McCain bows out of the GOP Convention

John McCain bows out of Republican convention

The Republican Party is in BIG TROUBLE! Other Congressmen are also deciding not to attend.

well, their party is a laughingstock right now. so I understand why he wouldn't want to attend. and let's not forget what crazy Donald said about McCain. if I were him I would tell the Donald where to stick it, too.
Considering Obamas campaign started the MCCain slander you can shove your faux concern where the sun don't shine.

John I throw my own running mate under the bus.....good riddance dumbaass.......good ol john is suddenly switched back to border protection again now that hes up for re-election

The Republican Party is in BIG TROUBLE! Other Congressmen are also deciding not to attend.

well, their party is a laughingstock right now. so I understand why he wouldn't want to attend. and let's not forget what crazy Donald said about McCain. if I were him I would tell the Donald where to stick it, too.
Considering Obamas campaign started the MCCain slander you can shove your faux concern where the sun don't shine.

Actually W was the one that slammed McCain in 2000. W was a sleaze President who crashed the economy and rode off into the sunset.

John I throw my own running mate under the bus.....good riddance dumbaass.......good ol john is suddenly switched back to border protection again now that hes up for re-election

He threw Palin under the bus? You are kidding! He made that dumb b*tch rich. She was an embarrassment to the entire country.

You people turn on your own pretty quickly. You are calling McCain, a man of honor, a RINO, all the while supporting a Liberal in Conservative clothing like Phrump. You people deserve him!

You're one to talk.

McCain has been loyal to the DNC his entire career, but when he ran for POTUS, you people savaged him and painted him as right of George Washington.

He has faithfully carried water for the democrats his entire political life, yet you showed zero loyalty to your stooge.
And they trashed his service and called him a traitor.

So disloyal they are

He threw Palin under the bus? You are kidding! He made that dumb b*tch rich. She was an embarrassment to the entire country.
Badmouthed her during the campaign and then cant figure out why he lost

You people turn on your own pretty quickly. You are calling McCain, a man of honor, a RINO, all the while supporting a Liberal in Conservative clothing like Phrump. You people deserve him!

You're one to talk.

McCain has been loyal to the DNC his entire career, but when he ran for POTUS, you people savaged him and painted him as right of George Washington.

He has faithfully carried water for the democrats his entire political life, yet you showed zero loyalty to your stooge.

So disloyal they are
That was Trump

Along with his staff.

McCain was the worst candidate in history other than Hillary.

nice lie, loony toon. :cuckoo:

now might be the time for you to look into that anti-psychotic medication

Along with his staff.

hillary's just fine.

you, however, are insane.

he never threw palin under the bus. if he had, he might have won.

Along with his staff.

hillary's just fine.

Rrriiigghhhttttt.......are you ever right about anything......anything at all

Along with his staff.

hillary's just fine.

i am.....which you'd know if you weren't an ignorant hack.

You're one to talk.

So disloyal they are
That was Trump
And before Trump ..it was the Obama bots.

nice lie, loony toon. :cuckoo:

now might be the time for you to look into that anti-psychotic medication
Not a lie. Skank. Now go check into that enema. Maybe it will help with that giant stick up your ass.

Along with his staff.

hillary's just fine.

Nope. She's not.

You're one to talk.

So disloyal they are
That was Trump
And before Trump ..it was the Obama bots.
Show where Obama ever said anything negative about McCains record

Forum List

Back