🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe I was right about Trump and the Democrats

Okay, this is getting creepy.
threads of self praise often do that.
I didn't mean to trigger you Trumpsters.

Sorry.

Okay, I'm not really sorry.
the power you think you have is hilarious.

giphy.gif
You sure post to me a lot, though, unsolicited.

You're one of my little Pavlov's Dogs.
it's a message board, isn't that the point of the board is to respond to messages?

giphy.gif

yep shaming is the end game. publicly too, as much as possible.

It's Saul Alinsky Rule#5

The problem for the bed wetters is that the tactic has been turned on them. Their own ridiculous image is easy to mock, let alone their deliberate ignorance, dedication to misinformation and lies, and just pure blatant stupidity.

One would think they would feel some sort of shame, but the problem with adherence to liberalism is that you can not actually "think" and continue to be a moonbat. If you're actually a rational, thinking person, you can not reach the conclusions bed wetters do. That is why they don't even realize how stupid they look.

Which is fine, that's why they're losing and will hopefully continue to do so.

A leftist is dishonest as the day is long. On a side subject, I was listening to a talk show this morning and learned that our sillywood folks like Madonna are using twenty year old photos of fires burning as photos of the current blaze in Brazil. photos of areas that are in NA. too fking funny. absolutely no respect for america. They lack any kind of substance to anything, they are out for one purpose and one purpose only to belittle and impose as much discomfort in our lives as possible.

Admittedly, I'm not good at predicting partisan political stuff - Much of the time I don't know what I'm supposed to believe. But my concern when Trump first got into office was that things would go so nuts that the backlash would be strongest not from the rank-and-file Democrats, but from the hardcore Left. Then 2020 would end up being a race between the two whacked-out ends of the spectrum.

About six weeks after he got into office (2/25/2017), I said the following in this thread: Will the Resistance fade?

Was I right?

Post 1:
What worries me is that a Trump flameout would usher back in the "progressives", not liberals, and the madness will continue - just in a different form.

Post 10:
Perhaps the biggest irony of Trump's presidency is the possibility that it could lead to the mother of all backlashes. If he fouls this up quickly, the progressive zealots who still control the Democratic party will be able to pop right back in, only with a vengeance this time. There will be no time for the decent, traditional liberals to get any kind of foothold in the party.

Post 72:
It's early, but every indication I've seen to this point is as you describe. The party energy is clearly geared to move it solidly Left. But again, that's the danger here: If Trump blows this, the "progressives" will be waiting and the country will swing in that direction.

The whole issue is Trump took on the gods of Progressivism.

He in the only one that dared smash their gods but challenging the notion that the media is unbiased and fair, to challenge the very foundations of Academia as being unbiased and fair, to begin to fight back rather than stick his tail between his legs and take it like all others have done before him.

This next election will tell us a lot about the assumed power of the media and their propaganda machine. Trump already smashed the assumed way to run a Presidential campaign.
It's not just what he did, it's the way that he did it.

If this kind of behavior is okay with you, great. But let's not pretend it's presidential, appropriate, or dignified.

Okay, this is getting creepy.

Sorry.

giphy.gif

it's a message board, isn't that the point of the board is to respond to messages?

giphy.gif
Sure, even at your level.

I'm just not required to enable.

If no one wants to address the actual point of the thread, the mods can shut 'er down.

Since when do any of your threads have a point other than to promote yourself, to bash Trump or to refute any opinion differing from your desired outcome? We get that. Now we know your every next 1000 threads.
Great, then you'll know not to read them. Then you won't have a reason to bitch! Cool!
Oh no, the enjoyment one gets from bashing your shit is exhilarating. People like you who have no point to make are astounding. You play a similar type of shame game, you do it slightly different, than your condescension is off the charts.
It's not terribly difficult here, granted.

Sorry.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Sure, even at your level.

I'm just not required to enable.
good for you!

If no one wants to address the actual point of the thread, the mods can shut 'er down.

Since when do any of your threads have a point other than to promote yourself, to bash Trump or to refute any opinion differing from your desired outcome? We get that. Now we know your every next 1000 threads.
Great, then you'll know not to read them. Then you won't have a reason to bitch! Cool!
Oh no, the enjoyment one gets from bashing your shit is exhilarating. People like you who have no point to make are astounding. You play a similar type of shame game, you do it slightly different, than your condescension is off the charts.
It's not terribly difficult here, granted.
it's a kick as long as you follow the rules.

Admittedly, I'm not good at predicting partisan political stuff - Much of the time I don't know what I'm supposed to believe. But my concern when Trump first got into office was that things would go so nuts that the backlash would be strongest not from the rank-and-file Democrats, but from the hardcore Left. Then 2020 would end up being a race between the two whacked-out ends of the spectrum.

About six weeks after he got into office (2/25/2017), I said the following in this thread: Will the Resistance fade?

Was I right?

Post 1:
What worries me is that a Trump flameout would usher back in the "progressives", not liberals, and the madness will continue - just in a different form.

