McCain finally bailed on Trump!

I'd expect for Ryan and McConnell to be next in the bailing out on the Trumpster.......
All RINOS who put politics above principle.

The left, because they worship McCain's willingness to compromise HIS principles, think real Conservatives will respect what he says and does.

Most real conservatives despise McCain.

You must be one very blind person to not see the damage that Comrade Trump is inflicting on the Republican Party. You are NOT a Republican. You are a Trumpette. When he is gone after November, are you going back and support those "RINO" Republican again or are you going to follow him to Trumpland?
------------------------------------------------- feck the rino repubs JimH !!

I think the entire Republican party is fecked....now...:badgrin:

Well, there were some wise Republicans such as George Will who warned the GOP who this man was. Many on this board said that the dirt would come out.

Instead, three chin McConnel was drooling over Trump. They got what they asked for. FECKED

they both lost to Obama of all people

Spoken like a true racist. Neither one can hold a candle to Obama, just in case you didn't know that.

I'm not a racist dumb ass here this is for you for lacking the intelligence to make a valid argument :fu:

Not only are you racist...you are a crass and ignorant idiot. :asshole:

Not only are you a troll...well no I think that covers it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Spoken like a true racist. Neither one can hold a candle to Obama, just in case you didn't know that.

I'm not a racist dumb ass here this is for you for lacking the intelligence to make a valid argument :fu:

You might cut Bluebutt some slack. It must be stressful to reslize your idol is a HUGE pervert and has destroyed the Republican party's chances of retaking the WH....and retaining the Senate. Bluebutt is probably drunk most of the time.

I don't give a shit what illegal loving McCain does, or Romney they both lost to Obama of all people Christ almighty.

So did Trump. He's more popular than Trump and he made Trump his bitch on at least two occasions.

What are you smoking and what was it soaked in? :eusa_eh:

Obama is more popular than Trump and Obama has made Trump the butt of his jokes on multiple occasions. If Obama could run for a third term Trump would lose 'bigly'.

So, I wouldn't get too down on McCain or Romney because they didn't succeed at something Trump would obviously lose at too.

You might cut Bluebutt some slack. It must be stressful to reslize your idol is a HUGE pervert and has destroyed the Republican party's chances of retaking the WH....and retaining the Senate. Bluebutt is probably drunk most of the time.

You are a liar live with that scumbag, lies are all you have and so typical of you liberal filth.

I don't give a shit what illegal loving McCain does, or Romney they both lost to Obama of all people Christ almighty.

So did Trump. He's more popular than Trump and he made Trump his bitch on at least two occasions.

Obama is more popular than Trump and Obama has made Trump the butt of his jokes on multiple occasions. If Obama could run for a third term Trump would lose 'bigly'.

So, I wouldn't get too down on McCain or Romney because they didn't succeed at something Trump would obviously lose at too.

Look Obama is a retard, a loser with a blank resume before going on the government dole and then still accomplished nothing.

Look Obama is a retard, a loser with a blank resume before going on the government dole and then still accomplished nothing.

Trump is the loser, be here on November 8th, it'll be fun.

You're right, Republican Party has a lot of clowns, and the Democratic Party are nothing but mindless sheep who never question a thing the party says, what there canidates do. They just follow orders, vote for the canidate the party bigs pick, and attack the republicans.

If that is what you think, I'm sure no one is going to change your mind....but in case you didn't know....the candidate is picked by the voters, and Hillary didn't just walk away with it....Bernie gave her a run for her money. And, you also are in denial about Dems attacking Reps....it works both ways. Not willing to admit that makes you a bi-partisan hack.

the candidate is picked by the voters, and Hillary didn't just walk away with it....

it was handed to her (by Debbie Wasserman Shitz)
Yeah right....that's why you posted some proof. The things that were said about Bernie in the hacked e-mails never did materialize, so unless you can provide some proof you are just blowing smoke. I suppose that is one way to make yourself feel better, but you know you are lying to yourself.

Just like every thing else in her life
I'm sorry, I think you are confusing her with Trumpf. Hillary didn't have her father hand her $14 million to go out and waste like Trump did....she had to earn her place. Now come out of that fog you are in and into reality, you are blabbering nonsense that I'm sure not even you believe.

are you seriously that naïve?

Why do you think DWS and 2 others were fired from their positions in the DNC?

HIllary worked?

funny.

Most of her 'experience' is from 10 years as First Lady of Arkansas, then 8 years as 8 years as First Lady of the US.

Then, in order for her to get a seat in Congress, she carpet bagged from a red state to a dark blue state, where her position as First Lady gave her a landside victory.

The she 'won' Secretary of State by dropping out of the 2008 in favor of Obama.

She must have picked up the right CrackerJacks box.

Don't bullshit me by saying she 'earned' it

Ah Willhaftawaite, to answer your question- yes, she is absolutely that dumb, probably dumber. She makes Candycorn look like a Mensa member.

Says the dumbass that calls himself a moron.

Desperately seeking desperado: Dear McCain is the man who will defy term limits as he is a politician for all eternity and beyond and swamibeyondandonda...from AZ with luv Johhny cakes...

