McCain finally bailed on Trump!

RINO, who cares? Good riddance. Better off without him. Trump's going to win anyway, Hillary is awful, why isn't anyone paying attention to Hillary? Why? Why? Waaaaaaaaaa.

And in an unheard-of rebuke to his own running mate, Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana, the Republican vice-presidential candidate, declined to appear on Mr. Trump’s behalf at a party gathering in Wisconsin and offered him something of an ultimatum on Saturday afternoon.

I'd expect for Ryan and McConnell to be next in the bailing out on the Trumpster.......

Just heard on CNN, no link yet.

Good for you McCain!
you are getting to be about as pathetic as dean is matthew....but its fun watching you try to out do your mentor....

You're pathetic for supporting a man that cheats, screws everything in sight and has no honor. Keep on attacking me as it shows that you're NO conservative.

Good for you McCain!
you are getting to be about as pathetic as dean is matthew....but its fun watching you try to out do your mentor....

You're pathetic for supporting a man that cheats, screws everything in sight and has no honor. Keep on attacking me as it shows that you're NO conservative.

You're pathetic for supporting a man that cheats, screws everything in sight and has no honor.

We're back to talking about BIll again?

anything can happen when the curtain on the voting booth closes

Good for you McCain!

what man is that?.....if you mean trump i guess like dean you dont read what people post, you just post shit....and where did you get the idea i was a conservative?...oh wait,you are trying to be like dean,that means if i dont agree with you,what else could i be?...

McCain's out:

Steven Shepard on Twitter

Inbox, from Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.): "Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump. ... and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton."

ok-----that works-----who said JOHN talks for his wife?
WHO DA HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS??

I expect he and his wife agreed on their position. Too bad Comrade Trump was intent on cheating on his THIRD wife a few days after the ceremony. WHAT A SLUG!

I'd expect for Ryan and McConnell to be next in the bailing out on the Trumpster.......
All RINOS who put politics above principle.

The left, because they worship McCain's willingness to compromise HIS principles, think real Conservatives will respect what he says and does.

Most real conservatives despise McCain.

Forum List

Back