🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe United Airlines Should Change It's Name To:"Get Off The Plane Bitch,Airways"

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: Why Not?,,so much for being such a United Airline. And what does "United" mean? Especially when it comes to the hospitality of being on a commercial airline.
Anyone of you guys got some other suggestions on what to rename American Airlines? lets hear them. :laugh2:

Thanks to big government for allowing the airline industry to consolidate into a few airlines, shit like this is bound to happen. Customer service no longer exists in the airline industry...again, thanks to big government.

Stock price is expected to plummet today...hopefully the CEO gets canned, but he will get a nice golden parachute as he exists.

:2up: Why Not?,,so much for being such a United Airline. And what does "United" mean? Especially when it comes to the hospitality of being on a commercial airline.
Anyone of you guys got some other suggestions on what to rename American Airlines? lets hear them. :laugh2:
their customer service is second to none

United-Customer-Service-300x161.png
...A Division of DAESH Enterprises

"Typical US Airlines"

United CEO told employees that passenger ‘defied’ security officers
images
<-- United Airlines CEO explains to the employees that the Passenger "needed correction...perhaps a Bit more"

United CEO told employees that passenger ‘defied’ security officers
images
<-- United Airlines CEO explains to the employees that the Passenger "needed correction...perhaps a Bit more"
can you imagine if the doctor was black?

Not sure what to call them, but if you board one of their aircraft and hear Ludicris playing on the PA, it might be a good idea to get back off... (NSFW)

All thanks to your beloved big government.
Government runs United ?....I thought it was corporation...Oh you mean the Big Government does not Regulate them enough...I agree

Government runs United ?....I thought it was corporation...Oh you mean the Big Government does not Regulate them enough...I agree
Yeah...the big government you so love has NO IMPACT on the airline industry.

Liberals...how did they get so dumb?

^^^^So incredibly partisan, he won't even pass on the left when driving.

"Typical US Airlines"

Why are you blaming big government?

Why is it leftists are blind to the numerous harmful affects of big government? It is like the proverbial elephant in the room, to the leftist.

Last edited:
Why is it leftists are blind to the numerous harmful affects of big government? It is like the proverbial elephant in the room, to the leftist.
Nanny Government has been persecuting me because I smoke Marijuana ... I am going to keep on smoking no matter what "Beauregard" says ...he sucks

Yeah...the big government you so love has NO IMPACT on the airline industry.

Liberals...how did they get so dumb?

^^^^So incredibly partisan, he won't even pass on the left when driving.
You must think anyone who condemns big government, must be a Republican...too funny...Rs are just like Ds...they all love big government, but you get duped by the lib MSM into thinking otherwise. Though this is so obvious, even a 10 year can see it.

A totally mishandled situation in which the entire group of passengers should have revolted. Just remember this when you think your protest would be supported by others.

Forum List

Back