McCain Nuzzles Obama

McCain is no "darling" of any true conservative... matter of fact, true conservatives don't have "darlings".. this is more the mindset of the limpwristed left.

Tea Party ran a guy against McCain in our his last Senate primary.....Mac hates the Tea Party.

Teaparty Darling McCain Nuzzles Obama

Since when is John McCain a "Teaparty darling"? are we talking about the TEA Party in the U.S. or some other TEA party in Europe?

That was my first thought as well. When did McCain become associated with the TEA Party? It is a foundational belief of liberal democrats that Republican and TEA party are synonymous.

Just like they crapped themselves when Chris Christie was not invited to CPAC.

McCain was never a "tea party" darling.

Quite the opposite. He went after their nuttiness quite often.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRq6Y4NmB6U]McCain Tells Crowd Obama is Not Arab - YouTube[/ame]

This adds credence to the fact that dimocraps are just stupid.

McCain has been RINO for at least the last 25 years.

Anybody remember McCain-Feingold? A horrible bill designed to cripple Republican fund-raising efforts.

And overturned by the SCOTUS.

Anybody remember McRino's efforts on the Amnesty bill under Bush in 2007?

dimocraps are not only stupid... They lie.

Dogs bark, pigs oink, cat's meow, babies cry......

And dimocraps lie.

It's what they do. It's ALL they do.

ALL of them. Top to bottom, inside out, short, tall, white, black, brown, trans-gender, metro-sexual, lesbians, gays, deserters, liars, thieves, traitors, back-stabbers, perverts....

All of them. Every.Last.One.

They lie.

Like I've said a thousand time before, I wish to God we had a Liberal Party in this Country that wasn't filled with the Scum.Of.The.Earth.

Europe does it. Why can't we?

Some of their Liberal Partys are more 'stand-up' than some of their Conservative partys.

But here?

They're the scum of the fucking Earth

Another Liberal poster lying in the OP. Whats new?

McCain and Obama are largely on the same page. We'll see more of this kind of alignment (witness Pelosi and Boehner joining forces to squelch the NSA amendment) if the 'wing-nut coalition' is able to gain more of a foothold.

The only thing neo-cons hate more than each other is libertarians.

"The association between Obama and McCain is different. But it may be Washington’s most important
since Reagan and O’Neill.
"

Excellent....the GOP divide widens

:)

Since when is John McCain a "Teaparty darling"? are we talking about the TEA Party in the U.S. or some other TEA party in Europe?

That was my first thought as well. When did McCain become associated with the TEA Party? It is a foundational belief of liberal democrats that Republican and TEA party are synonymous.

Oh! Did I get that wrong?

:lol:

Lousy attempt at a 'save' douchebag.

You're too stupid to actually follow politics independently.

All you know is what you're told by your LSM masters and Comedy Central.

You took a step on your own and totally blew it.

No chance of recovery here.

Now get back to cleaning the bathrooms at the McDonalds you work at

"The association between Obama and McCain is different. But it may be Washington’s most important
since Reagan and O’Neill.
"

Excellent....the GOP divide widens

:)

Heh.. it's funny, because liberals are cheering this realignment, as though it will cripple the Republicans and leave the Democrats large and in charge - but it's effecting them too. Not all Democrats are corporatist authoritarians, and those who aren't are finding more and more reason to side with the libertarian factions currently causing trouble for the Republicans. It's looking more and more like we might end up with two parties that split along the authoritarian/libertarian divide more than they do along the traditional left/right issues.

Last edited:

Not if your intention was to distort the facts to suit your own purposes. :cool:

:lol:

Of course you did. You get everything wrong dumbass. Because you are a moron who knows nothing but won't let that stop you from posting.

Forum List

Back