Mayo clinic says wearing a cloth mask...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...is a waste of time...

Who else has been saying that?

But if you and I said this on Twitter they would have banned us for covid19 misinformation.

...is a waste of time...

Who else has been saying that?

But if you and I said this on Twitter they would have banned us for covid19 misinformation.

Wearing a mask of any kind to "prevent" COVID "infection" is and has always been nothing more than donning religious garb.

NBC repeating fake news...

WASHINGTON — YouTube suspended Sen. Rand Paul's account on Tuesday for posting a video claiming cloth face masks are ineffective against the coronavirus.

“A badge of honor ... leftwing cretins at Youtube banning me for 7 days for a video that quotes 2 peer reviewed articles saying cloth masks don’t work,” Paul, R-Ky., tweeted.

Paul falsely claimed in the removed video, “Most of the masks you get over the counter don’t work. They don’t prevent infection," adding that “cloth masks don’t work."

The media doesn't search for the truth... They defend the Democrat Party line...or lie...

I am not arguing at all, I asked a question, that is all.

Though I have always felt that cloth mask were pretty stupid.
So you're being contrarian even though you agree that the powers that be have been spreading false information and putting lives at risk?

So you're being contrarian even though you agree that the powers that be have been spreading false information and putting lives at risk?

I asked a question, how does that make me contrarian?

Are you often this triggered by a simple question?

My understanding is that Coronavirus can fly around on it's own...after the droplets dry up.

So we both seem to think it rides on those droplets prior to them drying up.

I have a slightly different take on mask than most people. When I was first stationed in Japan I found it odd that people wore mask on the subways and in public. I asked one of the Japanese men I had come to know why they did it, what they were trying to protect themselves from. I was told it was not about protecting themselves, but as a common courtesy to others. It was about keeping their germs from flying all over the place when they breath or sneeze.

Prior to COVID we all thought it was common sense to cover our mouth when we coughed or sneezed, we instinctively stayed further away from people when they told us they were sick. But when the Govt gives it a name (social distancing) people are suddenly against it. Same kind of holds true with mask.

I do not like wearing a mask, but if a business I walk into makes me wear one, I either wear one or I go to a different business. Just seems wrong to force some hourly employee have to choose between maybe losing a job or trying to get some jerk to put on a mask.

Forum List

Back