🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe United Airlines Should Change It's Name To:"Get Off The Plane Bitch,Airways"

:2up: Why Not?,,so much for being such a United Airline. And what does "United" mean? Especially when it comes to the hospitality of being on a commercial airline.
Anyone of you guys got some other suggestions on what to rename American Airlines? lets hear them. :laugh2:
Imagine being in a movie theater, sitting there with your popcorn waiting for the movie to start, and 3 cops come in and drag you out saying this theater is overbooked.

Wow. The only person that understands what is going on in this situation is Gipper.

Have folks really become this acclimatized to fascism?

All thanks to your beloved big government.
Government runs United ?....I thought it was corporation...Oh you mean the Big Government does not Regulate them enough...I agree
Yeah...the big government you so love has NO IMPACT on the airline industry.

Liberals...how did they get so dumb?

^^^^So incredibly partisan, he won't even pass on the left when driving.

Like J. Edgar Hoover ordering his drivers to never take left turns.

:2up: Why Not?,,so much for being such a United Airline. And what does "United" mean? Especially when it comes to the hospitality of being on a commercial airline.
Anyone of you guys got some other suggestions on what to rename American Airlines? lets hear them. :laugh2:

Seems they have major organizational problems. If they board the flight and then say "oh shit, we need to get staff back to somewhere", why hadn't they decided on this like a week beforehand? Doesn't seem so hard, right?

Imagine being in a movie theater, sitting there with your popcorn waiting for the movie to start, and 3 cops come in and drag you out saying this theater is overbooked.
You are correct ...

This is getting out of hand ...Last night in Tallahassee Florida , a lady was watching a movie she had paid for with a friend...just before the movie started they turned on the Lights and told her they had over booked the Theater and she would have to leave ...when she refused the SWAT team swarmed in on her ...
ChristinaWest2.png

Seems they have major organizational problems. If they board the flight and then say "oh shit, we need to get staff back to somewhere", why hadn't they decided on this like a week beforehand? Doesn't seem so hard, right?

If they were really a stand-up company they would have even been willing to put their own crew on a different airline, and eat the cost. It was their screw-up.

We wish United had mauled that dirty bastard a lot more than they did.

You could tell by looking at the dirty bastard that he had it coming to him.

Scuzzy pukes like that have to learn, the hard and painful way, that United means business: POW! BAM! WHACK! BANG! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Know what we mean?

You are correct ...

This is getting out of hand ...Last night in Tallahassee Florida , a lady was watching a movie she had paid for with a friend...just before the movie started they turned on the Lights and told her they had over booked the Theater and she would have to leave ...when she refused the SWAT team swarmed in on her ...
ChristinaWest2.png
Only a true leftard could equate that man on the United flight yesterday with a criminal. Congrats.

Or even an hour beforehand.

What is truly appauling about this whole ordeal, is that your looking at a 2 hour flight, clearly the United people could have drove to Kentucky or walked. I hope that guy sues not only the air lines and he will, but also the white whore that busted his face.....Chicago cops are the villians here, not this guy, cause they would never have done this to white people.
He should just sue Trump for creating the 1880s deep south atmosphere the planes fly through now. You could be a witness.
Do you ever sleep, weezzie?

You can see that, but can't see that big government is doing the exact same thing. You really are a doped up dope.

Oh I get now...corporations bad....government good...DUH!

I have told you repeatedly that I know what Big Government is doing it because they are doing it to me by preventing me from making an adult choice I have the Right to make...Government is like Fire it can burn down your house or it can cook food for you and warm you in cold spells....
Friends Don't Let Friends Vote Republican...or much less Libertarian for God's sake

17862812_1396645433707518_6061285832566178592_n.jpg
Interesting to consider what 'snowflakes' did to Napoleon and Hitler.

We wish United had mauled that dirty bastard a lot more than they did.

You could tell by looking at the dirty bastard that he had it coming to him.

Scuzzy pukes like that have to learn, the hard and painful way, that United means business: POW! BAM! WHACK! BANG! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Know what we mean?

STFU

United CEO doubled down on the stupidity taking it to an 11:

“As you will read,” wrote Munoz in an email to employees, “this situation was unfortunately compounded when one of the passengers we politely asked to deplane refused and it became necessary to contact Chicago Aviation Security Officers to help. Our employees followed established procedures for dealing with situations like this. While I deeply regret this situation arose, I also emphatically stand behind all of you, and I want to commend you for continuing to go above and beyond to ensure we fly right.”

It's just hard to understand the reasoning behind what happened here. Once they realized the guy was not going to voluntarily give up his seat they should have moved along to someone more willing to take the money and alternative flight.
They shouldn't have been having to fuck with people to begin with.. they have no one in the joint to make plans for employees ahead of time?
This guy is going to be rich. I normally frown upon the sue happy antics of folks, but in this case... go for it.

Imagine being in your seat for the 7th game of the world series and 3 cops show up saying this stadium is overbooked and then drag you out.

Forum List

Back