Considering all the crap that has come out on Trump....yeah....there are "too many" Trump supporters. Just shows that we have a lot of ignorant people in this country that know little about government, politics and now decency.

Actually, the only reason they are now bailing out on Trump is not because the light finally went on in their empty heads...but because they finally realize that there is no way that Trump can now win and they're hoping for someone else to take his place.

This is the clown the Republican party chose....they are stuck with him and will go down with him. Happy days ahead.

You're right, Republican Party has a lot of clowns, and the Democratic Party are nothing but mindless sheep who never question a thing the party says, what there canidates do. They just follow orders, vote for the canidate the party bigs pick, and attack the republicans.

If that is what you think, I'm sure no one is going to change your mind....but in case you didn't know....the candidate is picked by the voters, and Hillary didn't just walk away with it....Bernie gave her a run for her money. And, you also are in denial about Dems attacking Reps....it works both ways. Not willing to admit that makes you a bi-partisan hack.

the candidate is picked by the voters, and Hillary didn't just walk away with it....

Yeah right....that's why you posted some proof. The things that were said about Bernie in the hacked e-mails never did materialize, so unless you can provide some proof you are just blowing smoke. I suppose that is one way to make yourself feel better, but you know you are lying to yourself.

I'm sorry, I think you are confusing her with Trumpf. Hillary didn't have her father hand her $14 million to go out and waste like Trump did....she had to earn her place. Now come out of that fog you are in and into reality, you are blabbering nonsense that I'm sure not even you believe.

They were fired to placate the Sander supporters. There is no evidence they caused Bernie any votes....if you're so informed, why don't you post a link proving they did.

Since I mentioned it in my last post, and you didn't post any proof, you obviously have none, just as I already knew you didn't.
HIllary worked?

funny.
Obviously you are one of the uneducated Trump supporters that just posts gibberish.

Most of her 'experience' is from 10 years as First Lady of Arkansas, then 8 years as 8 years as First Lady of the US.

Then, in order for her to get a seat in Congress, she carpet bagged from a red state to a dark blue state, where her position as First Lady gave her a landside victory.

Here, why don't you try and catch up so you don't appear so ignorant.

We put Hillary Clinton’s resume side by side with Donald Trump’s. The contrast couldn’t be starker.

You're already "bullshit" - only it should be "full of bullshit".

I won't be responding to any more of your ignorant posts as it is obvious you know nothing and just post gibberish. Have fun talking to yourself, ignoramus.

They were fired to placate the Sander supporters. There is no evidence they caused Bernie any votes....if you're so informed, why don't you post a link proving they did.

Since I mentioned it in my last post, and you didn't post any proof, you obviously have none, just as I already knew you didn't.
HIllary worked?

funny.
Obviously you are one of the uneducated Trump supporters that just posts gibberish.

Here, why don't you try and catch up so you don't appear so ignorant.

We put Hillary Clinton’s resume side by side with Donald Trump’s. The contrast couldn’t be starker.

You're already "bullshit" - only it should be "full of bullshit".

I won't be responding to any more of your ignorant posts as it is obvious you know nothing and just post gibberish. Have fun talking to yourself, ignoramus.

You really are naïve.

At what age did they replace your brain?

th

as far as me being for Trump, take a look at my signature.

I've been against Trump getting the nomination for over a year.

It was only a matter of time before the RINO bailed...

He, like Libs & the Clintons, believes 'locker room talk' a decade ago is worse than decades of sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, and raping women followed by demonizing, threatening, and silencing the victims.

Not only are you a troll...well no I think that covers it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What you think is of no consequence....oh, wait a minute, you can't think.....:badgrin: You're just another uneducated Trump supporter who is just realizing that their dream candidate just shot himself in the balls.

McCain finally bailed on Trump!
Just heard on CNN, no link yet.

Good for you McCain!
McCain is a putz.....and he never was with Trump.
He's in with Hillary on her open borders policies.

They're so freaking butt hurt....they can't carry a normal conversation without making it personal.....makes one feel sorry for them but they brought it on themselves.

It was only a matter of time before the RINO bailed...

He, like Libs & the Clintons, believes 'locker room talk' a decade ago is worse than decades of sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, and raping women followed by demonizing, threatening, and silencing the victims.
Democrats aren't interested in actual crimes.....just potty-mouths.

They're so freaking butt hurt....they can't carry a normal conversation without making it personal.....makes one feel sorry for them but they brought it on themselves.
Yep......sure they did.

You libs are like a bunch of dogs fucking a football.

And you wonder why we hate your guts so much.

Normal conversation?

Libs are the ones foaming at the mouth over WORDS while ignoring CRIMINAL ACTS.

You can't hold a 'normal conversation' with someone so rabidly partisan that they believe vulgar things a Republican SAYS is worse than a democrat sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, and raping women while his wife enables his crimes and simultaneously attacks his victims.

What you think is of no consequence....oh, wait a minute, you can't think.....:badgrin: You're just another uneducated Trump supporter who is just realizing that their dream candidate just shot himself in the balls.

Tomorrow I'll still be smarter than you and richer than you, live with that libwit. :laugh:

Forum List

Back