May 2017 Fundraising:Lowest May for Dems since 2003, Highest May ever for Pubs

Have to disagree. It has been the left that has said that Trump being president would lead to a big backlash. Were still waiting.

And keep calling everyone that doesn't agree with you deplorable, it's worked so well in the past.

If you call a guy winning a safe GoP seat by 75,000 votes then six months later his replacement winning it by 12,000 votes not a backlash, what do you call it? Foreplay?

The Dems will likely be 0-6 when the 2017 Special Elections are complete.

100% of the vote is the same as a 1% victory. If you're not first, you're last.

Yes you are, and keep calling half of this county deplorables. It serves our purpose. And BTW, we won five straight special elections in a row. How many have the Democrats won?

No, only those who voted for Trump and his agenda are Deplorables. There are those that voted for him because they hated Hillary or hated the status quo. A lot of those voters can't stand him now.

Well, if you had won Pelosi's seat, or Rangels, or something worthwhile, then sure, gloat. Throw a party. But winning seats inherited from GoP incumbents? You need to aim a little higher.
If Republicans ever win San Francisco, you can officially declare the Democrat party dead at that moment.

Harlem would be actually easier than San Fran.

Yeah, well, if you think celebrating victories that you were always going to win is a victory, well go for it...

Have to disagree. It has been the left that has said that Trump being president would lead to a big backlash. Were still waiting.

And keep calling everyone that doesn't agree with you deplorable, it's worked so well in the past.

If you call a guy winning a safe GoP seat by 75,000 votes then six months later his replacement winning it by 12,000 votes not a backlash, what do you call it? Foreplay?
I'm pretty sure the republicans call it a win.

Yeah, well, if you think celebrating victories that you were always going to win is a victory, well go for it...

The Globetrotters do it every night against the Washington Generals. Now it's the Washington Democrats.

Hillary was SUPPOSED to win, but she lost. DO you think Dems would not have celebrated because she was "ALWAYS GOING TO WIN"?

Handel is not Price, and she definitely isn't an incumbent.

Handel won the Republican "primary" by 1%, and yet she still beat the guy who more than doubled her initial support.

I'm pretty sure the republicans call it a win.

So do I. But here you go:

context
ˈkɒntɛkst/
noun
noun: context; plural noun: contexts
the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood.

The Globetrotters do it every night against the Washington Generals. Now it's the Washington Democrats.

Hillary was SUPPOSED to win, but she lost. DO you think Dems would not have celebrated because she was "ALWAYS GOING TO WIN"?

That was always going to be a close race. The much maligned polls were saying so especially after Comey's coming out parade.

However, she was not the incumbent in a congressional race in a safe GoP seat. You are talking apples and oranges.

Handel is not Price, and she definitely isn't an incumbent.

Handel won the Republican "primary" by 1%, and yet she still beat the guy who more than doubled her initial support.

I never said she was an incumbent. Price was.

False analogy. There were a shit load more Repubs in the Repub primary. It doesn't matter who got what, it's the overall number of repubs that voted that matter. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you leftists think losing a race is victory, well, go for it.

Yes you are, and keep calling half of this county deplorables. It serves our purpose. And BTW, we won five straight special elections in a row. How many have the Democrats won?

No, only those who voted for Trump and his agenda are Deplorables. There are those that voted for him because they hated Hillary or hated the status quo. A lot of those voters can't stand him now.

Well, if you had won Pelosi's seat, or Rangels, or something worthwhile, then sure, gloat. Throw a party. But winning seats inherited from GoP incumbents? You need to aim a little higher.

Nahhhhh, we're doing fine, it's your party you'd better worry about.

As for us on the right, we're winning so much we're starting to get sick of winning. :banana::banana::banana:

Here's another definition for you:

result:
To happen as a consequence

Serious question: If Pelosi's seat was up for re-election, and she won, and the Dems were going around saying "See, we told you that Trump had no mandate" based upon that result, would you agree with them, or just think they're being silly?

As for us on the right, we're winning so much we're starting to get sick of winning. :banana::banana::banana:

I don't have a party. I have voted both extreme left and right in my lifetime, and moderate left and right. I have even voted both left and right at the same election. It depends on the party's policies going into an election.

I don't have a party. I have voted both extreme left and right in my lifetime, and moderate left and right. I have even voted both left and right at the same election. It depends on the party's policies going into an election.

Could have fooled me.

If you leftists think losing a race is victory, well, go for it.

If you think winning a safe seat is a victory, go for it.

I do think it's a victory, especially when the leftists keep telling us about this rebellion by those who voted for Trump and had a serious change of heart. So it seems, there is no change of heart. Trump is doing just fine.

Could have fooled me.

Yeah, well I think it's more that the past two Repubs presidents have just been so bad on an intelligence level, that's it's hard not to dislike them. Especially Trump who is such a narcissistic, despicable person in so many ways. I thought G Bush snr was an okay pres.

I do think it's a victory, especially when the leftists keep telling us about this rebellion by those who voted for Trump and had a serious change of heart. So it seems, there is no change of heart. Trump is doing just fine.

I think most on the right take things too literally. No leftie expects to win a safe GoP seat, just like no rightie expects anybody to defeat Pelosi in her seat. In saying that, as mentioned ad nauseum on these threads by me, the GoP majority has been smashed in Atlanta. You can put a lipstick on it and call it what you like - when 63,000 votes are slashed in just six months, that is very telling. None of it good for Trump...

I think most on the right take things too literally. No leftie expects to win a safe GoP seat, just like no rightie expects anybody to defeat Pelosi in her seat. In saying that, as mentioned ad nauseum on these threads by me, the GoP majority has been smashed in Atlanta. You can put a lipstick on it and call it what you like - when 63,000 votes are slashed in just six months, that is very telling. None of it good for Trump...

Oh, but you are so wrong. Polls and Democrats alike predicted a Republican defeat in GA until they came close to the actual election and didn't want to look like fools.

If it's not broke--don't fix it. The change in leadership over the last eight years have told us we are doing everything right.

Forum List

Back