McCain needs to go

I've known McCain was not right for awhile. His blasting Michele Bachmann, Lynn Westmoreland and 3 other GOP leaders for investigating national security issues concerning Islam was grandstanding and to my surprise even John Boehner accused them rather than to examine what Congressman Keith Ellison was up to with USA TODAY hit piece against the 5 with "Shameless GOP".. despite numerous requests to retract and apologise once given the facts USA TODAY still refused to retract.

John McCain and Lyndsey Graham heading up the Benghazi investigation will guarantee americans will never hear the truth. Both of them need to go. They can take John Boehner with them.

Last edited:
I've known McCain was not right for awhile. His blasting Michele Bachmann, Lynn Westmoreland and 3 other GOP leaders for investigating national security issues concerning Islam was grandstanding and to my surprise even John Boehner accused them rather than to examine what Congressman Keith Ellison was up to with USA TODAY hit piece against the 5 with "Shameless GOP".. despite numerous requests to retract and apologise once given the facts USA TODAY still refused to retract.

John McCain and Lyndsey Graham heading up the Benghazi investigation will guarantee americans will never hear the truth. Both of them need to go. They can take John Boehner with them.

Please. Oh please.
Boehner is a huge chunk of the reason we're in this mess. He's as much Harry Reid's puppet as Reid is Obama's puppet.

?I Don?t Understand It?: McCain Blasts GOP Threat to Filibuster Gun Bill

Why? Because the bill is loaded with ignorant provisions. You want background checks at Gun shows, make a bill for that. This bill does a hell of a lot more. And it removes 2nd Amendment rights.

The GOP has become too crazy for its own presidential candidates...

Sweet.

You complained when the Democrats drove Lieberman out?

Um...he quit the Democrats when he didn't win his primary. Didn't you know that?

Please. Oh please.
Boehner is a huge chunk of the reason we're in this mess. He's as much Harry Reid's puppet as Reid is Obama's puppet.

Yes, you are right. I agree.

EVERY politician that's been in DC for more than a decade needs to go.

Oh I am definitely in favor of term limits. That is part of the problem here and how we ended up with a 4th branch of government. ( an illegal branch ) I read Al Lees book, Pruning the Fourth Branch and realised it took a while for these boys to get this all set up.

?I Don?t Understand It?: McCain Blasts GOP Threat to Filibuster Gun Bill

Why? Because the bill is loaded with ignorant provisions. You want background checks at Gun shows, make a bill for that. This bill does a hell of a lot more. And it removes 2nd Amendment rights.

The bill closes the gunshow loophole, makes stronger punishments for straw buyers, adds funding for mental institutions to updates their logs so the mentally ill are less likely to get a gun, and to up funding for schools to strengthen their security.

That all sure sounds like it's removing the 2nd amendment rights :cuckoo:

According to reports at the time by senators refusing to be named, McCain cried as he begged the senate ethics committee not to censure him, saying "This will ruin my career" and more along the lines of how his wealthy wife's family might regard censure for doing favors for Chick Keating, whose Arizona connections included favors for McCain's child bride and her family.

The most hilarious aspect of McCain's career is abandoning his first family (after his wife was in a catastrophic automobile accident) to marry a wealthy uniform groupie. That a moralizing political windsock could be elected as a nutball and no one ever talked about his relationship with his first family always tickled the hell out of me.

In his second wife's favor, she has supported his first wife and his first round of children.

Last edited:
adds funding for mental institutions to updates their logs so the mentally ill are less likely to get a gun, and to up funding for schools to strengthen their security.

So when were the medical privacy laws overturned?

adds funding for mental institutions to updates their logs so the mentally ill are less likely to get a gun, and to up funding for schools to strengthen their security.

So when were the medical privacy laws overturned?

You don't have medical privacy when you are committed to a mental institution

Ummmm....he had a 98% Liberal Rating and yet when he voted for the war you people ran him off.

....and no,you didn't say a word because you are an abject hypocrite.

You complained when the Democrats drove Lieberman out?

Um...he quit the Democrats when he didn't win his primary. Didn't you know that?

The people of Connecticut voted for someone else in the primary...Lieberman decided to jump ship because of it. No one forced him out.....but do continue with your RW revisionist history...:lol:

Forum List

Back