Matt Lauer Gets Hammered For Being The One To Finally Ask Hillary The Tough Questions

Boy, that NBC is really in the tank for Trump, huh? They just HATE Hillary...especially MSNBC.:bs1:

Again, it's not just the number of votes. It is also who not only voted for the war but who also argued for it. By your standards, Hillary is 'F*ed Up!" I agree.

Lame....very, very LAME.....If you had a few more brain cells, you'd agree.....LOL

Ha you got nothin, except for that lame 'funny' emoticon. You're voting for the most "fucked up" Candidate. Judging by your own standards. You're whipped son. Now that's some funny chit.

That's all you got?

Sure, for a LAME retort on your part, what did you expect....Go back with Paulie and jerk each other off.
I posted how Hillary did not only vote for the Iraq war she adamantly argued for it. I then agreed with you that makes her 'F*ed Up'. And you respond by saying not much more than 'uh-uh'. Whatever, ignoring you for now, until you say something intelligent again.

Boy, that NBC is really in the tank for Trump, huh? They just HATE Hillary...especially MSNBC.:bs1:

Lauer certainly treated Clinton differently. He played lapdog with her, while playing attack dog with Trump. But he is a typical Liberal Dem-Bot Media hack. So it isn't surprising. I thought Trump handled the bias very well though.

Did she have a coughing fit and have to walk off stage?
Yeah. She was wheeled in on a trolley and six handlers had to lift her onto the stage. She laid on a couch the whole time and napped between questions. She was unable to give a single answer without having to stop and hack up a hairball. By the end, they were rushing IVs to the stage and I think they were doing CPR on her as they wheeled her off on a stretcher.

You forgot the bit where she is evil and is going to end the world....

That's all you got?

Sure, for a LAME retort on your part, what did you expect....Go back with Paulie and jerk each other off.
I posted how Hillary did not only vote for the Iraq war she adamantly argued for it. I then agreed with you that makes her 'F*ed Up'. And you respond by saying not much more than 'uh-uh'. Whatever, ignoring you for now, until you say something intelligent again.

Ha, all he or she has is that lame 'funny' emoticon. You've won. No need for further debate. Good on ya.

I'm sure he or she will respond with their old ':smile:'. That's how some folks respond when they know they're whipped. You are Spot On. Case closed.

So, we are all THREE in agreement....The GOP is MORE fucked up in voting to go to war ON Iraq than the Dems......and guess who is running on the GOP ticket?......LOL

Trump didn't vote for the Iraq War debacle, your Candidate did. You're voting for the most "fucked up" Candidate running. You're pretty dumb, but you're also pretty funny. :)

As I watched it, I knew why he asked her to move on. She needs to shorten her answers,
Debate Tactic - drone on and on and have less time which means less questions.

If the director of the FBI said she did all that, she would be indicted.
Except Obama and Lynch were never going to allow charges to be filed. As the vet who addressed Hillary said, if he had done what she did he would be in jail. Obama has proven criminally lawless when dealing with Liberals - Castro, Reid, Holder...Hillary....despite evidence of criminal activity he protected them all. His explanation for refusing to allow charges to be filed against Castor" "He's sorry."

:p
That's part of the Trump bullchit. IF there were actionable grounds, there is NO WAY they could NOT indict. Do you actually think the majority party that hates her guts would allow that? Why do you think they keep perpetual investigations going? Easy, I ask this in all seriousness...putting aside what anyone else may do, no matter who wins, can YOU turn off the distrust of government, of people different from you, of acting on innuendo?

I thought the most entertaining part was when Trump told Lauer that the Iraq War was an epic disaster, and that Clinton should be ashamed of herself. He then went on to tell him that if he had decided to invade, he would have at least taken the oil. Matt Lauer looked stunned. He never had a Politician not follow a script and actually speak blunt honesty. Lauer was stumped. I thought that was priceless.

What Lauer was stunned was how bluntly he would lie.. I think he handled bad and he should have said to him that it is insulting to him and everyone watching to lie like this... It has been pointed out well before that he supported the war before the invasion and he is now trying to repaint history. He should had the recording there and played it for him and put the thing to bed and ask for an apology

Trump repeats wrong claim that he opposed Iraq War

Easy, I ask this in all seriousness...putting aside what anyone else may do, no matter who wins, can YOU turn off the distrust of government, of people different from you, of acting on innuendo?

I can not turn off any distrust I have for this administration.
- Obama has aided Mexican Drug Cartels, Terrorists, Illegals, etc...He has protected fellow Democrats from criminal charges (Holder, Hillary, Castro, Reid...), he has been proven to have intentionally criminally been non-compliant with FOIA requests 70% of the time. He has and continues to lie, he won 'Lie of the Year', he has refused to enforce existing law, protected those who broke the law, has broken the law himself, has refused to comply with court orders, has been held in contempt of court....

