Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN! I don't care about the Separation of Church and State so much here, as just downright hypocritical showmanship. How gullible does he think we are?

Showmanship?

you claiming it was scripted?

How gullible does he think we are?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

Yes, Will, I am sure of it.
Were the pics of Obama praying scripted?
Obama was praying to God.
Brunson was praying to Trump.

See the difference?
Brunson was laying his hand on Trump and praying to God, that's scriptural. You obviously haven't spent any time in a Christian Church. When Christians pray for others they put their hand on them some times. What an idiotic ignorant post.

You mean Evangelicals, and there Is a time and place for everything, and that was not it. On national TV. And he said, in Jesus's name. I am so upset over this.

AMEN! I don't care about the Separation of Church and State so much here, as just downright hypocritical showmanship. How gullible does he think we are?

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?
Brunson was laying his hand on Trump and praying to God, that's scriptural. You obviously haven't spent any time in a Christian Church. When Christians pray for others they put their hand on them some times. What an idiotic ignorant post.

Brunson is an ordained pastor in my denomination. It's laying hands on and praying. Entirely Scriptural and powerful too.

Shame

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?
No, I'm a Yankee. We do not touch each other or jump up and holler "Amen Jesus!" during the sermon, either. But it is still a "Christian" church. You should get another name for yours.

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?

You mean Evangelicals, and there Is a time and place for everything, and that was not it. On national TV. And he said, in Jesus's name. I am so upset over this.
So? We have freedom of religion in this nation, and Christians are instructed to pray in the name of Jesus. You're very ignorant.

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?

We don't care

Be upset over stuff in your own country for once

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?

That's a really disgusting thing to say to those of us who know something of Brunson and his journey long before anyone had heard his name. That's really low and disgusting that you would pretend to know his heart and faith but no less than I expect.

He's been in Turkey for 22 years , do you live in Turkey?? You know nothing about him.

Turkey’s Thirty-Year Coup

Showmanship?

See the difference?

We don't care

I am , I live in the US, born and raised here, and this is not fine.

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?
No, I'm a Yankee. We do not touch each other or jump up and holler "Amen Jesus!" during the sermon, either. But it is still a "Christian" church. You should get another name for yours.
You may be a Yankee, but you're not a Christian and you're ignorant of the Scriptures and Christianity.

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?

You're no Christian. I'm entirely comfortable saying that

See the difference?

We don't care

Obama had prayer in the White House and you didn't care.

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?

Brunson is an ordained pastor in my denomination. It's laying hands on and praying. Entirely Scriptural and powerful too.

Shame
Praying to give Trump supernatural powers is "scriptural?" Yeah, Jesus was big into beseeching his Heavenly Father for supernatural powers for Tiberius. Cozying up to power and putting in a good word for him was all part of a day's work.

Showmanship?

See the difference?

Shame
Praying to give Trump supernatural powers is "scriptural?" Yeah, Jesus was big into beseeching his Heavenly Father for supernatural powers for Tiberius. Cozying up to power and putting in a good word for him was all part of a day's work.
You don't know what the Pastor said in his prayer. My gosh, you're an idiot. Perhaps you're demon possessed. That's a possibility.

The Word of God commands you, in Jesus' name, which compels you, away with you demon, as it is Written

`
`

TM8rIVU.gif

`

Showmanship?

See the difference?

Shame

Brunson isn't Jesus and wouldn't even try to be. We are commanded to pray for our leaders

Showmanship?

See the difference?
You may be a Yankee, but you're not a Christian and you're ignorant of the Scriptures and Christianity.

Proud to be a Yankee and I know the blble and the scriptures. I also know the Freedom of Religion of the Constitution and that does not mean only the different sects of Christianity.

See the difference?

Shame
You don't know what the Pastor said in his prayer. My gosh, you're an idiot. Perhaps you're demon possessed. That's a possibility.
You're ridiculous. Which is part of the reason Sue is right--I'm no "Christian" or anything else. But I can still tell bad acting when I see it, and Trump is not cut out for that role.

See the difference?

We don't care

Consider me deeply skeptical

When I pray, I always thank God for not allowing the crook in a pantsuit from becoming POTUS.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!
GOD fooled you gipper You received instead the crookedest POS to ever step into our WH Makes Ponzi seem like a child
To think Trump more crooked than Crooked Hillary, is to not think.

Why do you believe the D Party? You would never believe the R party.
Hillary survived 11 straight hours of investigation calm cool and collected The pos Kavanaugh cried and whimpered like a baby Hill showed her taxes Trump who probably paid very little if any, was afraid to do the same. Trump is making billions on the back of his Presidency and collusion with the Russians is just around the corner,,,and obstruction will bite him in his fat ass

See the difference?

Proud to be a Yankee and I know the blble and the scriptures. I also know the Freedom of Religion of the Constitution and that does not mean only the different sects of Christianity.

If you know the Bible like you know the Constitution, my first grade Sunday School students are way more advanced than you.

See the difference?

Shame
You're ridiculous. Which is part of the reason Sue is right--I'm no "Christian" or anything else. But I can still tell bad acting when I see it, and Trump is not cut out for that role.

You're beyond ridiculous and a great Leftist willing to vilify anyone in Trumps orbit. Brunson praying TO Trump.

Sure you're so fair-minded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back