Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you pray in UAE.
Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nayhan | The Back Channel

and
A Moment of Silence to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombing

Really now it does not even compare to the nightmare on TV yesterday.

Do you see anyone blathering, NO.
Obama went to a mosque and prayed, dumbass.

The only "blathering" I see is from hypocrites who only object to Republican politicians praying.
Nearly everybody prays, that can't be stopped. At traffic lights, grocery lines, before a test, whether the old car will start in winter. Few are formal, most are just a "God, help me!"

It's just that most who post here see Republicans as thinking they are more moral and the that their prayers are somehow more worthy. Matter of fact, Republicans seem to think that Democrats are anti-Christian en masse. OTOH most Democrats see Trump and his lackey Republicans as liars and destroyers of democracy with child separating, Muslim banning, useless but expensive wall building, spit-in-friends-eye bullying, suck up to journalist killing semi-enemies with lots of money. He also lies a lot and mocks a lot. So the Trump prayers are anathema to them.

So when he does the Evangelical 'hands-on' public prayer to convey his piety, some folks sorta gag. And in this thread the antidote to Trump's prayer photo shoot is an Obama photo shoot and the implication that the Godless Democrat is faking it.

The sameness of the complaint from both sides is whelming. Neither seems to have read the Book of Matthew, especially the 25th chapter too.

When I pray, I always thank God for not allowing the crook in a pantsuit from becoming POTUS.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!
GOD fooled you gipper You received instead the crookedest POS to ever step into our WH Makes Ponzi seem like a child
To think Trump more crooked than Crooked Hillary, is to not think.

Why do you believe the D Party? You would never believe the R party.
Hillary survived 11 straight hours of investigation calm cool and collected The pos Kavanaugh cried and whimpered like a baby Hill showed her taxes Trump who probably paid very little if any, was afraid to do the same. Trump is making billions on the back of his Presidency and collusion with the Russians is just around the corner,,,and obstruction will bite him in his fat ass

Hillary survived 11 straight hours of investigation calm cool and collected

and set a new record for, 'I don't recall/I don't remember'

The pos Kavanaugh cried and whimpered like a baby

because he was being attacked, on baseless accusations, in an attempt to ruin his name, his reputation, and his family.

by another woman that couldn't seem to remember.

Were the pics of Obama praying scripted?
Obama was praying to God.
Brunson was praying to Trump.

See the difference?
Brunson was laying his hand on Trump and praying to God, that's scriptural. You obviously haven't spent any time in a Christian Church. When Christians pray for others they put their hand on them some times. What an idiotic ignorant post.

Brunson is an ordained pastor in my denomination. It's laying hands on and praying. Entirely Scriptural and powerful too.

Shame
Praying to give Trump supernatural powers is "scriptural?" Yeah, Jesus was big into beseeching his Heavenly Father for supernatural powers for Tiberius. Cozying up to power and putting in a good word for him was all part of a day's work.

Brunson isn't Jesus and wouldn't even try to be. We are commanded to pray for our leaders

By who are we commanded??

Penelope, there is no sense trying to talk to this crew. They haven't got a Christian idea between them. Hateful judgment and condemnation masked as "religion" when it's actually nothing but politics is all they've got.

Penelope, there is no sense trying to talk to this crew. They haven't got a Christian idea between them. Hateful judgment and condemnation masked as "religion" when it's actually nothing but politics is all they've got.

How do you know Brunson was praying to Trump??

Answer for yourself

When I pray, I always thank God for not allowing the crook in a pantsuit from becoming POTUS.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!
GOD fooled you gipper You received instead the crookedest POS to ever step into our WH Makes Ponzi seem like a child

Hillary survived 11 straight hours of investigation calm cool and collected The pos Kavanaugh cried and whimpered like a baby Hill showed her taxes Trump who probably paid very little if any, was afraid to do the same. Trump is making billions on the back of his Presidency and collusion with the Russians is just around the corner,,,and obstruction will bite him in his fat ass

because he was being attacked, on baseless accusations, in an attempt to ruin his name, his reputation, and his family.

He was a judge on the DC circuit court, and this was a job confirmation and he could not hold it together and he lied under oath, pouted and blamed the Democrats

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

you know they were baseless after that phony 3 or 4 day investigation limited to interviewing 4 people out of 40 that stood by Ford ?

See the difference?
Brunson was laying his hand on Trump and praying to God, that's scriptural. You obviously haven't spent any time in a Christian Church. When Christians pray for others they put their hand on them some times. What an idiotic ignorant post.

Brunson is an ordained pastor in my denomination. It's laying hands on and praying. Entirely Scriptural and powerful too.

Shame
Praying to give Trump supernatural powers is "scriptural?" Yeah, Jesus was big into beseeching his Heavenly Father for supernatural powers for Tiberius. Cozying up to power and putting in a good word for him was all part of a day's work.

Brunson isn't Jesus and wouldn't even try to be. We are commanded to pray for our leaders

God

Again my Sunday School students have this down

Sorry, OL

y'all are making it 'political', by claiming the pastor prayed TO Trump, not FOR him.

By whining about prayer meetings in the presence of the President when a Republican is in office, and ignoring the same thing when a Democrat is in office.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

you know they were baseless after that phony 3 or 4 day investigation limited to interviewing 4 people out of 40 that stood by Ford ?
good sheep

She couldn't remember when, she couldn't remember where, it took her over 30 years to remember who.

The 40 that stood by Ford?

were they there?

That 'party' where it 'happened' gets bigger every time it comes up.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

He was a judge on the DC circuit court, and this was a job confirmation and he could not hold it together and he lied under oath, pouted and blamed the Democrats

and this was a job confirmation

Strangest 'job confirmation' I've ever seen

Shame

God

Tell me the scripture that commands it.

Were the pics of Obama praying scripted?

See the difference?
No, I'm a Yankee. We do not touch each other or jump up and holler "Amen Jesus!" during the sermon, either. But it is still a "Christian" church. You should get another name for yours.
You may be a Yankee, but you're not a Christian and you're ignorant of the Scriptures and Christianity.

Proud to be a Yankee and I know the blble and the scriptures. I also know the Freedom of Religion of the Constitution and that does not mean only the different sects of Christianity.
Since you claim to know the Scriptures, then you should know that we are commanded to pray for our leaders.

You right. They also do not know the constitution that they abide by.

Shame

God

Tell me the scripture that commands it.
You just said you know the Scriptures. You must be a lying fraud.

See the difference?
No, I'm a Yankee. We do not touch each other or jump up and holler "Amen Jesus!" during the sermon, either. But it is still a "Christian" church. You should get another name for yours.
You may be a Yankee, but you're not a Christian and you're ignorant of the Scriptures and Christianity.

Proud to be a Yankee and I know the blble and the scriptures. I also know the Freedom of Religion of the Constitution and that does not mean only the different sects of Christianity.
Since you claim to know the Scriptures, then you should know that we are commanded to pray for our leaders.

by who, give me verse??

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

How did Bill Clinton react when he was attacked over and over again by republicans I'd say he was 3 times the Man Trump could ever be even with his faults

I'm sure this pastor and his wife did pray for Trump, that he would help them. Now we will have to hear how God heard their prayers. And when people pray hard for a reason and it doesn't happen, then we have to hear "It wasn't meant to be".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back