McCain hasn't been to work in 6 months.

Unacceptable

If I worked somewhere and missed 6 straight months I would not have a job.

What could be worse, maybe a guy that goes golfing all the time rather than working and costs the taxpayers $70 million dollars already and counting. Yes lazy orange turd. Although when he doesn't show up to work babies stay with their mothers.

Obama pooped orange turds?

Unacceptable

What could be worse, maybe a guy that goes golfing all the time rather than working and costs the taxpayers $70 million dollars already and counting. Yes lazy orange turd. Although when he doesn't show up to work babies stay with their mothers.

Obama pooped orange turds?

images

Unacceptable

If he really cared about his constituents he would resign and let them have adequate representation

That brings up another thing abut elected reps

If anyone wants to run for president while sitting an elected term in the House or Senate they should be required to resign their seats.

How many people do you know can say to their employer, " I want a year or so off with pay while I try to get another job and f it doesn't work out I want my old job back."
how do you feel about all of the campaigning president trump has done while a sitting president?

Not quite the same thing now is it?

A senator doesn't have a flying office or the same resources as the president.

A senator or Rep is elected to represent the people of his state he should not be paid while he is trying to get another job
and a governor is paid to be the governor, not run for president, and a legislator is paid to be a state legislator, not run for vice president, and a congress critter who runs for a Senate opening spot...

etc etc etc.....

can you see how ridiculous your assertion is....?

only the billionaire, who owns his own company could run, and only people with no government experience and knowledge...

we would not have had half or more of our best presidents....for goodness sake.

Unacceptable

If he really cared about his constituents he would resign and let them have adequate representation

If anyone wants to run for president while sitting an elected term in the House or Senate they should be required to resign their seats.

How many people do you know can say to their employer, " I want a year or so off with pay while I try to get another job and f it doesn't work out I want my old job back."
how do you feel about all of the campaigning president trump has done while a sitting president?

A senator or Rep is elected to represent the people of his state he should not be paid while he is trying to get another job
...the State and citizens for the most part, wants him to get the job of President...they support it.

the Senate and House most always work little in Washington, in election years... majority leaders in general, shut any legislation passing down, especially if it is controversial, until after their elections in November, so they can campaign...

Does it matter? Congress in general doesn't do any work. At least McCain has some kind of excuse.

He should resign since he obviously can not carry out the duties of senator.

Exactly, Arizona has a Republican governor who can appoint an appropriate replacement. Someone like Joseph Arpaio, who is out of work after being exonerated by President Trump.

If McCain recovers, he can always relaunch his political career with a run for the presidency in 2020
------------------------------------------------- my thought , far out though they may be is that this sickness of 'mcstain' is all a charade . Guess we will see as time goes by .

He is no longer fit for duty.................he should step aside............regardless whether a election is coming up.

Waxed over cold, callous rightwingers, as USUAL! :rolleyes:

He served his State, for decades, they chose him, for decades...

They are not going to kick a Senator out of his position, just because he came down with terminal cancer... they will give him the respect and dignity in his 11th hour, that he deserves, and let him die, as a sitting Senator.... what he's been, most of his life.

just another 'government' employee sucking off the taxpayers Care4 .

Unacceptable

and a governor is paid to be the governor, not run for president, and a legislator is paid to be a state legislator, not run for vice president, and a congress critter who runs for a Senate opening spot...

etc etc etc.....

can you see how ridiculous your assertion is....?

only the billionaire, who owns his own company could run, and only people with no government experience and knowledge...

we would not have had half or more of our best presidents....for goodness sake.

Yeah it's ridiculous to expect an elected official to do the job he's being paid for.

just another 'government' employee sucking off the taxpayers Care4 .
like Trump?
----------------------------------- Trump is a self made man , maybe with some help from Parents but thats normal . Also hear that The TRUMP donates his paychecks to the NRA or some other worthy cause . 'mcstain' though , everything he ever got was from taxpayers and that continues as he stays in hospital at taxpayer expense Care4 .

Forum List

Back