🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe United Airlines Should Change It's Name To:"Get Off The Plane Bitch,Airways"

Does anyone think for a hot fuckin minute, a white woman or white man would have been treated this badly? Welcome to Trump's fuckin America and I would bet my last effin dollar, that asian guy...VOTED FOR THAT ORANGE BITCH, TRUMP!!

Why are you blaming big government?
Its a reflex...like when a doctor taps the knee
Yeah...can't be the one thing that controls all things.
They tell me II cant smoke pot ...I tell them to fuck off I am going to smoke as much pot as I want ...that is what I do with Nanny G
I think all the pot smoking you do has really fucked you up. Though...I suspect you were fucked up to begin with.

What is truly appauling about this whole ordeal, is that your looking at a 2 hour flight, clearly the United people could have drove to Kentucky or walked. I hope that guy sues not only the air lines and he will, but also the white whore that busted his face.....Chicago cops are the villians here, not this guy, cause they would never have done this to white people.

All thanks to your beloved big government.
Government runs United ?....I thought it was corporation...Oh you mean the Big Government does not Regulate them enough...I agree
Yeah...the big government you so love has NO IMPACT on the airline industry.

Liberals...how did they get so dumb?

^^^^So incredibly partisan, he won't even pass on the left when driving.
You must think anyone who condemns big government, must be a Republican...too funny...Rs are just like Ds...they all love big government, but you get duped by the lib MSM into thinking otherwise. Though this is so obvious, even a 10 year can see it.

Your view on big government, and your ID, led me to believe that you reside on the right.

If I'm wrong, fine.

What is truly appauling about this whole ordeal, is that your looking at a 2 hour flight, clearly the United people could have drove to Kentucky or walked. I hope that guy sues not only the air lines and he will, but also the white whore that busted his face.....Chicago cops are the villians here, not this guy, cause they would never have done this to white people.
He should just sue Trump for creating the 1880s deep south atmosphere the planes fly through now. You could be a witness.

Government runs United ?....I thought it was corporation...Oh you mean the Big Government does not Regulate them enough...I agree

You must think anyone who condemns big government, must be a Republican...too funny...Rs are just like Ds...they all love big government, but you get duped by the lib MSM into thinking otherwise. Though this is so obvious, even a 10 year can see it.

Your view on big government, and your ID, led me to believe that you reside on the right.

If I'm wrong, fine.
He doesn't like the right or Trump, why they are part of big government..

[
I think all the pot smoking you do has really fucked you up. Though...I suspect you were fucked up to begin with.
I am not fucked up:2up:

I am stoned or as I think of it " I am in a State of enhanced Euphoria":badgrin:... I am not some anxious alcoholic:booze: seeking shelter in the Shade of the Orange Goon :ack-1:AKA Trump.... You support Nanny state in its oppression of me...the 75 year plus Pogrom against Marijuana has been always based on "FAKE FUCKING NEWS"... Hoax Science ....yet you support Nanny Gee against me an Individual... an adult in full control of all my faculties well informed and tanned rested and ready to support with facts logic and cogent arguments the positions I take....:boobies:

If I'm wrong, fine.
You are digging a bigger hole for yourself.

If you think Rs are on the right, you again are sadly mistaken. Most Rs are big gov progressive statists, just like Ds.

[
I am not fucked up:2up:

I am stoned or as I think of it " I am in a State of enhanced Euphoria":badgrin:... I am not some anxious alcoholic:booze: seeking shelter in the Shade of the Orange Goon :ack-1:AKA Trump.... You support Nanny state in its oppression of me...the 75 year plus Pogrom against Marijuana has been always based on "FAKE FUCKING NEWS"... Hoax Science ....yet you support Nanny Gee against me an Individual... an adult in full control of all my faculties well informed and tanned rested and ready to support with facts logic and cogent arguments the positions I take....:boobies:
Good luck with all that.

If I'm wrong, fine.

If you think Rs are on the right, you again are sadly mistaken. Most are Rs are big gov progressive statists, just like Ds.

Not digging. Not caring.

can you imagine if the doctor was black?
The modern cannibal says simply "No."

upload_2017-4-11_9-17-47.png

If I'm wrong, fine.

If you think Rs are on the right, you again are sadly mistaken. Most are Rs are big gov progressive statists, just like Ds.

Not digging. Not caring.
Me either.

Just trying to stay away from ignorance.

The Real message here [read what United CEO had to say about this incident] is that you ordinary middle class folks are serfs... This is a Corporatocracy .............you have No rights ...you say "Yes Sir No Sir and you do what you are told and breathe through your Nose"

The Meta Message is that they are going to do to Social Security Medicare Medicaid and the Entire Social Safety Net what was Done to the Passenger who was left dazed Bloodied and begging to be Killed ....

The Real message here [read what United CEO had to say about this incident] is that you ordinary middle class folks are serfs... This is a Corporatocracy .............you have No rights ...you say "Yes Sir No Sir and you do what you are told and breathe through your Nose"

The Meta Message is that they are going to do to Social Security Medicare Medicaid and the Entire Social Safety Net what was Done to the Passenger who was left dazed Bloodied and begging to be Killed ....
You can see that, but can't see that big government is doing the exact same thing. You really are a doped up dope.

Oh I get now...corporations bad....government good...DUH!

Bad PR move for United, no doubt. But it's their plane and they were within their rights. A lot of criticism of them here, but I haven't seen anyone offer a better solution to this dilemma of getting people off a plane the airline doesn't want on it. Sure, they should have never let too many people board, but once that mistake is made, how do you get a computer selected person off the plane who doesn't want to leave?

Bad PR move for United, no doubt. But it's their plane and they were within their rights. A lot of criticism of them here, but I haven't seen anyone offer a better solution to this dilemma of getting people off a plane the airline doesn't want on it. Sure, they should have never let too many people board, but once that mistake is made, how do you get a computer selected person off the plane who doesn't want to leave?

1. Increase the incentives offered to get passengers to volunteer.

2. Find another flight for the employees that they were making room for.

3. Nicely appeal to other passengers' better natures, (along with 1), and explain that the doctor declined to leave, would someone else kindly take his place?

You can see that, but can't see that big government is doing the exact same thing. You really are a doped up dope.

Oh I get now...corporations bad....government good...DUH!

I have told you repeatedly that I know what Big Government is doing it because they are doing it to me by preventing me from making an adult choice I have the Right to make...Government is like Fire it can burn down your house or it can cook food for you and warm you in cold spells....
Friends Don't Let Friends Vote Republican...or much less Libertarian for God's sake

17862812_1396645433707518_6061285832566178592_n.jpg

Forum List

Back