Post 10:
Perhaps the biggest irony of Trump's presidency is the possibility that it could lead to the mother of all backlashes. If he fouls this up quickly, the progressive zealots who still control the Democratic party will be able to pop right back in, only with a vengeance this time. There will be no time for the decent, traditional liberals to get any kind of foothold in the party.

Post 72:
It's early, but every indication I've seen to this point is as you describe. The party energy is clearly geared to move it solidly Left. But again, that's the danger here: If Trump blows this, the "progressives" will be waiting and the country will swing in that direction.

He in the only one that dared smash their gods but challenging the notion that the media is unbiased and fair, to challenge the very foundations of Academia as being unbiased and fair, to begin to fight back rather than stick his tail between his legs and take it like all others have done before him.

This next election will tell us a lot about the assumed power of the media and their propaganda machine. Trump already smashed the assumed way to run a Presidential campaign.

If this kind of behavior is okay with you, great. But let's not pretend it's presidential, appropriate, or dignified.
how else do you tell someone who cries when they don't get their way they won't get their way without them crying?

i will 100% agree trump is not very dignified, but the left really hasn't been either in handling trump. the way pelosi played with papers and was obvious about ignoring trump in his address - you can say "trumps fault" but you don't also give trump the leeway to say his behavior is someone elses fault.

if in the end we are all responsible for our own actions REGARDLESS of the actions of those around us, that applies to all.

not just trump.

i would agree there just isn't a good way to handle telling the social progressives NO but i also feel it had to be done.

Was I right?

Post 1:

Post 10:

Post 72:

what does presidential mean exactly? We haven't had one of those, presidential, since Kennedy and he was shot for his talent. Trump was the right man for the job.

Was I right?

Post 1:

Post 10:

Post 72:

what does presidential mean exactly? We haven't had one of those, presidential, since Kennedy and he was shot for his talent. Trump was the right man for the job.
You just keep posting to me.

I don't know how to explain "presidential" to you. I'd think it would be obvious.

Believe whatever you want.

Was I right?

Post 1:

Post 10:

Post 72:

I rather find his unorthodox refreshing. PC is pure poison.

I realize you like the polished look of Obama as he smiled in your face while sticking a knife in your back and blaming someone else for it, but I was not impressed.

Was I right?

Post 1:

Post 10:

Post 72:

I realize you like the polished look of Obama as he smiled in your face while sticking a knife in your back and blaming someone else for it, but I was not impressed.
There's a difference between being politically correct and just behaving like a mature, intelligent adult.

But as I said, I know you're fine with his behaviors.

Was I right?

Post 1:

Post 10:

Post 72:

I don't know how to explain "presidential" to you. I'd think it would be obvious.

well I like what trump is doing. you said it isn't presidential? why? you said it!!!

President nominate SCOTUS-Done twice
President nominates cabinet positions--Done for the most part, he needs congress to complete his nominees.
Dealing in foreign affairs--done Got a meeting with NK, no deal, but something no other president has done meet in SK with the leader of NK.
President runs the economy-lowest unemployment in 60 years according to the numbers
lowest black, hipanic
Got wages increased
Brought jobs back
Dealing with illegal entry into our country.

What is it you feel he isn't doing?

Was I right?

Post 1:

Post 10:

Post 72:

presidential means having someone who is helping your values maintain significance.

that will change for us all, making it not a very all encompassing description of who values what.

Was I right?

Post 1:
Post 10:
Post 72:

presidential means having someone who is helping your values maintain significance.

that will change for us all, making it not a very all encompassing description of who values what.
Well, that's your definition.

it is, thanks for pointing out the obvious, mr. obvious! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Was I right?

Post 1:

Post 10:

Post 72:

There's a difference between being politically correct and just behaving like a mature, intelligent adult.

Jimmy Carter was arguably one of the nicest men to take office, and he was also one of the worst Presidents of all time

I also take issue with how the press distorts what he says. Is saying that the US is being invaded racist? No. In fact, I can show you clips of democrats sounding just like Trump in the 90's, yet only now it is in-Presidential and racist?

Was I right?

Post 1:
Post 10:
Post 72:

Jimmy Carter was arguably one of the nicest men to take office, and he was also one of the worst Presidents of all time

I also take issue with how the press distorts what he says. Is saying that the US is being invaded racist? No. In fact, I can show you clips of democrats sounding just like Trump in the 90's, yet only now it is in-Presidential and racist?
The press is, by and large, clearly biased against him.

Most of that is because they are what they are; some of it is because of his behaviors towards them.

feel free to provide your own. at least i'm trying. you're just doing the "well i don't know what to tell you" that isn't much help now is it?

The press is, by and large, clearly biased against him.

Most of that is because they are what they are; some of it is because of his behaviors towards them.

No, the press has been biased against the GOP and conservative for some time now.

Everyone seems to know this except you.

Why is that?

For example, every GOP Presidential candidate since Ike has been portrayed as a racist.

Forum List

Back