McCain finally bailed on Trump!

they both lost to Obama of all people

Spoken like a true racist. Neither one can hold a candle to Obama, just in case you didn't know that.

I'm not a racist dumb ass here this is for you for lacking the intelligence to make a valid argument :fu:

Not only are you racist...you are a crass and ignorant idiot. :asshole:

You might cut Bluebutt some slack. It must be stressful to reslize your idol is a HUGE pervert and has destroyed the Republican party's chances of retaking the WH....and retaining the Senate. Bluebutt is probably drunk most of the time.

They're so freaking butt hurt....they can't carry a normal conversation without making it personal.....makes one feel sorry for them but they brought it on themselves.

^^^ oh good Lord the irony and projection just went to 11.

McCain finally bailed on Trump!
Just heard on CNN, no link yet.

Good for you McCain!

No one liked McCain except democrats, who loved it when he made fun of the conservatives...the people most likely to support him....and that was only until he decided to run for President...then he saw exactly how much democrats liked him...

When Trump first commented on McCain the democrats...even the ones pretending to be journalists thought that conservatives would abandon him for it....but Rush pointed out....conservatives don't like McCain because he doesn't like conservatives...the very people who really wanted to support and vote for him.....he took every chance he had to make fun of conservatives and to suck up to the democrats pretending to be journalists.......

Ryan doesn't know what to do....he uninvited Trump to some event in Wisconsin, but that's the best he can do? He hasn't shown much of a spine, so why would he now?

Ryan well knows that he'll get re-elected regardless of what he does or not do....HOWEVER, his dilemma is to whether he'll maintain the title of Speaker or not, depending on the number of Trump supporters among the GOP (there are some other conservatives representatives who would like to oust him.)

If the GOP ripped the nomination away from Donald, his rabid supporters would begin a revolution within the GOP like nothing anyone has ever seen. The party may never come back together.

I'd actually like to see that rift....The Trumpeter Party...........

Seriously, though, does this sound familiar? (Note the title of the Know Nothing party)

The Native American Party, renamed the American Party in 1855 and commonly known as the Know Nothing movement, was an American Political party that operated nationally in the mid-1850s.

The movement arose in response to an influx of migrants and promised to "purify" American politics by limiting or ending the influence of immigrants..........

McCain's out:

Steven Shepard on Twitter

Inbox, from Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.): "Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump. ... and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton."

You idiot. They put out there Cindy. Then they went Bush. You should listen to their moron daughter who took over to a really awesome guy called Andy Dean....I am going after Megan next week. Ditto the Kelley. I'm going to make them wished them died as a child. Hey mormons allways realize its just a movie line. Don't try to get me banned for it like you did the last time. Make you wish you died as a child is just a movie line.

There was a guy out there. Andy Dean. He was really getting a great base. Very interesting dude. Liked him.

Then along comes a daughter of a Senator. Oh my. I have to listen to the giggling shit from hell every night. All she does is giggle.

Ryan doesn't know what to do....he uninvited Trump to some event in Wisconsin, but that's the best he can do? He hasn't shown much of a spine, so why would he now?

Ryan well knows that he'll get re-elected regardless of what he does or not do....HOWEVER, his dilemma is to whether he'll maintain the title of Speaker or not, depending on the number of Trump supporters among the GOP (there are some other conservatives representatives who would like to oust him.)
He's going to have to break loose from his Mormon base with Lee and Romney.

They are not Christians and when this battle is over you watch all hell to break loose. I know for me I have had it with these assholes.

McCain is so stupid he went to Suria and didn't even know he was posing for pictures with terrorists...so of course he supports Hillary, who ran guns to them through Benghazi.

Mormons are not Christians so lets wipe off Utah and Colorado and I guess now half of Arizona. Sooooooooooooo I don 't think we can take them back.

they both lost to Obama of all people

Spoken like a true racist. Neither one can hold a candle to Obama, just in case you didn't know that.

