Maybe the Republicans ought to dump trump?

Do you believe Trump is an honest person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe the Republicans ought to dump trump?
Oh look! Yet another predictably dull troll thread from you know who.

If you have nothing nice to write, do what The DICK Cheney suggested, i.e. Go F. yourself.
"HEY GUYS NO FAIR DISAGREEING YOURE ALL SUPPOSED TO KISS MY ASS AND TELL ME HOW SMART I AM NO REALLY YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT"

I don't need to tell you or any of those who can't write an expository post to one of my opinions; it's very clear in a world of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
Look, Skippy, you can eat all of your own shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

What would you know about "normal people"?
Most likely a damn sight more than you.

Maybe the Republican Party ought to dump Trump?

Never gonna happen.

The Republican Party has lost its balls.

They're afraid to stand-up to Trump.

And they value the Economy above all else... Constitution, good governance, the good of The People, etc.

Consequently, Trump will be the Republican candidate again in 2020.

After which, a Republican won't be able to be elected Dogcatcher for the better part of a generation, until Trump is only a distant bad memory.

If you have nothing nice to write, do what The DICK Cheney suggested, i.e. Go F. yourself.
"HEY GUYS NO FAIR DISAGREEING YOURE ALL SUPPOSED TO KISS MY ASS AND TELL ME HOW SMART I AM NO REALLY YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT"

I don't need to tell you or any of those who can't write an expository post to one of my opinions; it's very clear in a world of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
Look, Skippy, you can eat all of your own shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

And you know this how? You've proved in short order you are not very bright, poorly educated and anyone who uses JWB on a message board is far from normal.

And you know this how? You've proved in short order you are not very bright, poorly educated and anyone who uses JWB on a message board is far from normal.
I am against violence of almost any kind but ridding the world of a murderous tyrant, is an admirable thing.

If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

'Hung jury': Public remains divided over Mueller probe in new NBC/WSJ poll

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?

I say you crying loser will be butt hurt in 2020 as well so get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'all say that boy. Y'all use a dowsing rod to see the future?

Let’s get this straight we’re not Republicans we’re Conservatives.

I'm sorry, I didn't see the stick stuck in your ass.

You look at guy's asses do ya?.?

LOL, somethings are just to abstract for you to comprehend, and even a common idiom is well above your head, err, your understanding.

Someone with "a stiff, stern and uptight manner"

I say you crying loser will be butt hurt in 2020 as well so get used to it.

LOL, somethings are just to abstract for you to comprehend, and even a common idiom is well above your head, err, your understanding.

Gallup says Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's at the same time in Obama's Presidency. What say you?

Gallup says Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's at the same time in Obama's Presidency. What say you?

That's why he's worried and wants the Rs to dump trump and go get a spineless kasich or jebster.

I say you sniveling, tinfoil hat wearing chumps lost.

Game over...Get over it.

It's about time that y'all *ahem* MOVE ON!

And, oh yeah.....HONK HONK!

View attachment 259482
Move on???? How long will it take you scum sucking republican dogs to get over Hillary or Obama?? Move on ? When pigs fly

Dems cant get over the hillary losing to trump, so they invent russians. Nobody cares about the brown buffoon.

Game over...Get over it.

View attachment 259482
Move on???? How long will it take you scum sucking republican dogs to get over Hillary or Obama?? Move on ? When pigs fly
Though I detested Barry Oboingo, I accepted that he won two elections....Unlike the reaction that you insane moonbat freaks have had to the 2016 election.

Game over...Get over it.

View attachment 259482
Though I detested Barry Oboingo, I accepted that he won two elections....Unlike the reaction that you insane moonbat freaks have had to the 2016 election.
You elected a Mafia Don with not a likable bone in his body

Game over...Get over it.

View attachment 259482
I didn't elect anything, numbnuts...But thanks for proving my point.

Game over...Get over it.

View attachment 259482
Where did you get the idiotic notion that the President has to be liked by everyone?

Game over...Get over it.

View attachment 259482
Where did you get the idiotic notion that the President has to be liked by everyone?
BS if you like the pussy grabbing molesting lying thief ,it's your business Says lots about you

Game over...Get over it.

View attachment 259482
BS if you like the pussy grabbing molesting lying thief ,it's your business Says lots about you

Didn't say I liked him, cement head...Just that I accepted the results of the 2008 and 2012 elections, while you haven't accepted the result of 2016 and are still throwing tantrums over it.

Grow the fuck up.

Didn't say I liked him, cement head...Just that I accepted the results of the 2008 and 2012 elections, while you haven't accepted the result of 2016 and are still throwing tantrums over it.

Grow the fuck up.
Accept??? I have no choice BUT like the POS ,?Never .. He brought his cesspool to Washington with him and makes a mockery of our constitution ,,and isn't this board full of comments pro and con ?

Game over...Get over it.

View attachment 259482
Yeah, it does say a lot about me. It says that I respect the office of the Presidency. You don't have to like the President, regardless of who it is occupying the office. He is the President. I didn't like Obama, but I accepted the fact that he was my President. Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back