🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mayor Pete unveils new policy:If the Marshall Plan could rebuild Europe,Douglass Plan can rebuild US

I really like Mayor Pete. I just wish he had more experience.
he has more executive experience than Trump and Pence combined!

PS. I grinded my teeth when i said "Executive experience" to add emphasis

Pence was a govenor...that trumps a mayor
a mayor has 10 trillion times more responsabilities than a governor

Some might; some do not. My uncle is Mayor of a city of 35K and has pretty much zero power or responsibility. He had far more of both when he was on city council. Now he is the Walmart Greeter of his city. More or less the same is true of my somewhat larger city except the Mayor isn't even elected directly by the people. He or she is chosen by the city council from among its member lists and his or her only added responsibility is to 1) gavel at meetings a 2) be the Walmart Greeter for my city.

brothers and sisters: under President Buttigieg, there'll be no more Charlottesvilles, no more Helsinkis, we will heal together!

Helsinki was a success.

Charlottesville was the failure of s leftist mayor and a leftist governor who did NOTHING to keep the warring parties apart, even though they knew who was going to show.

Responsible politicians would have kept the Antifa and Triple K at least 150 yards apart.

brothers and sisters: under President Buttigieg, there'll be no more Charlottesvilles, no more Helsinkis, we will heal together!

Helsinki was a success.

Charlottesville was the failure of s leftist mayor and a leftist governor who did NOTHING to keep the warring parties apart, even though they knew who was going to show.

Responsible politicians would have kept the Antifa and Triple K at least 150 yards apart.
Pete will take us BEYOND Charlottesville. after we unify, it will be long forgotten, just like we unified after Lincoln got shot!

Pence was a govenor...that trumps a mayor
a mayor has 10 trillion times more responsabilities than a governor

Some might; some do not. My uncle is Mayor of a city of 35K and has pretty much zero power or responsibility. He had far more of both when he was on city council. Now he is the Walmart Greeter of his city. More or less the same is true of my somewhat larger city except the Mayor isn't even elected directly by the people. He or she is chosen by the city council from among its member lists and his or her only added responsibility is to 1) gavel at meetings a 2) be the Walmart Greeter for my city.

Different cities have different responsibilities for mayors. Some have managers, my current city is run by commissioners. Unless one is familiar with how an individual city is set up, its impossible to say how involved it is.

Helsinki was a success.

Pete will take us BEYOND Charlottesville. after we unify, it will be long forgotten, just like we unified after Lincoln got shot!

I don't see it.

Mr. Buttigieg sounds like someone with a gigantic chip on his shoulder who is pissy with anyone who doesn't accept sodomy.

Further, how will he deal with the resistance and the investigations. If Buttigieg were to be elected, a massive effort would be made to impeach, remove him from office and imprison him. I don't think he'd take it that well, and would try to be a dictator.

Mayor Pete's major donors are walmart workers and truck drivers. Kamala and bernie and biden's major donors are the elite establishment and fat cats on wall street

Mayor Pete's major donors are walmart workers and truck drivers. Kamala and bernie and biden's major donors are the elite establishment and fat cats on wall street

Who has the support of the major Gay Bars, Bathhouses and Gay Marriage Chapels? Who do the major Anal Lube manufacturers supporting?

He might win the black vote, but it won't rebuild America, or do anything to achieve the goals it claims.

For example... one of the primary reasons why poor areas are poor... is because of crime. The best thing you can do in a poor area to encourage economic growth, create more jobs for people, is to eliminate crime. Business avoid crime ridden areas, for the same reason middle class people move to low crime areas.

Pete on the other hand, wants to reduce the prison population by half. Now unless he intends to achieve this by invoking the death penalty on half the criminals in the country, he must therefore want to release criminals back into the population.

This will not not only discourage the police, because why work hard to lock up a criminal that Pete will just release back into the public with their criminal record expunged, but also what do you think is going to happen if you dump thousands of criminals with their records wiped, back into these neighborhoods?

Crime is going to go up. You reward criminal behavior, and act like crime won't increase? Of course it will.

That will drive out job opportunities, making these places poorer.

And removing all requirements for checking if people are legal voters? How is that going to help?

You idiots on the left, you do realize that at some point, there are going to be some people who will engage in massive voter fraud in favor of Republicans, if you keep pushing to have no restrictions on voting without ID... right? If you can do it, than so can someone else.

Remember how Obama used Facebook and social media massively during his campaign, and then you acted shocked when Trump did the same? Right now you are saying you support unrestricted voting, because the illegals, convicts, dead people casting votes multiple times, is usually for left-wingers. What happens when a right-winger benefits from the unrestricted voting?

Will you still be as supportive, when Trump or someone else on the right, benefits from people voting multiple times, or non-citizens vote for Republicans?

Think about the ramifications of what you are saying.

You are saying anyone that is in the US can vote on who runs the government of the most power military in the world.

If a 100,000 Russians came into the US, they could vote on who is in our government, and then fly back to Russia.... because you want unrestricted voting?

Does that seem wise to you? What other country allows that? Which one? Name them. I want to know which country you think I can fly to, and vote in their election, without any ID or citizenship.

Last edited:
It doesnt get more opposite than Trump than a laid back philosophical gay midwestern mayor like Pete.

if you dont like that, it doesnt get more opposite than Trump than a Chinese guy who likes math (Andrew Yang)

Trump promised the world to black voters and they still didnt vote for him. black voters are inherently racist. they'll vote for Kamala or folks who pal around with Obama (Biden, Julian Castro, etc)
Trump didn't promise anything more or less to the black voters than he promised all Americans and so far he has produced more so the any president in decades

haven't you learned a dam thing from Trumps being elected government experience isnt what the people want government experience is a negative not a plus its government that got us in the mess we are in now

"i cannot convince every voter to be from me, but i'll let every voted know i'll be for them" - Mayor Buttcake

"Mayor Pete's plan supports a constitutional amendment to abolish the death penalty. black folks are 42 percent of those awaiting execution."

Unevenly applied justice is not justice. We must abolish the death penalty.

Hatred of Trump will already make the Democrats flock to the polls, but if they can vote for the first female president and the first gay vice president, the Democratic turnout could be unprecedented.

if Buttigieg does become vice president, he will almost certainly be the front-runner for 2028 (win or lose reelection). Sanders and Biden will both be too old, and Warren and Harris will have either served as president already or blown their chance in a failed 2020 campaign.

Now, should Democratic voter support depend upon sexual orientation rather than policy ideas? Of course not. But the reality is that much of the Democratic base thinks this way. If Buttigieg is smart, he’ll show some restraint, keep his hands clean with respect to overly vicious attacks on his opponents, and behind the scenes seek the vice presidency in 2020.

Forum List

Back