mayor willie willie brown

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
cnn: did you ever almost crash in a helicopter with donald trump?

BROWN: NO

cnn: have you ever been on a helicopter with donald trump?

BROWN: NO

cnn: have you ever discussed your relationship with ms harris with donald trump?

Brown: NOT WITH HIM. NOT WITH ANYONE.

i can see why they love trump so much. trump's answers consume so much more air time they MUST be true. and get such better ratings.

To be fair, Trump was in a helicopter that nearly crashed with a different black guy, and it's not like Trump understands that black people are not all the same person.

That was in 1990. Harris was fresh out of law school then, nobody was talking about her.

It happened in a Trump helicopter, because Trump wouldn't pay his mechanics, causing them to walk off the job.

And Trump was too busy being terrified to talk to anyone.

And, as expected, all the Trump cultists are covering for Trump's disgusting behavior.

Trump was in a bumpy helicopter ride with black LA councilman Nate Holden. I found it in 10 seconds. The liberal media could have easily found that Holden story, but chose not to.

It was Nate Holden...

The man who almost crashed in a helicopter with Donald Trump told POLITICO Trump confused him with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown — despite the former president’s repeated insistence it was Brown.

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilmember and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well. He and others believe it happened sometime in 1990.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles.”

“I guess we all look alike,” Holden told POLITICO, letting out a loud laugh...

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles.”

“I guess we all look alike,” Holden told POLITICO, letting out a loud laugh...

There is a basis for that. I once saw research showing that people more easily identify with their own racial or ethnic group. Everyone does it. Personally, it's true for me. I often have a hard time telling white people apart. So when people say they all look alike, I could say that about whites.

There is a basis for that. I once saw research showing that people more easily identify with their own racial or ethnic group. Everyone does it. Personally, it's true for me. I often have a hard time telling white people apart. So when people say they all look alike, I could say that about whites.

LOL, so the media lied saying TRUMP was never in a helicopter that almost crashed. And now they're trying to downplay Willies comments about Harris by saying he never said anything about Harris.
TRUMP's a master at this stuff. The media trying to call TRUMP out will backfire leading to more people researching Willie Brown and finding the video of him discussing Harris.

I remember my first few days working at my restaurant. One night we did a banquet with all white people. I had such a hard time keeping them straight in my head.

I started looking at articles of clothing or anything beside their face directly to remember them. There was one girl whose glaring red shoes helped me identify her. With others, it was type of clothing.

I read recently where Harris was around 30 when cavorting with a 60 year old Brown. Yucks.
i read recently that jane doe was 13 when cavotrting with a 40 year old trump at epsteins.

"both siderism?"

you are passing rumors. mine is sworn testimony.

i read recently that jane doe was 13 when cavotrting with a 40 year old trump at epsteins.

"both siderism?"

you are passing rumors. mine is sworn testimony.
You're saying at a ~30 year old Harris was not with Brown when he was 60?

Forum List

Back