McCain hasn't been to work in 6 months.

He hasn't done anything for us Arizonans in years other than block aspiring conservatives who could be effective for us. Seen his daughter Megan lately.......she's big as a house.
So why does he keep getting elected?

He hasn't done anything for us Arizonans in years other than block aspiring conservatives who could be effective for us. Seen his daughter Megan lately.......she's big as a house.
Arizonians are stupid as fuck.
How many re-elections has that faggot won?

As opposed to you toothless yokels who marry your mother in Tennersee hyuk hyuk
Poor triggered snowflake :abgg2q.jpg:

Says the inbred midget who thinks his Cushman is a Harley.
lol.gif
Ouch. Never heard that one before :lol:

He's in the pocket of the hospitality industry and buries any primary challengers with special interest money advertising. That's why he's against the Wall...they need low-wage maids and landscapers they can threaten with deportation if they get out of line. A lot of the beaner democrats vote for him for the same reason.

He's in the pocket of the hospitality industry and buries any primary challengers with special interest money advertising. That's why he's against the Wall...they need low-wage maids and landscapers they can threaten with deportation if they get out of line.
Lol its his fault the people keep voting him in! :lol:

Unacceptable

If I worked somewhere and missed 6 straight months I would not have a job.
Not if you were off on medical leave.

Geeze people. Think, don't just emote.
In the real world no gives a rats ass... medical leave, lol what a load of shit!!!
I know this is difficult for you, but don't be stupider than you have to be.
Career politicians are of the entitlement mentality... always getting something for nothing

Unacceptable

If I worked somewhere and missed 6 straight months I would not have a job.
Not if you were off on medical leave.

Geeze people. Think, don't just emote.
In the real world no gives a rats ass... medical leave, lol what a load of shit!!!
I know this is difficult for you, but don't be stupider than you have to be.
Career politicians are of the entitlement mentality... always getting something for nothing
I'mma say two more words and them I'm done with your dumb ass:

MEDICAL LEAVE

Forum List

Back