McCain bows out of the GOP Convention

And you even whined about how McCain was too geriatric for office

Then run two old farts

Libs are nothing if not two faced and hypocritical .

Liberals have no shame hence they see nothing wrong with blatant intentional lying. You can point out their lying and double standards until you turn blue in the face it won't matter. I don't call liberals filth to be mean, its what they are.
Which is why they should be ignored. If they are typing... They are lying. Same if their lips are moving.

I have many in ignore, its like they don't exist :eusa_dance:

well if blue giz and little green footballs dot com says it was 'demeaning' then it must be true.

LOL at you setting goal posts to deny that slander originally came from your party.

Won't work. Your hands are dirty.

Name someone in the Democratic Party who slandered McCains military record. How about someone in the liberal media?

All you have is anonymous posters?

No one in the Democratic leadership ever slandered McCain. The greatest slanderer of all has been Phrump.
No? How about Wesley Clark and sen John D. Rockefeller IV .

I forgot. Libs are also liars.
Let's see the quotes

I'd like to see Clark trash a POW
Wesley Clark Demeans McCain's Military Service

Says the exact same thing Trump did

Clark: . I certainly honor his service as a prisoner of war. He was a hero to me and to hundreds of thousands and millions of others in the armed forces, as a prisoner of war.”

Trump: I prefer those who weren't captured

Name someone in the Democratic Party who slandered McCains military record. How about someone in the liberal media?

No one in the Democratic leadership ever slandered McCain. The greatest slanderer of all has been Phrump.

Let's see the quotes

Clark: . I certainly honor his service as a prisoner of war. He was a hero to me and to hundreds of thousands and millions of others in the armed forces, as a prisoner of war.”

Let's see the quotes

Backtracking after he mocked his service by saying... Getting shot down doesn't qualify him for office.

Notice how you left that part out.

Like I said libs lie.

Let's see the quotes

Let's see the quotes

Backtracking after he mocked his service by saying... Getting shot down doesn't qualify him for office.

Like I said libs lie.

Getting shot down doesn't qualify you for president

How does that compare to Trump saying he prefers heroes who were not captured?

Why do cons struggle so much with equivalencies?

Let's see the quotes

Let's see the quotes

Like I said libs lie.

Apparently Clark and the Democratic Party also like Hero's that don't get shot down an captured.

Your point?

Let's see the quotes

Let's see the quotes

Like I said libs lie.

Apparently Clark and the Democratic Party also like Hero's that don't get shot down an captured.

Your point?

Where did Clark say that?

You are just making shit up now

Let's see the quotes

to be more precise... (unlike little green footballs dot com & blue giz) clark said his service doesn't necessarily qualify him to be president, and trump said it disqualifies him from being considered a war hero...which honest people know is a big HUGE difference.

WESLEY CLARK:

I certainly honor his service as a prisoner of war. He was a hero to me and to hundreds of thousands and millions of others in the armed forces as a prisoner of war.

He hasn't held executive responsibility. … I don't think riding in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to be president.

The real reason for Wesley Clark's ill-advised comments about John McCain's military record.

'He's Not a War Hero': Donald Trump
'He's Not a War Hero': Donald Trump Mocks John McCain's Service

"I was surprised. I honestly was surprised," McCain tells the newspaper. "I'd never had a clash with him (Trump) before. I was surprised, but I think it's important to note he attacks everybody. He attacks (Jeb) Bush, he attacks Lindsey Graham, he attacks (Rick) Perry. It's sort of his trademark. He attacks the media, but, more importantly, he attacks all of the other candidates. He has something derogatory to say about all of them. He doesn't just say he disagrees with them. He casts aspersions on them."

On the specific remarks about McCain's war experience as a POW, the senator said Trump doesn't owe him an apology "because I'm in the (public) arena."

"But he does owe an apology to every single veteran who was captured and was a prisoner of war," McCain said.

The senator also defended his work with veterans, saying that he has a staff of five people dedicated solely to helping veterans, even those who are not from Arizona. "We have pending, generally speaking, 600 veterans cases per day that we are working on for veterans from all over America," he said.

McCain 'surprised' by Trump attack; says POWs owed an apology

Obama-Backing Senator Attacks McCain's War Experience

Then there is Sen Rockefeller saying you have to care about human life.

Ummm Obama and Hillary sure cared about the soldiers in Benghazi didn't they...so much so they let them rot.

I'm sure he sheds a tear for the civilians at weddings and hospitals Obama ordered bombs dropped on too.

Bet Jay hates that.

1273050255533.jpg
LOL at you setting goal posts to deny that slander originally came from your party.

Won't work. Your hands are dirty.

Let's see the quotes

No, he said McCain was a hero, unlike Phrump. His point was flying a jet was not a qualification for Pres. FAIL!

What do you want to bet that the establishment republicans would be horrified if people walked out on Jeb Bush?
People wouldnt walk out on Jeb. Jeb wouldnt have been my first or even 5th choice. BUt I'd still support him as nominee and think he would do better than either Dem. I voted for McCain and Romney, after all.
Trump? No way.

I would never ever vote for McCain.

Forum List

Back