McCain bows out of the GOP Convention

What if they held a convention and nobody came?

Given that Trump will get the nomination, who will be the key speakers on his behalf?

Looks like Christie, maybe Palin

No McCain, Romney, Bush, Rubio, Cruz

You people turn on your own pretty quickly. You are calling McCain, a man of honor, a RINO, all the while supporting a Liberal in Conservative clothing like Phrump. You people deserve him!

You're one to talk.

McCain has been loyal to the DNC his entire career, but when he ran for POTUS, you people savaged him and painted him as right of George Washington.

He has faithfully carried water for the democrats his entire political life, yet you showed zero loyalty to your stooge.
And they trashed his service and called him a traitor.

So disloyal they are
That was Trump
And before Trump ..it was the Obama bots.
Show where Obama ever said anything negative about McCains record
It's so cute when liberal hacks pretend they didn't spend a good portion of 2008 spamming the board and trashing John McCains service and POW injuries.

You're one to talk.

McCain has been loyal to the DNC his entire career, but when he ran for POTUS, you people savaged him and painted him as right of George Washington.

He has faithfully carried water for the democrats his entire political life, yet you showed zero loyalty to your stooge.

So disloyal they are
That was Trump
It's so cute when liberal hacks pretend they didn't spend a good portion of 2008 spamming the board and trashing John McCains service and POW injuries.
Give me some names of prominent Democrats who trashed McCain

We know Trump did

So disloyal they are
That was Trump

We know Trump did
LOL at you setting goal posts to deny that slander originally came from your party.

Won't work. Your hands are dirty.

That was Trump

We know Trump did
LOL at you setting goal posts to deny that slander originally came from your party.

So you got nothing. Thanks

Funny how none of you hand wringing libs ever denounced your fellow Obama bots for the same slander against McCain in 2008...wonder why that is?

Hmmmm

And you even whined about how McCain was too geriatric for office

Then run two old farts

Libs are nothing if not two faced and hypocritical .

That was Trump

We know Trump did

Name someone in the Democratic Party who slandered McCains military record. How about someone in the liberal media?

All you have is anonymous posters?

We know Trump did

Name someone in the Democratic Party who slandered McCains military record. How about someone in the liberal media?

No one in the Democratic leadership ever slandered McCain. The greatest slanderer of all has been Phrump.

We know Trump did

No one in the Democratic leadership ever slandered McCain. The greatest slanderer of all has been Phrump.

Trump is the only prominent person in either party to ever slander McCains record

We know Trump did

No? How about Wesley Clark and sen John D. Rockefeller IV .

I forgot. Libs are also liars.

Funny how none of you hand wringing libs ever denounced your fellow Obama bots for the same slander against McCain in 2008...wonder why that is?

Hmmmm

maybe you just missed it hmmm now prove you didn't hmmm

funny how you never say anything meaningful hmmm

i wonder why that is hmmm

Hmmmm

maybe you just missed it hmmm now prove you didn't hmmm

funny how you never say anything meaningful hmmm

i wonder why that is hmmm
I see you forgot your meds this morning loon. Go spew your gibberish to someone who gives a shit.

Then run two old farts

Liberals have no shame hence they see nothing wrong with blatant intentional lying. You can point out their lying and double standards until you turn blue in the face it won't matter. I don't call liberals filth to be mean, its what they are.

1273050255533.jpg

We know Trump did

Let's see the quotes

I'd like to see Clark trash a POW

Then run two old farts

Liberals have no shame hence they see nothing wrong with blatant intentional lying. You can point out their lying and double standards until you turn blue in the face it won't matter. I don't call liberals filth to be mean, its what they are.
Which is why they should be ignored. If they are typing... They are lying. Same if their lips are moving.

We know Trump did

Let's see the quotes

I'd like to see Clark trash a POW
Wesley Clark Demeans McCain's Military Service

Says the exact same thing Trump did

Forum List

Back