McCain needs to go

If McCain wants a debate he should get off his ass and help get 60 votes for cloture. Funny it's not just republicans that don't want this bill to come to the floor. Hell they only need 5 republicans if all the dems are good to go, problem is they are not. Many of the dems coming up for election don't want to touch this one, they know it could end their career, no matter what the propaganda polls say.

Your historical illiteracy is quite typical of the Left....I understand.

Hypocrite.

Ummmm....he had a 98% Liberal Rating and yet when he voted for the war you people ran him off.

....and no,you didn't say a word because you are an abject hypocrite.

Um...he quit the Democrats when he didn't win his primary. Didn't you know that?

The people of Connecticut voted for someone else in the primary...Lieberman decided to jump ship because of it. No one forced him out.....but do continue with your RW revisionist history...:lol:

Ummmm....he had a 98% Liberal Rating and yet when he voted for the war you people ran him off.

Um...he quit the Democrats when he didn't win his primary. Didn't you know that?

The people of Connecticut voted for someone else in the primary...Lieberman decided to jump ship because of it. No one forced him out.....but do continue with your RW revisionist history...:lol:
The Democratic PARTY supported the other guy with time, money and open support. They told Lieberman to retire and go away. Lie much?

?I Don?t Understand It?: McCain Blasts GOP Threat to Filibuster Gun Bill

Why? Because the bill is loaded with ignorant provisions. You want background checks at Gun shows, make a bill for that. This bill does a hell of a lot more. And it removes 2nd Amendment rights.

His state just reelected him in that wonderful Republican victory year of 2010 that we hear so much about.

Bod you are better than this. Palin was stuck campaigning for him. She had no option.

She's the only reason he held his seat. And yes I can go at you over it.

We all know how it went down. Stop.

I think its funny that they don't remember that we overwhelmingly rejected the moron.

Amazing how the left loves McCain again now....
Well watch them all now. Its beltway matter. Or stranger. MCCains whole deal was always his daughter at the end of days. That dumb bitch.

He sacrificed a shot at the presidency to get his girl her job.

I have Axelrods kid up here running Huff Po Canada. God only knows how thats going to go

Maverick.

Its sad actually. I really don;t want to make fun of him. But he's done it to himself.

?I Don?t Understand It?: McCain Blasts GOP Threat to Filibuster Gun Bill

Why? Because the bill is loaded with ignorant provisions. You want background checks at Gun shows, make a bill for that. This bill does a hell of a lot more. And it removes 2nd Amendment rights.

The GOP has become too crazy for its own presidential candidates...

Sweet.

Who didnt see this Right McCain hate coming...? :cuckoo:

Well, they never liked him to start with. The problem is, the GOP does have mechanisms to keep the crazies from getting to the nomination, but they are usually losers. Which means they are usually the object of hate when they lose.

The GOP needs to nominate a real right wing crazy, have him lose 40 states like Goldwater did, and get it out of their system.

adds funding for mental institutions to updates their logs so the mentally ill are less likely to get a gun, and to up funding for schools to strengthen their security.

So when were the medical privacy laws overturned?

Not soon enough in this case.

I'm still not seeing why you gun nuts are aso anxious to give the mentally ill weapons...

Unless a lot of you know you'd fall in that category.

Forum List

Back