Hillary is no less criminal and has a more extensive 'resume' than Barry. Her list of scandals, list of associates and donors in prison or dead, stood on end would extend higher than how tall I am.

You falsely assume I do not trust or work / live well with those who are different from me. If you have ever been in the military you know that is not true because it teaches you to get along with everyone If you haven't I suggest you join and learn 1st hand.

Acting on innuendo? The question is at what point do - if ever - liberals accept the never-ending mounds of evidence against their preferred candidates? This board is evidence that Hillary could be caught in Dairy Queen holding a bundle of Top Secret documents and Libs would argue her innocence.

I say all of this in all seriousness and honesty.

I thought the most entertaining part was when Trump told Lauer that the Iraq War was an epic disaster, and that Clinton should be ashamed of herself. He then went on to tell him that if he had decided to invade, he would have at least taken the oil. Matt Lauer looked stunned. He never had a Politician not follow a script and actually speak blunt honesty. Lauer was stumped. I thought that was priceless.

What Lauer was stunned was how bluntly he would lie.. I think he handled bad and he should have said to him that it is insulting to him and everyone watching to lie like this... It has been pointed out well before that he supported the war before the invasion and he is now trying to repaint history. He should had the recording there and played it for him and put the thing to bed and ask for an apology

So vote for the Candidate who supported and voted for the Iraq War debacle. That's your call. I'm going with Trump though. He was Spot On.

So vote for the Candidate who supported and voted for the Iraq War debacle. That's your call. I'm going with Trump though. He was Spot On.
Trump supported Iraq and Libya, so knock yourself out Mr Isolationist. (-:

You could go with Johnson or Stein.

How many fact checkers have you down as wrong...

Hillary: "I only used 1 device, I did not send / receive classified, I did not break the law...."

1 x 'FALSE', 1 x 'PANTS ON FIRE', 4 x 'PINOCCHIOS' for lying about lying. You should be more worried about THOSE fact-Checkers and the Lying, Dain-Bramaged Liberal Queen.

Hillary: "I only used 1 device, I did not send / receive classified, I did not break the law...."

1 x 'FALSE', 1 x 'PANTS ON FIRE', 4 x 'PINOCCHIOS' for lying about lying. You should be more worried about THOSE fact-Checkers and the Lying, Dain-Bramaged Liberal Queen.

Did she last night she only used one device?

Did Trump double down on his lie?

See the difference?

For your sake I hope that was supposed to be sarcastic, Colonel! If not it's laughable.

Watch CNN for a couple hours and tell me that they're in the tank for Trump. Get a note pad and score it. Put a check every time they slam Trump and a check every time they slam Clinton. See what you end up with.

While to you it may seem that CNN are biased towards Clinton but they are not... Trump has a real hard time telling the truth, he is running a campaign by the being a media whore going from one outlandish statement to the next....

This is the problem with the Alt-Right, they have been so infected they forgot that if one person lies more than the other they get called out more... Trump has been a disgrace and has said stuff in one week which would get any normal candidate creamed but his attitude is I will just say something worse tomorrow....

If Hillary criticized a family of a dead soldier what would the political backlash be like?

I have taken the attitude at this stage that the Alt-Right has lied so much about Hillary and been proven wrong so many times they have just no credibility... Only a fool would continue listening to their wild conspiracy theories and deranged unproven wrong statements they proclaim as facts...

Really dumb Democrat Talking Points. I mean, you're voting for the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history for God's sake. So i doubt you're concerned about truth and justice. The Clintons are corrupt criminals. Nuff said.
Pauli, you too are not concerned about truth and justice, or you would not support Trump, either.

Jake,

A question, you do dislike Trump and I think more that Hillary (you can correct me)....

Apart from Hillary being a center-left candidate and possibly the email server... What don't you like about her that has actually been proven...

The Alt-right has throw allegation after allegation but they have been refuted(exception Bosnia Sniper, long time ago and she was given a briefing about snipers)... What is the major objection factually do you have against her over Johnson who might lack a bit on the big stage (albeit I say his heart is honest)....

I can understand Clinton being guarded and sometimes comes off as cold but a lot of personal stories about her are that she is intelligent, empathic and generally no nonsense kind of person...

Just want your take?
She is such an establishment politico that she will sell out to the war lords and the corporations.

Let me address this first...

You could try and say she is establishment but she was over 40 when she first came to Washington and over 50 when holding her first office... She is not from a political family with generations in politics (thus a dynasty). She was very bright and ambitious but gave it to supported her husband's career and she backed a winner as he went all the way to the top... So top marks on judgement there...

