McCain hasn't been to work in 6 months.

If I worked somewhere and missed 6 straight months I would not have a job.
Huh? I wouldnt lose my job over 6 months medical leave. You are a bit out of touch.
It is not medical leave. Medical leave implies you are recovering and will return.

The man is all but dead and the work of the people is being delayed because of his selfish bullshit.

He hasn't done anything for us Arizonans in years other than block aspiring conservatives who could be effective for us. Seen his daughter Megan lately.......she's big as a house.
Arizonians are stupid as fuck.
How many re-elections has that faggot won?

No kidding... poor Arizona they went from Barry Goldwater to John "The Progressive in Cheap Clothing" McCain, sheesh talk about standards going downhill fast. :cool:

Swamp Creature 'Royalty.' Most if not all of our US Senators are incredibly wealthy Globalist Elites. They're above the 'Little People.' They don't wanna work, so be it. What's anyone gonna do about it?

My suggestion is, dissolve the current US Congress. It's made up of greedy useless Political Class-Elites. Dissolve it, and start over. It's the only way anything's gonna change.

It's called being sick and being paid via long term disability insurance, until you are well....and yes, the employer holds your job in most cases.

Unacceptable

If he really cared about his constituents he would resign and let them have adequate representation

That brings up another thing about elected reps

If anyone wants to run for president while sitting an elected term in the House or Senate they should be required to resign their seats.

How many people do you know can say to their employer, " I want a year or so off with pay while I try to get another job and if it doesn't work out I want my old job back."

Last edited:
Unacceptable

If he really cared about his constituents he would resign and let them have adequate representation

That brings up another thing abut elected reps

If anyone wants to run for president while sitting an elected term in the House or Senate they should be required to resign their seats.

How many people do you know can say to their employer, " I want a year or so off with pay while I try to get another job and f it doesn't work out I want my old job back."
how do you feel about all of the campaigning president trump has done while a sitting president?

He should resign since he obviously can not carry out the duties of senator.

Exactly, Arizona has a Republican governor who can appoint an appropriate replacement. Someone like Joseph Arpaio, who is out of work after being exonerated by President Trump.

If McCain recovers, he can always relaunch his political career with a run for the presidency in 2020
I live in Arizona and Joe is on Ducey's short list to replace McCain. I look forward to pissing on his grave.

Unacceptable

Not a problem, it's part o HIS JOB to speak to Americans.

How many people do you know can say to their employer, " I want a year or so off with pay while I try to get another job and f it doesn't work out I want my old job back."
how do you feel about all of the campaigning president trump has done while a sitting president?

Unacceptable

Not quite the same thing now is it?

A senator doesn't have a flying office or the same resources as the president.

A senator or Rep is elected to represent the people of his state he should not be paid while he is trying to get another job

It's called being sick and being paid via long term disability insurance, until you are well....and yes, the employer holds your job in most cases.

McCain doesn't hold a standard private sector job. He was elected to represent his constituents, something he is no longer doing.

If he had any honor, he would resign.

He hasn't done anything for us Arizonans in years other than block aspiring conservatives who could be effective for us. Seen his daughter Megan lately.......she's big as a house.
Arizonians are stupid as fuck.
How many re-elections has that faggot won?

For the last time, stop insulting fuck

Besides, he has done something for the people of Arizona. He tried to cover up the VA scandal in Arizona when doctors reached out to him for help. McCain just had them fired.

McCain tried to save taxpayer money by letting those veterans die who were too sick and expensive to get help.

Unacceptable

What could be worse, maybe a guy that goes golfing all the time rather than working and costs the taxpayers $70 million dollars already and counting. Yes lazy orange turd. Although when he doesn't show up to work babies stay with their mothers.

Forum List

Back