I'm not a racist dumb ass here this is for you for lacking the intelligence to make a valid argument :fu:

You might cut Bluebutt some slack. It must be stressful to reslize your idol is a HUGE pervert and has destroyed the Republican party's chances of retaking the WH....and retaining the Senate. Bluebutt is probably drunk most of the time.

You are a liar live with that scumbag, lies are all you have and so typical of you liberal filth.

I think you are approaching a nervous breakdown over Trump's meltdown.

You are a liar live with that scumbag, lies are all you have and so typical of you liberal filth.

I think you are approaching a nervous breakdown over Trump's meltdown.

Thinking is not your strong suit leave the thinking to conservatives libwit, go plant your rainbow flag somewhere or whatever you jobless losers do.

If that is what you think, I'm sure no one is going to change your mind....but in case you didn't know....the candidate is picked by the voters, and Hillary didn't just walk away with it....Bernie gave her a run for her money. And, you also are in denial about Dems attacking Reps....it works both ways. Not willing to admit that makes you a bi-partisan hack.

the candidate is picked by the voters, and Hillary didn't just walk away with it....

it was handed to her (by Debbie Wasserman Shitz)
Yeah right....that's why you posted some proof. The things that were said about Bernie in the hacked e-mails never did materialize, so unless you can provide some proof you are just blowing smoke. I suppose that is one way to make yourself feel better, but you know you are lying to yourself.

Just like every thing else in her life
I'm sorry, I think you are confusing her with Trumpf. Hillary didn't have her father hand her $14 million to go out and waste like Trump did....she had to earn her place. Now come out of that fog you are in and into reality, you are blabbering nonsense that I'm sure not even you believe.

are you seriously that naïve?

Why do you think DWS and 2 others were fired from their positions in the DNC?

HIllary worked?

funny.

Most of her 'experience' is from 10 years as First Lady of Arkansas, then 8 years as 8 years as First Lady of the US.

Then, in order for her to get a seat in Congress, she carpet bagged from a red state to a dark blue state, where her position as First Lady gave her a landside victory.

The she 'won' Secretary of State by dropping out of the 2008 in favor of Obama.

She must have picked up the right CrackerJacks box.

Don't bullshit me by saying she 'earned' it

Ah Willhaftawaite, to answer your question- yes, she is absolutely that dumb, probably dumber. She makes Candycorn look like a Mensa member.

Says the dumbass that calls himself a moron.

Nice, you are #105 with that clever and original comment.

it was handed to her (by Debbie Wasserman Shitz)
Yeah right....that's why you posted some proof. The things that were said about Bernie in the hacked e-mails never did materialize, so unless you can provide some proof you are just blowing smoke. I suppose that is one way to make yourself feel better, but you know you are lying to yourself.

Just like every thing else in her life
I'm sorry, I think you are confusing her with Trumpf. Hillary didn't have her father hand her $14 million to go out and waste like Trump did....she had to earn her place. Now come out of that fog you are in and into reality, you are blabbering nonsense that I'm sure not even you believe.

are you seriously that naïve?

Why do you think DWS and 2 others were fired from their positions in the DNC?

HIllary worked?

funny.

Most of her 'experience' is from 10 years as First Lady of Arkansas, then 8 years as 8 years as First Lady of the US.

Then, in order for her to get a seat in Congress, she carpet bagged from a red state to a dark blue state, where her position as First Lady gave her a landside victory.

The she 'won' Secretary of State by dropping out of the 2008 in favor of Obama.

She must have picked up the right CrackerJacks box.

Don't bullshit me by saying she 'earned' it

Ah Willhaftawaite, to answer your question- yes, she is absolutely that dumb, probably dumber. She makes Candycorn look like a Mensa member.

Says the dumbass that calls himself a moron.

Nice, you are #105 with that clever and original comment.

Funny that you still don't get it....moron must be an understatement.

So trump is such a terrible rino that even McCain can't vote for him ironic.

Forum List

Back