Maybe the Republicans ought to dump trump?

Do you believe Trump is an honest person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Or maybe team Trump should ignore your fake news and whoop the Dem's ass again in 2020. :itsok:

Fake News? Clearly you've been brainwashed. That aside, there is enough live evidence - tweets, TV interviews and speeches - for any reasonable unbiased person of at least average intelligence to know Trump is a disaster.

If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

'Hung jury': Public remains divided over Mueller probe in new NBC/WSJ poll

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?
Worried ?

If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?

Your crazy ol loonbat lady lost and you're still a partisan leftist rag hack.

You're a worthless partisan Cult45 fuckstick. Don't throw stones.

From the link:

What say you?
Worried ?

about Trump increasing the deficit another $4 Trillion dollars ?

you damn well better believe it ....

From the link:

What say you?

Your crazy ol loonbat lady lost and you're still a partisan leftist rag hack.

You're a worthless partisan Cult45 fuckstick. Don't throw stones.

Nope, that would be WC. I see that you're in his same pathetic league .

We couldn't get above 3% on the GDP for freaking eight years of Obama. People died at Benghazi and people died as a result of operation Fast Furious. Barry told America that good factory jobs were gone and not coming back. Today we have roaring economy, relative peace and factories are moving back to the U.S. but the crazy angry left hates it. Is TDS really a mental illness?

In summary, Obama bad, Trump wonderful. Is that correct?

A complete expository biography of two presidents, fully annotated from their birth until today, and concluded with a large number of probative facts to support your conclusion.

Most telling was how you managed to blame Obama for the Great Recession, which began in Dec. 2007 and lasted until June 2009 + the facts that Trump has never once mislead the public. I see the method used to come to your conclusion, a complete rewrite of history.
Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama you fucking moron
Another Trumpette blaming Obama for making them vote for Trump./
Na, karma is a bitch.... lol

From the link:

What say you?
Worried ?

Lol
It never mattered to you snowflakes before...

From the link:

What say you?

I say you crying loser will be butt hurt in 2020 as well so get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the link:

What say you?

Y'all say that boy. Y'all use a dowsing rod to see the future?

From the link:

What say you?
WH Y !!!!!? WE JUST DUMPED THE REPUBLICANS :04:

If this poll continues and the same results hold t <insipid nitwittery snipped as a service to my fellow man>

What say you?
Oh look! Yet another predictably dull troll thread from you know who.

If you have nothing nice to write, do what The DICK Cheney suggested, i.e. Go F. yourself.
"HEY GUYS NO FAIR DISAGREEING YOURE ALL SUPPOSED TO KISS MY ASS AND TELL ME HOW SMART I AM NO REALLY YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT"

I don't need to tell you or any of those who can't write an expository post to one of my opinions; it's very clear in a world of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
Look, Skippy, you can eat all of your own shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

From the link:

What say you?
Worried ?

Riiiiight. Show your post bitching about the debt during the last administration. I don't like the debt Trump is amassing any more than I did for any other President, because I'm not a hypocritical douchenozzle.

From the link:

What say you?

Let’s get this straight we’re not Republicans we’re Conservatives.

If this poll continues and the same results hold t <insipid nitwittery snipped as a service to my fellow man>

What say you?

If you have nothing nice to write, do what The DICK Cheney suggested, i.e. Go F. yourself.
"HEY GUYS NO FAIR DISAGREEING YOURE ALL SUPPOSED TO KISS MY ASS AND TELL ME HOW SMART I AM NO REALLY YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT"

I don't need to tell you or any of those who can't write an expository post to one of my opinions; it's very clear in a world of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
Look, Skippy, you can eat all of your own shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

What would you know about "normal people"?

From the link:

What say you?

I'm sorry, I didn't see the stick stuck in your ass.

What would you know about "normal people"?
A San Franciscan has no business asking that question.

From the link:

What say you?

I'm sorry, I didn't see the stick stuck in your ass.
You look at guy's asses do ya?.?

IMG_2468.jpg

Forum List

Back