
I'm going to be laughing my ass off for the next eight years as I bump all those Hillary-has-one-foot-in-the-grave posts you retards have made.
Part of the reason that I would like to see the Honorable Donald Trump win is to watch all the liberals cry about reduced free shit for the next 4 years.
However, Hillary was promised the job and regardless of how the actual vote goes, she will be the next president.. till she is found dead in the bathroom with shit all over the walls because her bag exploded.
You are an idiot with a creamy retard center, baked in a moron crust.

I can't believe at this advanced stage of our national debt there are still imbeciles who think "free shit" is only a Democratic thing.

Or that Donald Trump will do away with the free shit.

The man's plan will actually ADD TEN TRILLION DOLLARS to the federal debt.

Last edited:
The president thinks something stupid up, when congress rejects it, the president picks up his phone and his pen and he makes a new law.

MORON....Here learn something....The president CAN sign an executive order, but he CANNOT fund the ways to implement that EO.......

Once again for others with more than your half brain, Merryland

The rejected Bills from the GOP congress:

H.R. 466 – Wounded Veteran Job Security Act became H. R. 2875.

H.R. 1168 -- Veterans Retraining Act

H.R. 1171 – Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program Reauthorization

H.R. 1172 -- Requiring List on VA Website of Organizations Providing Scholarships for Veterans

H.R. 1293 -- Disabled Veterans Home Improvement and Structural Alteration Grant Increase Act of 2009

H.R. 1803 -- Veterans Business Center Act

H.R. 2352 – Job Creation Through Entrepreneurship Act

The president thinks something stupid up, when congress rejects it, the president picks up his phone and his pen and he makes a new law.

MORON....Here learn something....The president CAN sign an executive order, but he CANNOT fund the ways to implement that EO.......

H.R. 1172 -- Requiring List on VA Website of Organizations Providing Scholarships for Veterans

H.R. 1293 -- Disabled Veterans Home Improvement and Structural Alteration Grant Increase Act of 2009

It takes two to tango.

Every time Clinton was asked a question by an audience member, she stood during the question and her response out of respect. Trump never once got off his fat ass.
you do know that Hillary is suffering brain damage that will keep her from doing the job right?
Look, after 8 years of a brain dead Kenyan fucking up the country, why would you want to go for another year or two before handing it over to someone nobody has ever heard of?
I'm going to be laughing my ass off for the next eight years as I bump all those Hillary-has-one-foot-in-the-grave posts you retards have made.
Part of the reason that I would like to see the Honorable Donald Trump win is to watch all the liberals cry about reduced free shit for the next 4 years.
However, Hillary was promised the job and regardless of how the actual vote goes, she will be the next president.. till she is found dead in the bathroom with shit all over the walls because her bag exploded.

Ha yeah, the NWO Globalists had Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton penciled in a long time ago. That was the match-up they planned. But Bush was such a pussy, Trump ate him up. And Clinton never had any competition.

So i have to agree, it looks like the fix is in for Clinton. The NWO folks truly despise Trump. I mean, the 'Appalling Audacity' to promote putting Americans first again? The Globalist Elites can't have that. Clinton's the puppet. If Trump wins, it will truly be incredibly shocking.

and what bullshit did the dems try to piggyback with those bills?

The VA is an awful disaster.

Surprise, surprise...and Barry said he would get right on that...right after he ever gets off the golf course.
Show us the links that can objectively prove that there is no improvement in the VA.
Well Lauer failed there too. Obama's admin improved the time disability claims are heard. And one truism is "once you've seen one VA hospital ... you've seen one VA hospital." The one in my state seems to have people more happy than not. But, in my state, it's so rural that people in the hinterlands accept that they're gonna have to come to Jackson for anything beyond the very routine, at least for initial treatment. And that's true overall and not just the VA.

And not that there aren't wait times. But from what I've read the real problem comes for people who live hours from VA hospitals. If you live in NY or Philly or Bos, you may have a wait. If the wait is for critical care, it's a problem. But we all have waits for some services. However, if you live in wheatchaff Ka, your care may really suk.

The crybaby Left are use to OWNING the media and expected Matty to come out and kiss Hellys lard ass.. while he asked her some tough questions, the VERY FIRST of this entire political season... he debated Trump over every answer he gave... STFU crybabies.. Your granny is fair game.

Yes, I was being sarcastic because it's laughable the media was crying about Lauer being sexist and too tough on Hillary.

Re-read the fucking article that the O/P cited......The article DOES NOT state that Lauer was easier or meaner to each of the 2 candidates. Lauer is being criticized from BOTH sides of the aisle.
The interviewer shouldn't get blamed for a poor performance by both candidates.

Yes he should. He kowtowed and fawned all over one, while attacking the other. It was shamefully unprofessional. But Trump handled it very well. He was the Boss again.
I think our own personal biases are coloring what actually happened. I thought he was a smidge harder on Clinton, as far as follow up.

So i have to agree, it looks like the fix is in for Clinton. The NWO folks truly despise Trump. I mean, the 'Appalling Audacity' to promote putting Americans first again?

Good "preemptive"concession speech outline, there Paulie.....

By the way, could you please LIST who is the "first"....since you and the orange clown is stating that America is NOT first anymore????

Please provide a listing and the actual date when we "slipped" from first place....LOL

I thought the most entertaining part was when Trump told Lauer that the Iraq War was an epic disaster, and that Clinton should be ashamed of herself. He then went on to tell him that if he had decided to invade, he would have at least taken the oil. Matt Lauer looked stunned. He never had a Politician not follow a script and actually speak blunt honesty. Lauer was stumped. I thought that was priceless.

“NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel,”

When are you boneheads going to start concentrating on what matters for YOU.....Wages and the economy?

“NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel,”

Wouldn't surprise me. She's completely clueless. Without a script, she's useless.

'Read the reports': Hillary won't explain concussion comments to FBI

'Read the reports': Hillary Clinton refuses to explain what she told the FBI about how a concussion impaired her memory.

'Can you clarify what you told the FBI about your concussion?' DailyMail.com asked as Clinton walked away from her podium on the tarmac in White Plains, N.Y.

'Read the reports,' she responded, offering no explanation.

That Hillary sure is transparent and candid. :badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back