As a sell out to War Lords, I have to object here... I believe you will come with two cases,
1. Her vote on Iraq
2. Bullish statements

1. Her vote for allowing Bush to be able to goto war with Iraq had some major influencing factors... She was the senator of New York and it was there state that was attacked, she was given false evidence (as we know now) and asked do you want us to prevent another attack... A lot harder for her to say no... She was guilty of believing her president after being attacked.

2. Bullish statement - Hey she is the first woman to run for President. She has a history of fighting for the poor and downtrodden. She ran a prayer group when first lady of Arkansas. She is just trying to look tough.
The truth is Hillary and Bill are ideologically very close, they say there are two not tighter in Washington. There marriage might had a few bumps but there political union is very strong. Bill hates going to war, it's bad for business and the economy. He likes to invest the money at home in education and health. He actually freely admits that flaw cost a lot of lives in Rwanda where he admits was one of the biggest mistakes of his presidency.

So the last, is she in the pocket of the corporations:
This is more difficult, while she has clearly said she against Citizens Unieted decision and Bill hated raising money and

'Hillary, why wasn't your email scandal disqualifying?'

'UNFAIR!"

'Asking that question is 'SEXIST'!

:lmao:
come on now, the best answer she gave last night was that she's been in politics and near the white house for 30 years and the country needs help. If there was anything else said last night that disqualifies her it was just that statement. it's obvious with that she admits being the problem.

Did she last night she only used one device?

Did Trump double down on his lie?

See the difference?
no the funny line was the the DOJ server was hacked and mine wasn't. So her server was better protected.

While to you it may seem that CNN are biased towards Clinton but they are not... Trump has a real hard time telling the truth, he is running a campaign by the being a media whore going from one outlandish statement to the next....

This is the problem with the Alt-Right, they have been so infected they forgot that if one person lies more than the other they get called out more... Trump has been a disgrace and has said stuff in one week which would get any normal candidate creamed but his attitude is I will just say something worse tomorrow....

If Hillary criticized a family of a dead soldier what would the political backlash be like?

I have taken the attitude at this stage that the Alt-Right has lied so much about Hillary and been proven wrong so many times they have just no credibility... Only a fool would continue listening to their wild conspiracy theories and deranged unproven wrong statements they proclaim as facts...

Really dumb Democrat Talking Points. I mean, you're voting for the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history for God's sake. So i doubt you're concerned about truth and justice. The Clintons are corrupt criminals. Nuff said.
Pauli, you too are not concerned about truth and justice, or you would not support Trump, either.

Jake,

A question, you do dislike Trump and I think more that Hillary (you can correct me)....

Apart from Hillary being a center-left candidate and possibly the email server... What don't you like about her that has actually been proven...

The Alt-right has throw allegation after allegation but they have been refuted(exception Bosnia Sniper, long time ago and she was given a briefing about snipers)... What is the major objection factually do you have against her over Johnson who might lack a bit on the big stage (albeit I say his heart is honest)....

I can understand Clinton being guarded and sometimes comes off as cold but a lot of personal stories about her are that she is intelligent, empathic and generally no nonsense kind of person...

Just want your take?
She is such an establishment politico that she will sell out to the war lords and the corporations.

Let me address this first...

You could try and say she is establishment but she was over 40 when she first came to Washington and over 50 when holding her first office... She is not from a political family with generations in politics (thus a dynasty). She was very bright and ambitious but gave it to supported her husband's career and she backed a winner as he went all the way to the top... So top marks on judgement there...

As a sell out to War Lords, I have to object here... I believe you will come with two cases,
1. Her vote on Iraq
2. Bullish statements

1. Her vote for allowing Bush to be able to goto war with Iraq had some major influencing factors... She was the senator of New York and it was there state that was attacked, she was given false evidence (as we know now) and asked do you want us to prevent another attack... A lot harder for her to say no... She was guilty of believing her president after being attacked.

2. Bullish statement - Hey she is the first woman to run for President. She has a history of fighting for the poor and downtrodden. She ran a prayer group when first lady of Arkansas. She is just trying to look tough.
The truth is Hillary and Bill are ideologically very close, they say there are two not tighter in Washington. There marriage might had a few bumps but there political union is very strong. Bill hates going to war, it's bad for business and the economy. He likes to invest the money at home in education and health. He actually freely admits that flaw cost a lot of lives in Rwanda where he admits was one of the biggest mistakes of his presidency.

So the last, is she in the pocket of the corporations:
This is more difficult, while she has clearly said she against Citizens Unieted decision and Bill hated raising money and

Not that she's great, but Two Tone Donnie is from a dynasty and he was for the wars before he was against them. I can see a vote for Johnson, though.

Forum List

Back